Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... (3733 Views)

What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong / What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yes...A warm welcome to you all for making out time to enter this thread...I'm Your host, and my innovative moderators who knows how to do their business very well...you would agree with me that life has been so challenging, from the day we came into this world, it has been from one challenges to another, though our challenges differ, depending on the situation we found ourself8-)...as a student, i 've got my own challenges...same goes to every one of us who have that burning desire to succeedwink,,,truth is, as we progress in life, our challenges increase, and we learn the lessons that accompany it, cos, for every challenge we face, certainly there are lessons to learn from it...enof of the ado, so my question to you this honourable house, and the floor members (a term used in the house of assembly, bt forgive me:p)....WHAT LESSONS HAVE YOU LEARNT FROM LIFE SO FAR?...well, as for me......one of the things life has taught me is humility and patience...c'mon guys, peopl who read this might get inspired by what you 've learnt in life...keep it coming guys...
Cc lalasticlala, rocktation and co...
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Fernandowski(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
trust nobody
dream big,work hard,stay humble

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by ashmanpolo: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lesson: keep pushing and never give up

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by obiorathesubtle: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Never suck a woman's vagina.. She'll infect you with yeast

Your lips would look like you kissed a crocodile

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
If you get down with the dogs you'll rise up with fleas.

Be yourself and stick to your morals and values.

2 Likes

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Dahveydson(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
In matters of money, nobody is your friend.

Life doesn't wait for nobody.

Good friends are few.

Always keep in touch with family.

Be true to yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by misspicy(f): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Live every day once at a time as if it will be your last

Time waits for no man

Procastination kills your destiny faster than you village witch

Never take people seriously,they have double face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Tallesty1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

gringringringringrin

You're cray.

I have learnt that Family members should not be trusted 100%, they are humans with feelings and can backstab, kill, etc.

Secondly opportunity don't come to everybody. It comes to those who are ready and waiting for it. To get one you must create way for it and also go out and look for it. It rarely ever comes knocking on the door of someone who’s not seeking it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wisdom takes u before kings.....

Humility raises u to high planes

In relationships, it has always been about the money!

Just the second u are made in life, friends who you kept in ur past begin to reach out to u.

Survival means dining with the enemy

Ur family/relations wont help u when u graduate.

The world is wicked... Trust nobody

Loyalty is key

Nobody is always busy, its just where u r placed in their priority list.

Girls date the bad boys, get used by them and end up marrying the "responsible dudes"

Guys will go to any extent, become the sweetest guy on earth just to get under a lady's pants...

Its very easy to stalk people, why? Because they put too much info abt themselves on social media!

2 Likes

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by daniska3yaro(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Never judge anybody.

Be good to people.

Always trust God.

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
The basics. Scratch where it itches, fill up what's empty & empty what's full.

Most important of all, always keep a safe distance from people & only stay close to those that'll always have your back-me, myself & I. The rest can go choke on something.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fernandowski:
trust nobody

gud, bt i dnt entirely agree wit dat slogan, trust nobody, cos, sm ppl r worthy to be trusted....just dat, u 've nt met dem yet.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by marshalcarter: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Never give up-NGU
Always work hard-AWH
know your friends-KYF
Always pray-AP grin

Oh!!!!!!!!!

Lest I 4get......DON'T TRUST GIRLS
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
cool.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

falls frm chair
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by joseph1832(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
We live in a society where corruption is a virtue and honesty is a vice, yet we were told in school that honesty can guarantee one the good deal. What a blatant lie. The honest ones are the ones sending C.V's up and down. While the corrupt ones are the ones using nepotism to get what they want. grin

I guess anyone with a brain will understand the lesson I've learnt in life.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

falls frm chaircheesy
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

falls frm chaircheesy.....

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

falls frm chaircheesy..

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Wisdom takes u before kings.....

Humility raises u to high planes

In relationships, it has always been about the money!

Just the second u are made in life, friends who you kept in ur past begin to reach out to u.

Survival means dining with the enemy

Ur family/relations wont help u when u graduate.

The world is wicked... Trust nobody

Loyalty is key

Nobody is always busy, its just where u r placed in their priority list.

Girls date the bad boys, get used by them and end up marrying the "responsible dudes"

Guys will go to any extent, become the sweetest guy on earth just to get under a lady's pants...

Its very easy to stalk people, why? Because they put too much info abt themselves on social media!

oga, hwfar?
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
gringringringringrin

You're cray.

I have learnt that Family members should not be trusted 100%, they are humans with feelings and can backstab, kill, etc.

Secondly opportunity don't come to everybody. It comes to those who are ready and waiting for it. To get one you must create way for it and also go out and look for it. It rarely ever comes knocking on the door of someone who’s not seeking it.
word for life
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:
Live every day once at a time as if it will be your last

Time waits for no man

Procastination kills your destiny faster than you village witch

Never take people seriously,they have double face
...i just have a thing for yousmiley
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dahveydson:
In matters of money, nobody is your friend.

Life doesn't wait for nobody.

Good friends are few.

Always keep in touch with family.

Be true to yourself.
am taking dis home.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
YourMain:
If you get down with the dogs you'll rise up with fleas.

Be yourself and stick to your morals and values.
i love yousmiley
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

now, dis is d weirdest tin ayaf read today on nlsad

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
cooL
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fernandowski:
trust nobody
sure...
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Fernandowski(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
firstking01:
gud, bt i dnt entirely agree wit dat slogan, trust nobody, cos, sm ppl r worthy to be trusted....just dat, u 've nt met dem yet.
bro,I have passed through so many things....thats why I have trust issues.....trusting no one and doing your things without tellin' no one is the only way........
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by SkinnyDude(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
as a guy, never you lend a lady money....
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Never judge anybody.

Be good to people.

Always trust God.
wat a gentleman u r8-)
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by masseratti: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just learnt one today, please guys don't help ladies, girls or women of your age range that is your platonic friend with your money, they will never pay back, this has happened to me more than four times,I won't mind if my crush,girlfriend, Friends with benefit, side chick,bed mate or wife go away with my money, but a friend who I had no intention towards to take advantage of me is so bad,I thought it was an Isolated case,but I just took time to remember the others,and I made up my mind not to help any female not other than me that is just a friend anymore, I think most think by helping them you want something in return from them,they are amazed when you don't ask for anything in return, when the time for pay back comes and you ask they are always unprepared. Ladies not all guys around you are interested in you

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Most important of all, always keep a safe distance from people & only stay close to those that'll always have your back-me, myself & I. The rest can go choke on something.
wow...yua soo foreward...@ur last phrase embarassed
PunkyVeer:

wow...yua soo foreward...@ur last phrase

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys / Ladies,can U Date Guy That Drink Garri? / See Stunning Photos Of Russia’s Kim Kardashian, Claims She’s Never Had Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.