Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) (7796 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by YuzedoWife(f): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2015
See my tommy na, so sexy, bright and sweet.
My ex love to pour sperrm ontop..but now I don't allow such. My tommy is a temple
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Cutehector(m): 12:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Sexy bright and sweet... Just listen to yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by MzHolly(f): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Mumuristic

1 Like

Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by MOA15(m): 12:34am On Dec 09, 2015
Rate this thread ova 10
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Wow! I'm happy for you. Congratulations!!!
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Mrbigman1(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Waste
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2015
MzHolly:
Mumuristic
and insulting her makes you wise ma'am?
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Monalisa185(f): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2015
where za pinshures?
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by deyemia: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2015
YuzedoWife:
My ex love to pour sperrm ontop..but now I don't allow such. My tommy is a temple

[size=18pt]With all due respect, how would you feel if you saw that tattoo on your 60 y. o. grandma? [/size]
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Yuzedo is back! grin cheesy
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by ORACLE1975(m): 4:03am On Dec 09, 2015
That Tomi is not your.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by NinaNigeria(f): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Nahhh u nt all dat. U just okay
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by agohmamuda(m): 5:55am On Dec 09, 2015
This '' YuzedoWife'' guy is a living sacrifice. Rubbish guy.
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Smh!

Op the picture in your profile ain't even you.

Mtchewww
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by tuminix(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Monalisa185:
where za pinshures?

Me self no see am
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by ssoftappless(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2015
evegran:
Smh!
Op the picture in your profile ain't even you.
Mtchewww
are u too d one in ur dp? mtchewwwwww
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by ebukaddon: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2015
MOA15:
Rate this thread ova 10
-0/10
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
are u too d one in ur dp? mtchewwwwww

YES. I am the one in my dp and yes my tattoos are real, now you can Bleep off!
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2015
SCAM ALERT!!! The op is a guy & just open the account. Becareful guys
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by ssoftappless(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2015
evegran:

YES. I am the one in my dp and yes my tattoos are real, now you can Bleep off!
easy 4 u to say right, and u think im so dumb to believe u right? mtcheeeee Bleep off
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Emodeee: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2015
evegran:

ur bra is dirty@ur dp. Abi na tube una dey call am.
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
easy 4 u to say right, and u think im so dumb to believe u right? mtcheeeee Bleep off

You don't have to. There's a compliment in your doubt. smiley.
Enjoy your boring day!
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by ssoftappless(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2015
evegran:

You don't have to. There's a compliment in your doubt. smiley.
Enjoy your boring day!
hmmmm u still have to convince me u know!!! enjoy ur boring day too
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by ssoftappless(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Emodeee:

ur bra is dirty@ur dp. Abi na tube una dey call am.
wicked
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by jbazic(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2015
You are suffering from Olukumentus fayoyo
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2015
mad people now seek nairaland as refuge by creating useless threads

1 Like

Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Walesadeyemi(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2015
If I were to rate your IQ from 1 - 10, I would give you "minus nine" I.e -9 Coz how stupid can someone be to write such nonsense on his/her body and you're even shameless enough to open a thread because of it.

Smh for you ooooo

1 Like

Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by nairaminds(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2015
im sure d guy who tattooed dat on u definitely fvcked u....
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Wilson125(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Mtchwww, disgusting..

***spits on belly**

***walks out***

Lastly**

## end time p*ussy##
Re: I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2015
YuzedoWife:

whatz that scar on your tommy did a pussy cat scratch you

oh God, i am nauseated by the sight of this :x

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} / 11 Year Old Girl Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.