Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

“I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi (2640 Views)

Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic / DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by tomakint: 1:57am On Dec 09, 2015
An Ikorodu born politician and a scion of the Gbadamosi-Odesanya family, Mr. Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi, who has keenly contested the Lagos gubernatorial primaries twice under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of representing a very serious risk to the existence of the Nigeria construct.

He also air his views concerning the governorship elections which was held in Kogi state and Bayelsa States respectively that was declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as inconclusive as gathered by Vox Populi News from his Facebook account.

Mr. Babatunde O. Gbadamosi wrote: “General Muhammadu Buhari’s body language has been favourable to election malpractices, hence INEC’s inability, under his incompetent and biased appointees, to conduct and CONCLUDE any of the elections they have umpired so far.

“I am of the opinion that General Buhari represents a very serious risk to the existence of the NIgeria construct, and those who prefer it to host of independent, but smaller and probably more virile countries need to be up and doing in the senate,a the only place where he can be legally removed from office before the end of his term.

“I don’t see Nigeria surviving up to 2019 with all that’s going on. Suddenly, the same INEC that returned General Buhari as President cannot conduct elections in on state at a time successfully? What will happen at the general elections?

“Within 6 months, the economy has dipped beyond our worst case scenario imagination. The Naira is exchanging at N250 to a dollar! Buhari appears to have declared economic sanctions against the rest of the world, through his military Comptroller General of Customs, and by so doing, cut down heavily on tax income, both from direct Customs Duties and from Companies Tax that would have acrued from profits that will not be made by companies that cannot collect their trucks, machinery, parts and raw materials from the ports due to the introduction of FEAR as a management tool in the Customs and Excise.

“Food prices, brought down considerably during the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, due to his silent but highly effective agricultural policies, have escalated fearfully since Buhari was sworn in, due of course, to a lack of direction arising from his refusal to appoint ministers until the world began to ask embarrassing questions.

“For all his virulent criticism of Fuel Subsidies during the Goodluck Jonathan administration, he has paid more than Jonathan paid for subsidies in the corresponding period last year, yet, Nigeria is now defined by Petrol Station queues. For a former Minister for Petroleum Resources, who has also seen fit to reappoint himself as the substantive Minister in this administration, resulting in the ignominous snub given his minion at the last OPEC meeting, this is an unpardonable, piss-poor performance.

“I don’t even want to get started on security, where over 2,000 Nigerians have lost their lives to attacks by Boko Haram and the brutal Fulani Militia, who both respectively have acquired the dubious macabre honours of first and fourth most brutal terrorist groups in the world. The worst part of the story is the mysterious way in which Nigerian Army soldiers, allegedly mainly of Southern extraction, seem to be dying in disproportionate numbers and in questionable circumstances in this conflict.

“If Buhari cannot manage Nigeria, there is still time for him to resign honorably before his ignominious impeachment. You cannot continue to deliberately mismanage the country and expect us to be happy. You cannot beat a child and tell him not to cry. I do not blame Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB. In fact, I use this opportunity to call for the immediate and unconditional release of that vocal, abusive and sometimes obnoxious young man. It would seem he’s been right all along.

http://voxpopuling.com/?p=998

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by basilo101: 2:10am On Dec 09, 2015
How credible is this source??
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by tomakint: 2:43am On Dec 09, 2015
basilo101:
Credible? That's incredible of you.........you should worry more about the contents of this thread which are FACTS waiting to blow up in our faces on the long run.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by northvietnam(m): 2:45am On Dec 09, 2015
watching bubusky on 23 D

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Standing5(m): 2:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Useless article. If your heroes can't stand Buhari's anti corruption crusade they should be the one to die and go face God's judgement in Heaven. They should tell the court they are the owner of the 'oyel'.
Lubbinsh papaganja article.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 09, 2015
Care fully how you speak against GOD'S own country or else.... You may just be the one who doesn't not see 2019.

Remember that MOmmur Ghadaffi of libya made such callous prediction about Nigeria.
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by LeQuadCore: 2:56am On Dec 09, 2015
sorry to go off topic. someone please visit jumia Nigeria. its saying un-trusted connection is it just me?
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by ORACLE1975(m): 3:57am On Dec 09, 2015
U no be GOD silent k
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by cutekhalifa(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Mumu which God own Country.... So u are not tired of So called 1Nigeria I have seen the real parasite feeding on us.... Ewu

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by captainflash(m): 4:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Seriously, by the grace of God, Nigeria can survive anytime, anywhere,that's for sure.

Some people just want to speak trash by all means, even tho they don't have anything to say, i just the pity them..

PDP bad belle, i hail oo

continue, its your job

Sai baba pls iqnore them and move on.

haters go hate ni

plus attention seekers.

cool

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2015
If INEC cannot conduct a conclusive election in Bayelsa of 8 LGA only, it is foolish to believe them to conduct election in the whole 774 LGA of the country with FCT Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by gracehip: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Sai baba
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Novaworld(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2015
Blind man, how will you see?

"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise"

My advice to the drunk and myopic man, "stop drinking alcohol, get good and functional eye lenses, avoid solitude, surround yourself with optimistic people, and again stop drinking alcohol" suddenly life will be better for you.
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by EasternLeopard: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Buhari might be the last governor general of lord lugard's prison

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by romelady(f): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Nigeria will survive beyond 2019
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmm blackman shocked
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by RockMaxi: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2015
The source and the speaker are useless.
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by boboLIL(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Ur prophecy will come true
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Iroh88(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Wailers seem to have added another source to their tasteless food: vouxpopuli.cocaine.com. cheesy

The new comprehensive list of supermarkets for all Wailers who seek very soft handkerchiefs to wipe their tears and their ever running noses is as follows:

1. Thetrentonline.com

2. Thebreakingtimes.com

3. Savingracereporters.com

4. Egberetv.com

5. Guardiannewsusa.com

6. Hopefornigeria.com

7. Vouxpopuli.com

Wailers can check in to get their daily doses of panadol too.

Cheers.
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2015
basilo101:

As credible as your head sitting on your neck..

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Iroh88(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2015
RockMaxi:
cheesy
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by joseph1832(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2015
Well the C.I.A actually come and prophesy that Nigeria will not survive till 2015. Guess what? 2015 is almost coming to an end and Nigeria is still here.

So if the C.I.A with all there resources can be wrong, I don't see why and how the opinion of a certain individual who live in a country where, corruption is a virtue and honesty is a vice should be taken seriously.
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Iroh88(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2015
RockMaxi:
cheesy
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Well i don't see you living up to 2018 either grin grin
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Ebukaobi: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2015
Please there is nothing wrong asking about the credibility of the source.

I have never heard of the source or the man that gave the interview. The fact that went all defensive while responding to that simple question increases my suspicion that is a bogus source.

tomakint:

Credible? That's incredible of you.........you should worry more about the contents of this thread which are FACTS waiting to blow up in our faces on the long run.
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by Dannyset(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Nigeria will survive many more years to come in peace. But as for Babatunde Gbadamosi and according to the words of his mouth, he won't survive 2019.
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by tomakint: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Novaworld:
Blind man, how will you see?

"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise"

My advice to the drunk and myopic man, "stop drinking alcohol, get good and functional eye lenses, avoid solitude, surround yourself with optimistic people, and again stop drinking alcohol" suddenly life will be better for you.
This was the same quote that was attached to the great Fela when he sang 'Suffering and Smiling'.,,,,,,, don't worry, you will soon be wise
Re: “I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi by DisGuy: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
in 2019, Nigeria is just Existing.....

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun Election:APC Card Carrying Member Appointed As INEC Adhoc Staff(pix / Suspected Militants Bomb Agip Gas Pipeline Again / Ebonyi People Are Cowards, Myopic In Biafra Struggle, Says IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.