Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Does Every Relationship Lead To Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Every Relationship Lead To Marriage. (592 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / Should Your First Relationship Lead To Marriage ? / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Every Relationship Lead To Marriage. by gistblognaija(f): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Absolutely Not. It is not compulsory that every
relationship should lead to marriage, Most people
think every relationship should lead to marriage
but what if the relationship is not really heading to
where you want it to be, what do you do then?.
When you discover that marriage is not the final
destination for your relationship, but the
relationship is going well, you feel loved and love
in return..you find yourself always happy around
that person and you know marriage is out of the
relationship, you need to ask yourself some
questions, is marriage your ultimate goal in this
relationship, If yes, then you will be taking a very
tough decision to break the relationship and get
into a relationship actually fit into your goal
because you cant move towards that goal while
you are still going out with the person. Most you of
might be asking, where do i cut off this
relationship?
Read more click www.loveemporium..com/2015/12/does-every-relationships-leads-to.html
Re: Does Every Relationship Lead To Marriage. by INFINITY52(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2015
NO
Re: Does Every Relationship Lead To Marriage. by obiorathesubtle: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Yes
Re: Does Every Relationship Lead To Marriage. by IamLEGEND1: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Yes
Re: Does Every Relationship Lead To Marriage. by Lovelynature(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2015
I still maintain that marriage is the purpose for relationship. Just that some relationships can't just work and there's no need forcing oneself into obvious incompatibility.

Again most youths today go into relationship just for fun and they know it very well right from the onset of the relationship. Thus they don't mind if they are compatible or not, all they care is let's have fun.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Threat For Those Who Won't Let You Rest With BC Tomorrow / To Be A Concubine Or 2nd Wife, Which Is Better? / The Ordeal Of A Female Unijos Student With Her Male Lecturer..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.