Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Confused And Sprung - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused And Sprung (1220 Views)

In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / Im Confused And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused And Sprung by drered(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2006
i need advice For a friend,his story is in quote

Me and my girlfriend weve been hanging out for quite a while,5 months to be precise and our  love has gone through so many things and when i mean many i mean a lot but The confusion started when she came to ma crib and we did nasty  things but we didnt do the main thang about a month later she told me she was pregenant and that she had to do abortion i was kind of surprised because i didnt really do anything i mean we just smooched but i didnt want 2 argue so it wont be like i didnt trust her so she told me she did the abortion and we freestyled but she kept wanting more of me which i tried to avoid but she kept persisting so we went naughty again but this time i used very great care lol so da last time she came 2 my crib she was acting really strange and we were talking she told me she never did the abortion that it was just to scare me and i don't know why because i never forced her and i got really mad so i havent been talking to her she has apologised but i don't know what to do she has lied 2 me about different things and every time i try to live her something keeps puliing me back its just like i can't do nothing without her and a part of me wants her 2 go because the sooner i let her go the lesser the emotions but i don't know if i can take it the really pissed out thing now is that there is this guy that she told me asked her out but she refused now shes always seen around with the guy not that am jealous but the fact that shes trying to make me jealous which she does when we have an argument is pissing i just want to let go,her sister told me shes sick and that she was unconcious like twice but allasudden i don't care no more, am i over reacting??

personally i think he should stay cos he really likes the girl and the girl likes him too and i think that is all that matters,what yall think
Re: Confused And Sprung by Bhola(f): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2006
How old are these people? 16 and 17?
Re: Confused And Sprung by krudol(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2006
They both gat lots of growing-up to do
Re: Confused And Sprung by drered(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2006
who's got da growing up to do?the boy or the girl
Re: Confused And Sprung by angelz(f): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2006
Dnt kno wat 2 mak of d fact dat d boy didnt av sex wit d grl n she came up wit an abortn. Y didnt he questn her about d pregnancy. It has notin 2 do wit trust. Her respond wuld show d guy if he's inteligent enuf dat d grl is no gud. D guy doesnt luk maturd enuf 2, so if he's a studnt, l'l advic he get focus on his studies n let d grl go. Wat's more, she seem a flirt.
Re: Confused And Sprung by Busta(f): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2006
don't even know wat to say,
Re: Confused And Sprung by ell77(f): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2006
It's not about maturity or love, I could not understand everything in the post but the girl sounds psychotic and the boy sounds a bit like a sucker. Tell him to run, far far, this is the type of chick that will get him in trouble. Some guys self, they r too stupid, can find it hard to stay with a girl 'cos she has grown fat, or does not cook, or does not give him sex, yet u have to stop and think about this? OPEN AND SHUT CASE, abeg she will soon hld a gun to his head or sleep with both guys and say he is the father f another man's child!

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Need? / I’ve Made Up My Mind To Marry Augustine Though He Doesn’t Have Money To Pay My B / Perfect Pick Up Lines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.