Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. (1137 Views)

Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men / When Your Boyfriend Hits You Hard While At Sleep / Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man “i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by cowgirl9090: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Plastic surgery can change your outward
appearance, but it certainly can’t change
you on the inside. Your DNA will retain its
old features even if you already had a new
nose installed tongue .

After she gave birth to their children,
she saw that the babies got her old look—
which raised a lot of questions from her
husband.

So, lesson learned: be honest with your spouse if you’ve had work that could be grounds for divorce or annulment, and come on, have mercy on your future children.

Re: When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by chocolateme(f): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Lol. Looks can be deceitful
Re: When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Explain ow north west is still pretty
Re: When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by cowgirl9090: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:
Explain ow north west is still pretty

because her mum was born pretty, but she wasn't satisfied and so she went for some extra beatification .
Re: When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2015
cowgirl9090:

because her mum was born pretty, but she wasn't satisfied and so she went for some extra beatification .
Ok masmiley
Re: When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by Oladimejy(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2015
How does that concern us...is she a Nigerian?then y posting chau chau chun stuff for us
Re: When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by cowgirl9090: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Oladimejy:
How does that concern us...is she a Nigerian?then y posting chau chau chun stuff for us

It is not a problem until it becomes your problem right ¿ and with the high rate of breaching and breast implant in Nigeria?, wouldn't it call for concern when you marry a supposed fair lady and your children turn out to be black charcoal undecided . better spread the message.
Re: When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2015
The kids eyes tho sad half closed
Re: When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: When It Finally Hits You That Plastic Surgery Can't Change Your DNA [PHOTO]. by younghartz(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Hahaahahah
Sacrifice

(1) (Reply)

She Is Beautiful, Can I Ask Her If She Has A Daughter? / / See The Reply This Man Gave His 'babymama' Hilarious Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.