Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men (3690 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Tigerwood123(m): 1:18am On Sep 19, 2017
“The only reason I got with my wife was because she walked, talked, and acted like a Man, but that plastic dild0 ain’t working for me I need that Real Meat”

Said Keshia Pullman on instagram letting her followers know she’s looking for a Real man not an imitation of one. Her instagram followers voiced there opinions and they were both negative and positive based on gay/straight lines. The LGBT crowd called her a trader but the straight women and men applauded her for deciding to come back home.
read more: http://www.doubledbrain.com/2017/09/19/lesbian-leaves-wife-man-im-tired-plastic-i-need-real-meat/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by SoftP(m): 1:32am On Sep 19, 2017
She've gotten her deliverance

Osheey baba !!!

10 Likes

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by lilmarley: 1:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm...... It's now you want the real joystick
When your kittyk*t have already been slacked by that useless plastic or rubber....

And I know some guys will still want you like that

Tew mah own view ooo..... I see you as an expired goods

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by ibkkk(f): 1:37am On Sep 19, 2017
What type of hair is this

9 Likes

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by mexxmoney: 2:06am On Sep 19, 2017
She don dey get sense small small
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by BALLOSKI: 2:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Those people are mentally unstable. Useless thing.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by ayamprecious: 5:10am On Sep 19, 2017
She used this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by fr3do(m): 5:15am On Sep 19, 2017
why does it look as if her hair was photoshopped unto her head

5 Likes

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by TINALETC3(f): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Stanweezy(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2017
That lady is an oppurtunist she wants to taste both sides, her type will like threeome if possible foursome or wholesome
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2017
fr3do:
why does it look as if her hair was photoshopped unto her head

The head kon resemble ripe pineapple. grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2017
The hair tho. grin
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by kilojoDesigns: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2017
all I can say is the photoshoper needs a new destiny he has just finished wasting the one he has
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Nothing can substitute for the real one o.
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by BunbleBee: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2017
God that created preeek for pushi knows better when He did that,but man will always oppose the norm bringing his own views and what he thinks is right thinking he is smart but later comes to realise that he is a fool.

#Preeek4Pushi anyday anytime
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by ifyan(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2017
She has missed a lot but she will feel the real beauty of God creation
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by alphaconde(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017
the ones i even tut were enjoying it are giving up. whats not real isnt real
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by mediocre(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Nothing can substitute for the real one o.
Speaking from experience wink
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by dotman081(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2017
welcome to the d-ckhood my friend... grin
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by holatin(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2017
sense finally fall on her.
in all the gods name penis will fall on you violently
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by chiiraq802(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Thank God for her
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by ikemesit4477: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2017
ibkkk:
that's not her real face!
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2017
these ones are not lesbians. they are just hoes looking for great sex.

she will still run and leave the man with real prick to follow horse soon. stop giving us lez a bad name Biko.

spits

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by ibkkk(f): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
ikemesit4477:
that's not her real face!

smiley
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
We have an urgent need to fill the role of a Personal Assistant Requirements: Bsc/HND in any of the Social/Management Courses. 1-year relevant experience in Similar Role. Must exhibit a high level of professionalism at all times. Must not be more than 26 years Old as of the date of Application. Must have Completed NYSC. Candidate must be resident in Porthacourt Skill Requirements:
 Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
 Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
 Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
 Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a Must.
 Good Market Research analysis.
 Meticulous attention to details.
 Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and priorities work assignments with Zero error rate.
 Good problem solving skills.
 Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions & exercise good judgment. If qualified and interested, Kindly send C.V to eufondu@icsoutsourcing.com / ufondu89@gmail.com using PERSONAL ASSIATANT AS SUBJECT. Application ends on Wednesday 20th September 2017. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by daddio(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
ibkkk:
It seems she's wearing a mask
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by Dillusionist(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
mtchew who cares?
Re: Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men by ibkkk(f): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
daddio:

It seems she's wearing a mask
smiley

(1) (Reply)

She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? / See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) / Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.