Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off (731 Views)

Five Things Women Doesn't Know That Turn Men Off / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off by frankwells(f): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Reddit user tennesseelamb asked the website's users, "What turns you off a girl?" and the Reddit community had some opinions. I've gathered the top answers and listed them in below, in order of popularity. Word of caution: This is from Reddit, so please take it all with a grain of salt, and more importantly, just be yourself. I'm a fat weirdo who stares at her phone all day and sometimes speaks exclusively in rhyme (I'm the worst?) and I'm married to a wonderful dude who loves me because of those things, not in spite of them. So just do you, you awesome unicorn.
But now, onto the show! Here's what turns (some) guys off:
1. Not being honest. This seems pretty basic. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and if you don't have that, you don't have anything. This is Relationship 101. Next!
2. Excessive self-centeredness. It's good to love yourself, but maybe try to refrain from making out with yourself in the mirror every morning. (Just some mornings.)
3. Pretending to be dumb to get attention. You're not stupid, so don't play.
4. Pretending to be clumsy. I guess not every dude wants to date a tipsy Zooey Deschanel​. (Although, I will say, getting drunk with Zooey Deschanel​ is probably super fun. You can paint your nails 10 different pastel colors and you know she can do a mean braid.)
5. Being on your cell phone all the time. Someone else added, "​In the same vein, actually caring about Snapchat or Instagram enough that it impedes real life​." Well, then, I guess I'll never get a man, OH WELL. (J/K I'm married and my husband doesn't give a shit.)
Source:http://www.jagabanng.com/2015/12/15-things-women-do-that-turn-men-off.html
Re: 15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off by Monalisa185(f): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
con wetin?
Re: 15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Monalisa185:
con wetin?
tinue grin
Re: 15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off by frankwells(f): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Continue its updated
Re: 15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off by mizquote(f): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
e no koncern me..

not my biz I gotta flip.
Re: 15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off by Monalisa185(f): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

tinue grin

lol...you've made the dude modify his post...you just dey spoil market for person....there's Godoooo..#grinz#
Re: 15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol...you've made the dude modify his post...you just dey spoil market for person....there's Godoooo..#grinz#
Naso e suppose be na cheesy

Who get time dey click one mumu link. undecided
Re: 15 Things Women Do That Turn Men Off by Monalisa185(f): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Naso e suppose be na cheesy
Who get time dey click one mumu link. undecided
yeah right..

(1) (Reply)

Woman Convicted And Sent To Jail For Seducing Police Officer With Breast During / True Love Tips............. / Your Joystick Or Your Eyes Which Will You Give Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.