Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). (35185 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by sparkleboy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
I was scrolling through my Timeline on Facebook when I saw this post on Facebook daring people to share and dare Senator Dino melaye to arrest them for posting his properties on Social media. This is coming on the heels of the social media bill worked upon in the Red chambers of the National Assembly where Dino melaye is a staunch supporter of the proposed social media bill which is aimed at reducing spread of information via social media.
It would be recalled that Dino melaye recently dared Omoyele Sowore the ceo of Sahara reporters to come and register his news agency with CAC I.e corporate affairs commission, threatening him with police arrest because Sahara reporters reported in their news that Dino melaye maintains a foreign accounts in U.S which is contrary to the laws of the country and pictorial evidence of statements of account and his cheque book was included in the news bulletin.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by HungerBAD: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
This Guy is one mistake the APC Made.

Him, Audu, Alao Akala , Saraki and all other modern day political Tarzan, should not have been accepted into the APC, they give the APC party a very bad name.

For some strange reasons, this man seems to think Politics is a Profession, hence he keeps flaunting things he bought with monies from his Political gains. But he will grow up, apparently he is still politically immature, but he will learn.

Showing us customized champagne when thousands lack?what is even wrong with this Kogi people that keeps voting him in?very soon i will class Kogi along the same line with Ekiti(Fayose) and Benue(David Mark)

Don't get it when people keep Voting the same Clowns into Power.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by sparkleboy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Cc: ishilove lalasticlala firefire temitemi1 ladyb introvert

By the way have you heard?

Deeper Life December Retreat is JUST AROUND THE CORNER

VENUES: All Deeper Life campground around the world

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by boujaye: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
if dino get liver come pass the bill into law, lets see

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by sandraokosun1: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sometimes i wonder how the people of kogi and ekiti think. Choice of wada,audu,dino and the clowns they keep recycling as leaders.
Ekiti too the pomo slicer.
Nigerians shld condem ths bill in its entirity. Tagging it apc or pdp only puts us in their divide the people along setiments to rule them disjointedly.
That bill na allah pushed saw the ekiti woman senator beign the first to second it happily and given tales as to water it down.(is that nt a woman people keep crying shld have fair represenation, she was a big culprit to aid anti people bill showing its nt a gaurantee that women would do better). She seconded as a pdp senator.
I never saw mr twitter or any pdp senator oppose.
Their silent is consent, i expected at least the ekiti woman wait to get her party position on it but no.
Bottom line the senate elite agreed together on a bill that shields them.
While the oppressed keep getting it wrong

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
what will I call him now oooo
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Those thieves have been keeping us in the dark
all along, they now realize that the youth are now making good use of the Internet . . . . To their disadvantage.

Pass the Social Media Bill and I will become a Social Media Rebel. angry

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by kurupt007(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Woe betide Kogi state if they let this stupendous spender clench the reins of power in the state come 2019 or beyond.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Dcaliphate(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Obviously this guy loves to show off, i wonder why he wont let ppl help him do it even more. grin

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by chynie: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
am still thinking angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Chimaritoponcho: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
since its daring time,i dare buhari to go to sambisa forest and fight boko haram

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by mygee2(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dino ban didoo......Remember someday you"ll be booted out of power nd u"ll seek power through d way u were @ power now(propaganda)....don"t dig ur grave b4 u die piggie ban diddo

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Doublyu(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Share and Dare ko... Truth or Dare ni... m just here to read comments
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Matttthew(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Really
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by nnadychuks(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by westerm(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
aa

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by pat077: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
dino is a clown.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by arsetalks(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
HungerBAD:

Him, Audu, Alao Akala , Saraki and all other modern day political Tarzan, should not have been accepted into the APC, they give the APC party a very bad name.

For some strange reasons, these man seems to think Politics is a Profession, hence he keeps flaunting things he bought with monies from his Political gains. But he will grow up, apparently he is still politically immature, but he will learn.

Showing us customized champagne when thousands lack?what is even wrong with this Kogi people that keeps voting him in?very soon i will class Kogi along the same line with Ekiti(Fayose) and Benue(David Mark)

Don't get it when people keep Voting the same Clowns into Power.
The Alao Akala one is the worst. How can they?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Matttthew(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
C how them dey waste our money both APC N PDP.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by comp88: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
END TIME DINO MELAYE
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by DrGill(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
*BUNCH OF PIGOTED BAFOON*
END TIME SHARE AND DARE
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by amichaelz101(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
merry Xmas in adv
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Psalm18: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
I am now convinced Dino Melaye, grew up deprived and poor. he still can't believe he has made it.

Kpele Dino, the wife beater and the one who impregnated a woman and denied it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by realitychick: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
life is good,I hope this bill will be a good one.Checks and balance in place.Too much mis-information in the air.
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Matttthew(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
God go judge Una oooo cry
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by arsetalks(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
The end is near for this guy. Thanks to social media, Nigeria is getting better by force through the help of the social media. Our own revolution will be via social media not some bloody nonsense.

A better Nigeria on the way.
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Emmafrancis: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Gej my hero stomached 5yrs of serious social media attack from the opposition, they spread lies and unending propaganda but he never arrested or threaten to arrest anybody (cos a clear conscience fears no accusations), He even went on to sign the Freedom of information bill into law .
. Just seven months in power APC wants to silence us and the very social media that they used to get to power. They better build more prisons cos we won't stop. The same portion they measured for GEJ , so shall they receive ,good measure press and running over.

Btw. Let's see if the government of the day will take up this issue of Dino operating a foreign account.. So much for fighting corruption .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by prideofscience: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
He get good cars

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Josele01(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
K
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by untainted: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
HungerBAD:

I don't think Jonathan would have been unseated without these people and the ones you refused to mention

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.