Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). (35196 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by macaranta(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
You can imagine...no wonder they want to shut people down.
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by repogirl(f): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
This Guy is one OF MANY MISTAKES the APC Made AND ARE STILL CURRENTLY MAKING.

Him, Audu, Alao Akala , Saraki and all LYING AND THIEVING POLITRICKTIANS, should not have been accepted into the APC, they give the APC party a very bad name IT ALREADY HAD BEFORE.

For some strange reasons, this man seems to think Politics is a Profession, hence he keeps flaunting things he bought with monies from his Political gains. But he will grow up, apparently he is still politically immature, but he will learn.

Showing us customized champagne when thousands lack?what is even wrong with APC INEC that keeps RIGGING him in?very soon i will class Kogi along the same line with OSUN (AREGBERASCAL) and IMO (OKOROAWUSA)

Don't get it when people like MYSELF keep Voting the same Clowns into Power IN THE NAME OF CHANGE.
angry
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by PrinceMario(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
NigLasPresident:

States say they can't afford 18k minimum wage but the governors of those state feed their pets monthly way above the minimum wage... So all them politicians clamoring for less than 18k minimum wage all see Nigerians as less than wild and domesticated beasts they can trample on anytime they like... And so that's the fruits of what Nigerians have been led to sow... I have always known they were coming for Dino since the election of saraki as senate president.... As if Dino is the only suppoter of the bill or as if he is the only politician with Porsche cars and Ferraris and as if he hasn't been rich before going into politics... What evidence have you against him that he stole through the senate to acquire all those? Sometimes people just come online to swallow hook and sinker all these news from Nigeria's leaders propagandist... All this cheap blackmail from Sahara reporters or whatever they are called... Give us evidence he stole not showing us what he got and making it look like he stole to get them... What about the other supporters of the bill? Are all those ones Angels?
Oga keep quite. I'm from the same neighborhood alongside Dino. we attend same church back at home. He's from a very humble home,reason where he looted the constituency money(2007-2011) like no man's business. He's more of a thug than a law maker. He was rigged in during his first election as a rep member. As a matter of fact, he was never rich before going to the lower chamber where he looted to acquire his wealth, he only played smart on my people, reason why he points to his image everyday saying; "you're a genius". Our people are so daft if not, I wonder how someone like Dino could clinch the party's ticket after the primary election talk less of been at the red chamber. So so sardonic.
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by oba2flex(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Lol I thought you had some wisdom but you are brainless.

The foundation of something determines its future. Its only an idio.t that celebrates a criminal for exposing another criminal.

I have a lot of Nigeridn friends who live and studied overseas, if such come to Nigeria to contribute so they should freeze their usual foreign accounts? So what did sahara reporters want to prove? Had they shown him sleeping during plenary (ie not doing his job) or that he stole govt fund then it will make sense to me. But what is their motive.

I hate APC so I should be happy, but this is the diff btw reasonable Nigerians and apc zombies -we deal withissues not malice. Obama is both kenyan and american and no body raised dust but because of malice saharareporters went so far to publish sarakis british passport wh they already know for years.

grin man open your eyes; celebrate professionalism when u see one and condemn rogue journalism when u see one. Afterall none of them feed you or me
Calm down bro....it has not gotten to insults yet. Lemme make my point clear. I'm not applauding SR cos i know sometimes they go witch-hunting. However, their reports on certain issues/persons are sometimes helpful. Fine, they've not accused him of stealing public funds yet but at least the politifcians are aware now that their secret dealings are not actually secret. Somebody should check somebody. SIMPLE!
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by NigLasPresident: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
oba2flex:
Calm down bro....it has not gotten to insults yet. Lemme make my point clear. I'm not applauding SR cos i know sometimes they go witch-hunting. However, their reports on certain issues/persons are sometimes helpful. Fine, they've not accused him of stealing public funds yet but at least the politifcians are aware now that their secret dealings are not actually secret. Somebody should check somebody. SIMPLE!

not just witch-hunting but black mailing and cheap blackmails
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Ameboperoo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
This Guy is one mistake the APC Made.

Him, Audu, Alao Akala , Saraki and all other modern day political Tarzan, should not have been accepted into the APC, they give the APC party a very bad name.

For some strange reasons, this man seems to think Politics is a Profession, hence he keeps flaunting things he bought with monies from his Political gains. But he will grow up, apparently he is still politically immature, but he will learn.

Showing us customized champagne when thousands lack?what is even wrong with this Kogi people that keeps voting him in?very soon i will class Kogi along the same line with Ekiti(Fayose) and Benue(David Mark)

Don't get it when people keep Voting the same Clowns into Power.
As if we have an alternative. When you're to choose between AIDS and Ebola. I personally campaign against Smart even though we're from the same place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by olowokandeadebo: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dino, wait time will tell.look at DANSUKI now.just contonue to spend the dollas,spend the pounds. DINO MEDU MEDU
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by akigbemaru: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dino lifestyles
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by godwin120alex: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hahahahah all those kids making noise during d election now is d time to cry cos APC n PDP is d same pple.
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Lionsclaw: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
oba2flex:
Sorry bro. One Love

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by wokomabest(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
This Guy is one mistake the APC Made.

Him, Audu, Alao Akala , Saraki and all other modern day political Tarzan, should not have been accepted into the APC, they give the APC party a very bad name.

Showing us customized champagne when thousands lack?what is even wrong with this Kogi people that keeps voting him in?very soon i will class Kogi along the same line with Ekiti(Fayose) and Benue(David Mark)

Don't get it when people keep Voting the same Clowns into Power.
Apc never had a good name
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by bizgai(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2015
Who is ALEDO whose name got tattooed on this yahoo senator body
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Billygee2u: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2015
dason4life:
Those thieves have been keeping us in the dark
all along, they now realize that the youth are now making good use of the Internet . . . . To their disadvantage.

Pass the Social Media Bill and I will become a Social Media Rebel. angry
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Is diz nt Dino dat organized several protest with his paid protesters during Gej's govt? He campaigned seriously against corruption @ d Fed. Min. Finance Okonjo's office who now flaunt his expensives machines 2intimidate d poor masses is absurd. Dino is a mole in diz govt.
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by jsb(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
An innocent question pls...WHAT IS HIS SOURCE OF INCOME
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Adiara: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
cupidhero:
She is here o. grin
am seeing you cupidhero
Re: Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). by Adiara: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
elbinmanny:
where is your spot and how much do u collect for short-time? embarassed
am ok if u can give me ur LIFE.na u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To Revelations About The DG SSS / Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.