Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! (1776 Views)

Things To Do If You Experience Erection At Sleep / See The Major Causes Of Erection Problems In Men / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Sharmeenator(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is from a brother in urgent need of advice from fellow brothers and sisters on this platform.

I have been with my woman for 6 months now and we love each other and growing stronger by the day. I was a player prior to when we started dating. To be honest, I never planned to have a long relationship with her but all changed due to her person. She is just too good and supportive.

Two weeks after we started dating, though things haven't turned out serious between us, one of my Ex's came to see me, one thing lead to another and we intended to make love. To my greatest surprise, I lost erection as I was about to penetrate. I tried again twice, but I kept losing erection at the point of entrance each time. She left disappointed that day and i was worried deep inside. Please note that this is not a usual occurrence. I'm excellent on bed, this has been confirmed by different ladies I have made love to in the past. Even my friends call me Tiger Wood due to my various sexcapades.

I have had sex with my girl friend several times since that day and I can confidently say they have all been thrilling, but I can't just knock off the event that played out on that fateful day. It has been on my mind to try another woman to confirm if I was OK and clear my mind once and for all. I avoided this just not to cheat on my committed girlfriend.

Three days ago, I was in my former hood to hook up with my guys. In the evening as walking down the street, I bumped into an old female friend. We chatted for long and we went strolling. She was feeling very Hot that night, I could feel it. I told her to follow me to one of my friend's house just around the corner to eat the suya and drink I bought for her, she complied.

While in my friend's room, we continued chatting, though there was no light and the room was hot. This girl was just all over me. I decided to play along with her just to clear what has been a burden in my heart. Since that wasn't our first time together, we gave in fast to our burning desires. I was dumbfounded to find out I lost a hard erection again as I was about to penetrate her. I tried several times to get a hard on, even with her assistance, my rod kept failling each time I was about to enter her. I left with her that night feeling not very confident. As a sharp guy,i dismissed what happened and told her it was the heat, but I know deep down something was wrong.

I consulted an older friend who told he once experienced that sh*t. He told me it was with an ex-girlfriend who denied him sex one night and told him to forget it that she wasn't in the mood. He lost attention while about to enter according to him. He confronted her and she confessed that she had a charm (juju) that can make a man's d*ck fall especially when she doesn't want to have sex and a man attempts to forcefully sleep with her. He went ahead to tell me that some girls especially from Kogi and Benue (my girlfriend is from Benue) do that to stop their men from cheating with other women. He said that even some girls have the charm on their bodies without their knowledge; probably it was done by their parents or relatives.

Since this discovery, I have been so scared I can't even touched my girlfriend when she came around yesterday. I'm not planning to cheat on her, but I feel like I have been trapped. Now I feel like bleeping more women to confirm what my friend told me but I think it's wrong. I love my girl so much and I will like to marry her in the nearest future but I can't live with this. I don't even know how to confront her because she might not know. I have no baba or prophet to turn to. I want candid advice from matured people on this platform who have had or heard of this kind of experience before. I will appreciate any honest reply. Please don't throw tantrums at me because i'm not a saint but wishes to be a better man for my woman and future family.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin
I think I need that thing so that samm.e.e.r12.12 can't do mid.e.h.i2, I want him alone cheesy cheesy

*dancing* op pls link me up with your babe o
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by FruityLass: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
O boy

lipsrsealed

Real yawa
Experienced people on this matter dey come o
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Monalisa185(f): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
wait first

okay, read....

don't jump into conclusions because of what your 'older friend' told you... why not seek a medical opinion first?

you are panicking over something you ain't sure of and that could be more dangerous....
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
that's why we have google, bing & several search engines...you can barely get any serious advise on nl.i wonder why ninjas keep wasting their time...brrrr
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by YorubaWoman: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
O ti se ibalopo dele dalemo

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Kingsasian(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
You love your woman but you want to keep bleeping other women. You don jam who fit cure your madness.....uncontrolled libido.,...lol.
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Sharmeenator(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Baba no matter how faithful a man intends to be, he definitely don't want to be caged. Not cheating on a woman should be bourne out of a man's driscretion not by forcing him. You sef b man now smiley

Kingsasian:
You love your woman but you want to keep bleeping other women. You don jam who fit cure your madness.....uncontrolled libido.,...lol.
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Kingsasian(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sharmeenator:
Baba no matter how faithful a man intends to be, he definitely don't want to be caged. Not cheating on a woman should be bourne out of a man's driscretion not by forcing him. You sef b man now smiley

agreed but your own too much na.
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by XtraSmooth404: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tiger Wood grin
osheyyy baddest

Mysterious loss of attention at the point of penetration is caused by erection dysfunction which arises from some sexual infection. You grab? Or should I write the mathematical equation?
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Sharmeenator(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sir, he often make love to his woman without issue. They can last for as long as an hour with the woman frequently reaching orgasm. This is no fit to be achieved by an impotent or a man suffering from PE

XtraSmooth404:
Tiger Wood grin
osheyyy baddest

Mysterious loss of attention at the point of penetration is caused by erection dysfunction which arises from some sexual infection. You grab? Or should I write the mathematical equation?
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Adasun(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tiger woodshocked shocked shocked na wating i get frm all the novel wa u write op
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by bigass123(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
My brother..Mr Tiger Woods, ur tiger has just been caged.
Now what next? You need to see a honest spiritualist. I've seen that stuff many times.. Guys even do it to avoid bleeping infected or spiritually poisoned pvssys.
But yours is a pure case of trapped blokkos which happened the first day you bleeped ur current babe. You're now her slave... Its either her or no one.
See a strong spiritualist to break the jinx.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Sharmeenator(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2020
It's imperative I give this a closing remark for anyone who might face a similar or related issue, or want to learn from my experience.

After all said and done, I visited the hospital. I was asked to take Vitamin E supplement for a period of time, which I did. I was OK after that. I tried out two ladies to be sure, and I was fine grin. Please note that Vitamin E is not what you should take anyhow without Doctor's advise, prolonged and unsupervised use is not good for your health.

Though I wasn't proud of that phase of my life, I cheated repeatedly on a good woman, but I was able to solve the issue without having to think that my gf was responsible. Today, we are married with a wonderful kid.
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by cunny88(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2020
Op, what ur experienced friend said is likely to be true, I schooled in kogi state, and exactly the same thing happened to a coursemate of mine, when he confronted the lady who apparently was from benue state, she said her parents had placed d powers on her, after a lot of pressure and begging oh, she agreed to reverse it. she said girls from dere place all have it. I never forgot dis incident, op if u don't have a stronger power(Jesus, Allah, or juju), I advise u liaise with or beg her.......my 2cents
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Sharmeenator post=40841201]This is from a brother in urgent need of advice from fellow brothers and sisters on this platform.

I have been with my woman for 6 months now and we love each other and growing stronger by the day. I was a player prior to when we started dating. To be honest, I never planned to have a long relationship with her but all changed due to her person. She is just too good and supportive.

Two weeks after we started dating, though things haven't turned out serious between us, one of my Ex's came to see me, one thing lead to another and we intended to make love. To my greatest surprise, I lost erection as I was about to penetrate. I tried again twice, but I kept losing erection at the point of entrance each time. She left disappointed that day and i was worried deep inside. Please note that this is not a usual occurrence. I'm excellent on bed, this has been confirmed by different ladies I have made love to in the past. Even my friends call me Tiger Wood due to my various sexcapades.

I have had sex with my girl friend several times since that day and I can confidently say they have all been thrilling, but I can't just knock off the event that played out on that fateful day. It has been on my mind to try another woman to confirm if I was OK and clear my mind once and for all. I avoided this just not to cheat on my committed girlfriend.

Three days ago, I was in my former hood to hook up with my guys. In the evening as walking down the street, I bumped into an old female friend. We chatted for long and we went strolling. She was feeling very Hot that night, I could feel it. I told her to follow me to one of my friend's house just around the corner to eat the suya and drink I bought for her, she complied.

While in my friend's room, we continued chatting, though there was no light and the room was hot. This girl was just all over me. I decided to play along with her just to clear what has been a burden in my heart. Since that wasn't our first time together, we gave in fast to our burning desires. I was dumbfounded to find out I lost a hard erection again as I was about to penetrate her. I tried several times to get a hard on, even with her assistance, my rod kept failling each time I was about to enter her. I left with her that night feeling not very confident. As a sharp guy,i dismissed what happened and told her it was the heat, but I know deep down something was wrong.

I consulted an older friend who told he once experienced that sh*t. He told me it was with an ex-girlfriend who denied him sex one night and told him to forget it that she wasn't in the mood. He lost attention while about to enter according to him. He confronted her and she confessed that she had a charm (juju) that can make a man's d*ck fall especially when she doesn't want to have sex and a man attempts to forcefully sleep with her. He went ahead to tell me that some girls especially from Kogi and Benue (my girlfriend is from Benue) do that to stop their men from cheating with other women. He said that even some girls have the charm on their bodies without their knowledge; probably it was done by their parents or relatives.

Since this discovery, I have been so scared I can't even touched my girlfriend when she came around yesterday. I'm not planning to cheat on her, but I feel like I have been trapped. Now I feel like bleeping more women to confirm what my friend told me but I think it's wrong. I love my girl so much and I will like to marry her in the nearest future but I can't live with this. I don't even know how to confront her because she might not know. I have no baba or prophet to turn to. I want candid advice from matured people on this platform who have had or heard of this kind of experience before. I will appreciate any honest reply. Please don't throw tantrums at me because i'm not a saint but wishes to be a better man for my woman and future family.

Than
Re: Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! by TripA(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2020
tiger wood turned ..... kitten plastic

guy beg the girl in peace and admit you cheated ..... I'm skeptical about spiritualist

(1) (Reply)

It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry / Hilarious Picture Only Nigerians Can Relate With. (pix Attached) / Selfie Of Lalasticlala, Refiner And Fairlyusedpant Boarding A Bus To Aba (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.