Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Armsgate: We Will Recover To The Last Kobo, EFCC Chairman Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armsgate: We Will Recover To The Last Kobo, EFCC Chairman Vows (3379 Views)

Armsgate: Again, Metuh Refuses To Open Defence, Requests 6th Adjournment / Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari / Arms Deal: We Will Recover All Stolen Funds To The Last Kobo - EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armsgate: We Will Recover To The Last Kobo, EFCC Chairman Vows by arresa: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
FastShipping:

All of you should learn how to listen to other views. All of a sudden some of you already tagged me "wailer" because of my view on how EFCC Chairman should act. It seems some of you just want people who think uniformly as supporter of Buhari. You all can't be serious. Where is Ribadu the noise maker today?

Magu with his sensitive position should be seen and not be heard.

I care less if you are a wailer or not a wailer, I said you are in no position to dictate to that man or any Nigerian where to go.

There's nothing against the law or ethics violations per his actions.

The public knowing that our public officials are doing their job and expressing their professional zeal and determination to do their job is a great thing.
Re: Armsgate: We Will Recover To The Last Kobo, EFCC Chairman Vows by FastShipping: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
arresa:

I care less if you are a wailer or not a wailer, I said you are in no position to dictate to that man or any Nigerian where to go.

There's nothing against the law or ethics violations per his actions.

The public knowing that our public officials are doing their job and expressing their professional zeal and determination to do their job is a great thing.

Some of you take things so personal and too serious. Whatever anyone says here ends here. I didn't know I was dictating to Magu.

Nonsense.
Re: Armsgate: We Will Recover To The Last Kobo, EFCC Chairman Vows by ba7man(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
hinwazaka:

The government, you worship with admiration will be fired next year. And its top men will be imprisoned and wasted. Amaechi will swing from a tree, while Fashola will spend hajj in jail.
Blah, blah, blah...... you're just ranting trash due to frustration.

Go suck booby make your high blood pressure calm down. cheesy
Re: Armsgate: We Will Recover To The Last Kobo, EFCC Chairman Vows by texazzpete(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2015
FastShipping:

All of you should learn how to listen to other views. All of a sudden some of you already tagged me "wailer" because of my view on how EFCC Chairman should act. It seems some of you just want people who think uniformly as supporter of Buhari. You all can't be serious. Where is Ribadu the noise maker today?

Ribadu even made his name by being a 'noise maker'. And what we want is more transparency and more reassurance that things are being done. How feasible is it to arrest someone like dasuki or dokpesi in complete secrecy? Is it not better that the EFCC releases these press statements so they don't allow the crooks control the narrative?

People were already accusing the EFCC of witch hunting before, until the staggering figures were being mentioned and people realized those guys were truly witches
Re: Armsgate: We Will Recover To The Last Kobo, EFCC Chairman Vows by 9jatriot(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Your first statement made you sound like a wailing wailer, but your subsequent post suggest that you are actually wish Magu well in his fight.

FastShipping:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Dragging Us Into Biafra , Anioma People Of Delta Tell Agitators / “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi / Change In Size's,price,quantity And Quality Of Goods With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.