Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? (2247 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / We Will Rule Lagos For The Next 35 Years – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
"You can't have the devil ruling you and say for peace same let's not fight him.
Peace is only relevant when you are okay with your surroundings."
Why are we blinded by the folly of one NIGERIA.
Have you guys ever wondered where NIGERIA will be by the year 2050?
I'm very sure: nowhere!
We don't have any road map to the future!
Wake up.
Where do you see NIGERIA in the next 35 years?
Juxtapose it with this: where do you see Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia in the next 20 years?
I don't need dreamers answering this question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by adonbilivit: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
under my watch as the president.
fuel free...check

free launch for all citizens...check

Every Friday would be public holiday...check

Lalasticlala would be my minister of information...check

justice for all, including helpless animals.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
adonbilivit:
in Africa.
I should have added no space bookers too undecided
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
the Nigeria I see in the next 35 yrs is the one dat'll be free from all these thiefing politicians and annoying parties..

and hopefully, internet will be free grin
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by gab264(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
the Nigeria I see in the next 35 yrs is the one dat'll be free from all these thiefing politicians and annoying parties..

What a hilarious dream gringrin
#Endtime comments#

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

What about their children?
I heard they are trying to make the one of Audu's wife the deputy.
Can you imagine that?!

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

What about their children?
I heard they are trying to make the one of Audu's wife the deputy.
Can you imagine that?!
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
gab264:
What a hilarious dream gringrin #Endtime comments#
waheverr
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by adonbilivit: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
guyXander:

I should have added no space bookers too undecided
in 35 years time, spacebooking would be punishable by death.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
guyXander:
What about their children? I heard they are trying to make the one of Audu's wife the deputy. Can you imagine that?!
the young wife??
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Nature8(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Lol.. Please, are you talking about free internet in this Nigeria I know or another Nigeria?

*pours her water to wake up* grin
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by montezz(f): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
I neva imagine d next 3yrs finish u con add 32yrs join.

4 Likes

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by DaFlash: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
I see nigeria as a single united entity composed of different sovereignties to form a super nation.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by wordcat(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
There will be NO nigeria by then but if by chance the mere geographical expression called nigeria remains, they will still be struggling with all the problems they are currently facing esp Power supply, Fuel scarcity, Bad roads and ndi echetara ma ndi echataghi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
adonbilivit:
Yes oh. Unbelievable. So it's now about appeasing the dead man not about the people of the state.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
adonbilivit:
Any bad thing is possible in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by adonbilivit: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
guyXander:

Yes oh. Unbelievable. So it's now about appeasing the dead man not about the people of the state.
undecided
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
adonbilivit:
undecided
grin grin
Wasn't supposed to quote you right?
Just seeing it though.
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

the young wife??
I'm not sure it's the young wife
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
montezz:
I neva imagine d next 3yrs finish u con add 32yrs join.
The 35 years sef too small.
I be wan say 50years.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by montezz(f): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
guyXander:
The 35 years sef too small. I be wan say 50years.
I'm not a seer!
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
montezz:

I'm not a seer!
angry
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
adonbilivit:
fuel free...check

adonbilivit adonbilivit
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
adonbilivit:
fuel free...check

But that lalasticlala part sha... cheesy
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by guyXander(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rikidony:

I never expected anything different from an IPOB terrorist like you, everywhere on social media wishing the nation ills, that's one reason the south east will never improved,

in 35 years time I see the rest of Nigeria developing in an enviable height while the south east will be left to wallow in poverty
Wetin south east people do you?
All I heard they wanted was a different country and not the south west

6 Likes

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by wordcat(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rikidony:

I never expected anything different from an IPOB terrorist like you, everywhere on social media wishing the nation ills, that's one reason the south east will never improved,

in 35 years time I see the rest of Nigeria developing in an enviable height while the south east will be left to wallow in poverty

Never knew that my wish is working!

Apart from Lagos, tell me which other south western state that is doing better than any South Eastern states?

6 Likes

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Rossikk(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
guyXander:
"You can't have the devil ruling you and say for peace same let's not fight him.
Peace is only relevant when you are okay with your surroundings."
Why are we blinded by the folly of one NIGERIA.
Have you guys ever wondered where NIGERIA will be by the year 2050?
I'm very sure: nowhere!
We don't have any road map to the future!
Wake up.
Where do you see NIGERIA in the next 35 years?
Juxtapose it with this: where do you see Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia in the next 20 years?
I don't need dreamers answering this question.

When are you moving to the above named countries?

You know we don't need worthless parasites like you in Nigeria?
Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by fistonati(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Extinction and history. That's where it will be. Don't forget, amalgamation has expired

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You See Nigeria In The Next 35 Years? by Pidggin(f): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin Divided into six parts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Umar Ganduje Inspects Road Construction In Rijiyar Zaki, Kano / Trump Vows To Deport 3 Million Illegal Immigrants / Buhari Creates Healthcare System Called BuhariCare !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.