Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life (2226 Views)

How Loneliness Might Eventually Destroy My Future And Ruin My Career / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now / This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Emelcee: 2:08am On Dec 10, 2015
I have been dating this lady for two years now. I love her and i know she loves me too. i really want to make her my wife. I proposed to her and she told me that she has to go and see her pastor for her pastor to confirm if we are compatible and if am truely her husband. i dont know what to do now. Pals pls, what if the pastor says am not her husband. I've built my life around her and i dont want to suffer heartbreak.
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by donholy28(m): 3:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmm my broda if pastor say una no dey compatible just free d girl,when she clock 39 years her eyes go open..all these fake pastors ruining relationships since time immemorial

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:49am On Dec 10, 2015
She might as well be fųcking the pastor, who knows undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Tundeiab(m): 4:11am On Dec 10, 2015
I think her statement is a pointer to the fact that she might make a bad wife. These are the implications:
- she will always involve a third party in your marriage
- she is not matured to make her own decisions.
- she might be the type that patronizes spiritual homes

Those are my thoughts though.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by gamaliel121(m): 4:58am On Dec 10, 2015
Nawao!!!!

She aint serious!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by gamaliel121(m): 4:58am On Dec 10, 2015
Nawao!!!!

She aint serious!!!
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 10, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
She might as well be fųcking the pastor, who knows undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by endowednicky(f): 5:57am On Dec 10, 2015
I don't think she is ready.... undecided
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by jemype(m): 6:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Tundeiab:
I think her statement is a pointer to the fact that she might make a bad wife. These are the implications:
- she will always involve a third party in your marriage
- she is not matured to make her own decisions.
- she might be the type that patronizes spiritual homes

Those are my thoughts though.
. you are very correct tho
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2015
As if one must marry every lady he dates..some Guys need to change the way they think about relationships undecided
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2015
gracemark541:
What
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by rittyben(f): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Some people are relationship material while others are marriage material.
Let's hope she comes back with a good result

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by rittyben(f): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
With the level of divorce this days one has to be cacareful in choosing a life partner. But If she had opted to pray about it herself it would make more sense than saying she wants to go and ask her pastor.
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Crocz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is probably how Emeka Ike life started, his wife is more or less living with her pastor now...and their home wrecked

Just saying lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Tcheck(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
rittyben:
Some people are relationship material while others are marriage material.
Let's hope she comes back with a good result

Hello.
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by rittyben(f): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tcheck:

Hello.
hi
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Tcheck(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
rittyben:
hi
how was ur day?
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by cruzita(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
grin she wan go consult her spiritual daddy.
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by rittyben(f): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2015
Tcheck:

how was ur day?
Great. yours?
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dump her sorry ass. Ur marriage will be hell. It is not biblical. Pastors like benny hinn, okotie oyakilome etc have all divorced, what happend to prayer solves all problems that dey preach? Be wise . some of those pastors especially cele have sex with gals like ur babe

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by grad2012(f): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
relax watever is ur will be urs,so if d pastor says she's not urs den move one dat means ur woman is still out der.
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op you av been with the lady for quite a long time hence you know her more than us.for you to proppose mean she av all the qualities you want ur would be wife to posses so no point dumping her now,ignore those telling you to dump her arse, a wife material is not easy to come across.

I think her statement can be better rephrased as "i want to seek the face of God".

So be patient with her.
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by ibrams(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
when Jesus says yes nobody...... I repeat nobody can say No.... Baba if she is yours......no force can stop it

village thing
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Tcheck(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
rittyben:
Great. yours?
mine was fine o. looking good.
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by rittyben(f): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tcheck:

mine was fine o. looking good.
Thanks
Re: I Need Help Now Before She Ruin My Life by Tcheck(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
rittyben:
Thanks
u r welcome

(1) (Reply)

Photos: This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually / 17 Famous Ad Slogans That Work For Condom Brands As Well / Guess Where She Is From...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.