Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! (8492 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by turtuga: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello NLs.
Its a bright afternood isnt it? but not for me, i feel like screeming outta my shell. I met this girl 6months ago, she is related to my former landlord, i met her after i broke up with my ex, she seemed nice, when i mean nice i mean madly nice! she was so caring and acted like she was gonna die if i hurt hurt her. more to it, she told me about how her dad is really rich and how he covers for her fees and how she cant even ask a guy for anything as her dad provides for everything. i bet the whole thing and fell in love with her (am a hustling guy, i mean who wouldnt?), so we started dating, she told me she was a virgin and all that, i bought that too, and the fact she is a deeper life member made me fall for her the more. Not long we started having a hide and seek affair as she didnt want her cousin to find out, it was romantic oh yes. she would sneak into my room and we get to ruffle things up(but not have sex, as she was maintaining still a virgin), most times she would tell me to take her to a hotel when she couldnt sneak in (the hotel thing set some things off but i was to blinded) she normally plugs her phone with me so one day i tried and unlocked the phone and straight to her whatsapp message.

I must tell you guys i have never been so shocked in my life before, there she was in a romantic relationship with many married men and young guys too, the picture was when you need her just call her and pay! i went through every bit of messages in her whatsapp, to the extent one dude had to call her a LovePeddler, dog, local prostitute with dependable parents. i felt like freezing!!! of course i confronted her and she started crying telling me non of the men has seen her body that its all in the chat, but what i read was different i asked her to tell me the truth that i wont be angry with her but she bluntly refused. one of the messages was an appointment by a married man to meet in a hotel the next day, when she came back in the evening i confronted that i followed her to portharcourt where she met with a man, she bluntly denied it oh gosh!!!

she asks me for money ooo and i do transfer to her!!!

am a soft guy and that was taking the best of me, soonest she started talking about wanting to leave her uncle's house and how i should try and find a place so she can elope with me to be truthful i was kinda happy never knowing that would be the beginning of my woes!!!
one day when she came over i pressured her and penetrated her but alas no blood i was like what the hell? she told me that the last time i tried penetrating her that when she went back she saw blood in her pants and that she was having body pain and all that and she started crying telling me i want to deny it. As a soft guy nah i said ok fine, that didnt matter to me anyway.

I later found a place and we eloped, that was when all her true colors started coming out.

She is very temperamental she gets mad in little things and abuses me, i cant hit her and am not the talking time, i just stand and watch with heavy heart, i go and dish food and don't close the pot well she gets all over me talking so many annoying things abusively, you know all those clumsy things we guys do at home she flares up at the sight of any of them, and when i try to shout back that's when she calms don't, we quarrel everyday because of the way she talks to me, she either starts crying or frowns till the next day.
and of course am now paying most of the fees(and am draining), she doesn't even care, she keeps telling me of things she needs and hasn't gotten. i thought she would stop talking to this rich men but nope! she kept in contact with them cus i had access to her phone once more, although she hasn't gone to see any but postponing them.

Her family is not a buoyant one, but she has rich relations, each time i advice her to keep in contact with these relations but she bluntly refuse, her cousin she was staying with is good man, he can and sometimes assists her as she told me. her father can assist her too. but she just wants to be a big girl and do things herself, she told me that "if she doesn't find anyone to support her that she will enter street" i then cunningly asked her that if i run outta cash now that what would she do? she said she will look for another man and start satisfying to pay her fees but she would still be in a relationship with me.....now that got me mad and thinking fast on a way to lay her off!!!

But as usual am a soft guy i cant just throw her out, she would go right to the streets and i wouldn't want that. am really confused on a way to get rid of this girl as i see my doom with her!
Last night we had an argument as usual and i tried to make things up but she kept the malice till the morning, even while she prepared for school i kept apologizing for just no cause, but she refused then i left the house angrily and she started calling and texting, i refused and got mad at her i had to send her a bunch of her nude pix she sent to one man, she denied having anything with her she rather said the man was doubting if she was virgin and that he could confirm with the images..(oh christ what a lame excuse), i kept repeating she tell me the truth about herself but kept denying and flaring up that am denying dis-virgining her. right now i cant stand her cus i feel like i dont know her, despite the fact that i have told her to be open that i wont judge her but rather work out a solution for her. but she kept denying!!!

Am asking myself why am being punished by God with this girl, what have i done wrong?
ther is no peace in the house i think am gonna have a heart attack someday.

About her family, the parents are not in peace as said by her she has an abusive father that always beat her mum all the time (they had to see all that) that right now the mum has moved out and they are thinking of divorce, she said her dad is a drunk and all that.
she sends money to her mother but the poor woman doesn't know what she does!

PLS NLs, what do i do with this girl, i definitely dont want her to stay here anymore! no one knows what she is capable of not even her uncle she lived with before trust me on a first look you will never know.

Am thinking of reporting her to her uncle she is 22 and in year2. but chances are they might not believe me.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Nedfed(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who go read dis?
Abeg next

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
cool
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by darbeelicous(f): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gat alot to say to u. But seriously?? Soft guy??

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nedfed:
Who go read dis?
Abeg next
Where the main story start cause I no fit read am finish

12 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Airforce1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Too long

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by seanery: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
FCT at last...!!!
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by UbanmeUdie: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

Okoko bi oko!!!

A struggling young man cohabiting with a professional olosho is such a dangerous combination.
You are in lust and not love.
You are a weakling and a coward without vision nor ambition.

You absolutely lack taste and focus.

The truth is, your life is ruined already.

You are finished!

Mfm deliverance fall on you.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by AnodaIT(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Person dey apply as fuckmate and you are here writing stories.
Tell her you are broke already, let her go

i then cunningly asked her that if i run outta cash now that what would she do? she said she will look for another man and start satisfying to pay her fees but she would still be in a relationship with me....

12 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by schumastic(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
LMAO LOL, THIS MUST BE THE DUMB POST OF THE YEAR shocked shocked shocked

LIKE SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE STILL LIVING WITH THIS GIRL AFTER ALL THE EVIDENCE YOU HAVE.

PLEASE GO FOR A TEST AND PRAY YOU COME OUT NEGATIVE.

I CAN'T GIVE ANY ADVISE TO SOMEONE WHO CHOOSE TO REMAIN STUPID ALL BECAUSE OF A PUS*Y.

SIGNED.

VICE CHAIRMAN,

BACHELORS CLUB, LAGOS BRANCH.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by izaray(f): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
turtuga:
Hello NLs.
Its a bright afternood isnt it? but not for me, i feel like screeming outta my shell. I met this girl 6months ago, she is related to my former landlord, i met her after i broke up with my ex, she seemed nice, when i mean nice i mean madly nice! she was so caring and acted like she was gonna die if i hurt hurt her. more to it, she told me about how her dad is really rich and how he covers for her fees and how she cant even ask a guy for anything as her dad provides for everything. i bet the whole thing and fell in love with her (am a hustling guy, i mean who wouldnt?), so we started dating, she told me she was a virgin and all that, i bought that too, and the fact she is a deeper life member made me fall for her the more. Not long we started having a hide and seek affair as she didnt want her cousin to find out, it was romantic oh yes. she would sneak into my room and we get to ruffle things up(but not have sex, as she was maintaining still a virgin), most times she would tell me to take her to a hotel when she couldnt sneak in (the hotel thing set some things off but i was to blinded) she normally plugs her phone with me so one day i tried and unlocked the phone and straight to her whatsapp message.

I must tell you guys i have never been so shocked in my life before, there she was in a romantic relationship with many married men and young guys too, the picture was when you need her just call her and pay! i went through every bit of messages in her whatsapp, to the extent one dude had to call her a LovePeddler, dog, local prostitute with dependable parents. i felt like freezing!!! of course i confronted her and she started crying telling me non of the men has seen her body that its all in the chat, but what i read was different i asked her to tell me the truth that i wont be angry with her but she bluntly refused. one of the messages was an appointment by a married man to meet in a hotel the next day, when she came back in the evening i confronted that i followed her to portharcourt where she met with a man, she bluntly denied it oh gosh!!!

she asks me for money ooo and i do transfer to her!!!

am a soft guy and that was taking the best of me, soonest she started talking about wanting to leave her uncle's house and how i should try and find a place so she can elope with me to be truthful i was kinda happy never knowing that would be the beginning of my woes!!!
one day when she came over i pressured her and penetrated her but alas no blood i was like what the hell? she told me that the last time i tried penetrating her that when she went back she saw blood in her pants and that she was having body pain and all that and she started crying telling me i want to deny it. As a soft guy nah i said ok fine, that didnt matter to me anyway.

I later found a place and we eloped, that was when all her true colors started coming out.

She is very temperamental she gets mad in little things and abuses me, i cant hit her and am not the talking time, i just stand and watch with heavy heart, i go and dish food and don't close the pot well she gets all over me talking so many annoying things abusively, you know all those clumsy things we guys do at home she flares up at the sight of any of them, and when i try to shout back that's when she calms don't, we quarrel everyday because of the way she talks to me, she either starts crying or frowns till the next day.
and of course am now paying most of the fees(and am draining), she doesn't even care, she keeps telling me of things she needs and hasn't gotten. i thought she would stop talking to this rich men but nope! she kept in contact with them cus i had access to her phone once more, although she hasn't gone to see any but postponing them.

Her family is not a buoyant one, but she has rich relations, each time i advice her to keep in contact with these relations but she bluntly refuse, her cousin she was staying with is good man, he can and sometimes assists her as she told me. her father can assist her too. but she just wants to be a big girl and do things herself, she told me that "if she doesn't find anyone to support her that she will enter street" i then cunningly asked her that if i run outta cash now that what would she do? she said she will look for another man and start satisfying to pay her fees but she would still be in a relationship with me.....now that got me mad and thinking fast on a way to lay her off!!!

But as usual am a soft guy i cant just throw her out, she would go right to the streets and i wouldn't want that. am really confused on a way to get rid of this girl as i see my doom with her!
Last night we had an argument as usual and i tried to make things up but she kept the malice till the morning, even while she prepared for school i kept apologizing for just no cause, but she refused then i left the house angrily and she started calling and texting, i refused and got mad at her i had to send her a bunch of her nude pix she sent to one man, she denied having anything with her she rather said the man was doubting if she was virgin and that he could confirm with the images..(oh christ what a lame excuse), i kept repeating she tell me the truth about herself but kept denying and flaring up that am denying dis-virgining her. right now i cant stand her cus i feel like i dont know her, despite the fact that i have told her to be open that i wont judge her but rather work out a solution for her. but she kept denying!!!

Am asking myself why am being punished by God with this girl, what have i done wrong?
ther is no peace in the house i think am gonna have a heart attack someday.

About her family, the parents are not in peace as said by her she has an abusive father that always beat her mum all the time (they had to see all that) that right now the mum has moved out and they are thinking of divorce, she said her dad is a drunk and all that.
she sends money to her mother but the poor woman doesn't know what she does!

PLS NLs, what do i do with this girl, i definitely dont want her to stay here anymore! no one knows what she is capable of not even her uncle she lived with before trust me on a first look you will never know.

Am thinking of reporting her to her uncle she is 22 and in year2. but chances are they might not believe me.
Hahaha...This lines got me laughing real hard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Nedfed(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

You dey crazzzzz
Na me post it

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by iamJ(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by izaray(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

The choice is urs, start from anywhere you like cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by gabinogem(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
U are currently in a wrong lane mister man...if u don't man up to confront these woes, it may probably consume u as time goes by...that young lass is just using u as a means to an end.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by izaray(f): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nedfed:

You dey crazzzzz
Na me post it
Una want kill me with laugh here cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Prince4945(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Softness gbuo gi dia, anumanu......

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
seriously you are harbouring a prostitute. ..
soft guy kor,stupid boy ni

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Extendedfamily1: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Run while you can now bro ..

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Extendedfamily1: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Prince4945:

Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Earthquake1: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Somebody should summarize this for us.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by sparklezeee: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
you nor go run? u dey wait make she drain ur blood sugar, pocket and life abi.
derail the relationship as people dey derail threads.

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
You don buy market ooo baba

Next time, do not totally believe everything a lady tells you from the inception of the relationship. As time goes on, her true nature will surely be revealed to you. Trust me!

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by val4sure(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
I can't believe what I just read,after seeing her true color and with hard evidence you still dey reason what to do,chai,chai.
Dump the BITCH/OLOSHO and run go do test.

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Perfectionist11: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
You're the softest.You come across as a genuinely nice person and you really deserve someone that reciprocates the kindness.

You can do better than her,but first you have to get over the illusion that you can't do without her.This situation is the prime example of what is wrong with young girls nowadays.Many of them do not take romantic relationships serious in their early twenties,in fact they prefer to explore just like the opposite sex.Therefore,I believe you made a huge mistake by investing and expecting too much from a girl her age.

You need to stop this downward spiral by breaking up with her.And most importantly, you need to develop/improve your self esteem,search for The Red Pill on Google,visit the main section on reddit and digest 70% of the teachings.

12 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Perfectionist11:
You're the softest.You come across as a genuinely nice person and you really deserves someone that reciprocates the kindness.

That's the cause of the major problem.. Unfortunately, nice guys are easily scammed and molested by ladies

9 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by waywardpikin: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oga be a man and handle the situation jare. Did she put a gun to your head? All this claim of being a cool/quiet/soft guy ain't cutting it. Na only you soft? You are a willing accomplice in this nonsense so anything you see make you take am. Stop blaming that woman, both of you are to share in the blame 50/50. Your own 50% is for your complacency and sheer stup!d!ty. When you catch HIV/AIDS I know you will still blame the lady. Mumu like you.

In other news, why is it that once a girl gives a guy pvssy, he starts thinking he is in love or starts feeling 'weak' like this annoying OP?

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Perfectionist11: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's the cause of the major problem.. Nice guys are easily scammed and molested by ladies

It is a pity..And considering the backlash against domestic violence, one can't help but question the qualities they really want in a partner.
Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Perfectionist11:

It is a pity..And considering the backlash against domestic violence, one can't help but question the qualities they really want in a partner.
Considering the rate of domestic violence, women should do all they could to keep a man who doesn't have domestic violence tendency but hell no, ladies tend to ride and take advantage of such guys.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Prince4945:

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by turtuga: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
damn cant believe i was this stupid!!!
she leaving my house ASAP!!!

am the dumpiest guy of the year....

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! by SirMichael1: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

She was right when she said her dad was rich. Yeah, her sugar dad is rich cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife / Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.