Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob (4760 Views)

Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders / 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by Karlovich: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2015
We oduans are not interested too, we are also clamouring for our sophisticated republic, the land of sunset

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by EasternLeopard: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2015

A UNITED NATION REFERENDUM BETWEEN PRESIDENCY and SECESSION SHOULD BE CONDUCTED TO LAY TO REST THIS MATTER

SO THAT BUHARI WILL NOT CLAIM THAT HE IS DISTRACTED

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by DecemberIV: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2015
We will conduct it in 2023 alongside the elections.

EasternLeopard:

Why not conduct referendum in Igboland for Igbos to choose between Presidency and Secession to prove your point.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2015
I tire for them ooooo.

DecemberIV:

Ignore those jokers that expect 16 years of solid mess to be cleared in 6 months.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by EasternLeopard: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2015
DecemberIV:
We will conduct it in 2023 alongside the elections.

UN Referendum is conducted by UN officials and not the contestants

So remove the we in your comment

Even then, it should be conducted.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by henroe2k2(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2015
This powerful of a man is not IPOB spokes person.... he should be disregard. I remember vividly when he came out openly with his MASSOB counterpart and issued a statement to halt the current IPOB protest sweeping across south-south and south-east.
of which, Mefor, on radio Biafra countered that all protests across the zoo called Nigeria continues..
Powerful is a stooge to the Nigerian government and should be highly disregard......
All authentic news on IPOB and Biafra issues comes from Uche Mefor, the duly deputy director of radio Biafra..
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Radio Biafra.
God bless Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by DecemberIV: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Keep waiting for the UN. An Ibo woman, Joy Ogwu is Nigeria's Permanent Representative at the UN but we've not heard her name from any of your propaganda filled lips.

You are just not serious about seceding, you really want political relevance, a structure that favors Ndigbo, and the Presidency as can be told from your actions and inaction.

P.s before you say anything, remember it was an Ibo man, Gen Ironsi, that gave us this existing structure when he destroyed the federalism we initially had. Again, to favor Ndigbo.

EasternLeopard:

UN Referendum is conducted by UN officials and not the contestants

So remove the we in your comment

Even then, it should be conducted.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Why not conduct referendum in Igboland for Igbos to choose between Presidency and Secession to prove your point.
why did you people vote massively during the just concluded 2015 PRESIDENTIAL election?

We all know you saw GEJ as your son who will hand over to an ibo man. Had it been you boycotted the elections, the whole world would have taken you guys serious. But since you couldn't get a Nigerian of your choice as president, you decided to start shouting Biafra.

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by EasternLeopard: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
why did you people vote massively during the just concluded 2015 PRESIDENTIAL election?

We all know you saw GEJ as your son who will hand over to an ibo man. Had it been you boycotted the elections, the whole world would have taken you guys serious. But since you couldn't get a Nigerian of your choice as president, you decided to start shouting Biafra.

Jonathan presidency deceived us into believing that Nigerians have shed away their anti Igbo sentiments

At las we were wrong

Imagine a king threatening us with drowning in the Lagoon

My friend

Marriage na by force

Let UN referendum decide the fate of Nigeria
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Jonathan presidency deceived us into believing that Nigerians have shed away their anti Igbo sentiments

At las we were wrong

Imagine a king threatening us with drowning in the Lagoon

My friend

Marriage na by force

Let UN referendum decide the fate of Nigeria
GEJ's presidency didn't deceive you. You supported him massively cos you enjoyed juicy posts in his administration which you used to taunt other tribes.

There was nothing about ant-ibo before and after the election. We all thought you were reasonable until few months to the election when you started propaganda campaign of hate and mockery of other tribes. You called the yorubas slaves and their land a no man's land, yet you expect the oba not to caution you. We all know how you cheered shepopotamuss when she called the North illiterates. That hatred is still in you even after the election.

You expect the UN, which is controlled by england and america, to hold a referendum to break a project of theirs? grin

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by kettykings: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2015
size40:
Lol...... This is a story of a visitor who has not been invited to come to d dinning table to eat and he is already saying Thank u. We are not ready for now to have an Igbo President until when they are politically mature like d north, west and d south-south. Meanwhile there is no vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019 and beyond because Buhari is an 8 years project first of all.

Political maturity indeed, see hypocrisy at its elements, igbos have produced parliamentary candidates all over the western world, presently the most powerful black man in Britain is of igbo origin and a hypocrite is talking of political maturity, what maturity did the ijaws have to produce jonathan or did yorubas have to produce obasanjo. What ipob is saying is that they aren't even interested in the presidency of Nigeria and that was after babangida said he would vote an igbo in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by kettykings: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
GEJ's presidency didn't deceive you. You supported him massively cos you enjoyed juicy posts in his administration which you used to taunt other tribes.

There was nothing about ant-ibo before and after the election. We all thought you were reasonable until few months to the election when you started propaganda campaign of hate and mockery of other tribes. You called the yorubas slaves and their land a no man's land, yet you expect the oba not to caution you. We all know how you cheered shepopotamuss when she called the North illiterates. That hatred is still in you even after the election.

You expect the UN, which is controlled by england and america, to hold a referendum to break a project of theirs? grin

Would it not be fair if these same people who eternally hate you go their way, of what use is there in having 2 or 3 haters who hate each other with passion be forced to stay together, if you are not tired of igbos, igbos are already tired of you people
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by Abagworo(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2015
There will not be Igbo Presidency in 2019 realistically speaking. Its 2023 under APC and 3005 under PDP.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by kettykings: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:
There will not be Igbo Presidency in 2019 realistically speaking. Its 2023 under APC and 3005 under PDP.
Of what use is an igbo president when majority of igbos want to opt out, must everything in nigeria be by force and coercion
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by tonychristopher: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2015
But the stupidity in Nigeria is high

Who told them that the Igbo gives a rat fvck about their presidency ?

Did president change the poverty in north and did it stop al majiri

Has obasanjo presidency stop owo mi da and Omo ni ile in west

So the issue is that most that produced their phantom president never had anything to show for it
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2015
kettykings:

Would it not be fair if these same people who eternally hate you go their way, of what use is there in having 2 or 3 haters who hate each other with passion be forced to stay together, if you are not tired of igbos, igbos are already tired of you people
nobody is saying they shouldn't go their way, but taking the SS along is a no no.

Why would you want to take them along? Are they ibos?

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:
you honestly think an hausa man will queue under the sun to vote for a secessionist? APC won't even gamble with such cos they know PDP will immediately field an hausa-fulani just to have the North's majority vote.

The best bet is for ibos to continue clamouring for biafra while other tribes rip from it.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2015
DecemberIV:

Oh so you truly are interested in the Presidency? Lol.

Anyway part of working for the Presidency is finding out how and who to ally with. Ask Tinubu.
u can tell that 2ur Buhari & his 95%..

Please, do u find it difficult to comprehend??
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by DecemberIV: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Presidency provided the public infrastructure in the North that the SE is begging for daily.

tonychristopher:
But the stupidity in Nigeria is high

Who told them that the Igbo gives a rat fvck about their presidency ?

Did president change the poverty in north and did it stop al majiri

Has obasanjo presidency stop owo mi da and Omo ni ile in west

So the issue is that most that produced their phantom president never had anything to show for it

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by tonychristopher: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2015
DecemberIV:
Presidency provided the public infrastructure in the North that the SE is begging for daily.

And which infrastructure is in the north that is north in south east ? Is it airport , is it university, is it roads

Beside that the north has failed to utilize the infrastructure and that is evident in their human capital ....

So can we know the structures you are talking about ...I will want to have a perspective

Is it the infrastructure that is been bombed on daily basis in north

Or is it the few ones in north that are under utilised

I know north very well...maybe you tell me that lokoja Abuja road is world class or you tell me that Abuja kaduna Jos road is autobahn

Oga I know these places

Or maybe you tell me that Zaria road is racing track

Oga corruption killed north and Nigeria and they don't have anything to show for it

Where have you been in north ...as of yesterday I came back from lokoja

So let's talk
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by sherrylo: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Please tell your members in the Senate and rep house to tender a bill for one then we will take it from there. That's how its done in a sane society.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by SUBWAY101(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2015
What i hate is when some people scream "Let us go, we want to go" . Pls, who is holding you? You scream but still troop to other region daily, na wao.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by DecemberIV: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Yes, the airports, good roads, bridges, universities, research centers, military installations, aviation college, Oil Refinery etc. that the North has, that the South East is begging for. Just as the north has its challenges with poverty and terrorism, so does the south also battle with poverty, unemployment and crime.

Presidency blessed the North and yes, I'm a core northerner.

tonychristopher:

[s]And which infrastructure is in the north that is north in south east ? Is it airport , is it university, is it roads

Beside that the north has failed to utilize the infrastructure and that is evident in their human capital ....

So can we know the structures you are talking about ...I will want to have a perspective

Is it the infrastructure that is been bombed on daily basis in north

Or is it the few ones in north that are under utilised

I know north very well...maybe you tell me that lokoja Abuja road is world class or you tell me that Abuja kaduna Jos road is autobahn

Oga I know these places

Or maybe you tell me that Zaria road is racing track

Oga corruption killed north and Nigeria and they don't have anything to show for it

Where have you been in north ...as of yesterday I came back from lokoja

So let's talk[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by obinnati(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
whether interested or not ona No go get both the biafra and the presidency politics is a childs play
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by VickJames(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2015
I just laugh at the way people think in this country.

if this secession doesnt happen, and we still remain as one in this country, we will all sit down and see where every developmental stride will go.

Everyone should just mark this day, you will see the direction of all developmental project in this country and it will shock all of you.

atleast, the three money spending development announced by this administration has gone to that same direction. lets see how the rest will go.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by eleko1: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Igbos are confirmed confusionist pipu.Make we dey watch those jesters sad d same pipu that gang up against their own NGIGE. sad.Tufia.Una go wait tire.After Baba Daura nah yoruba turn.We'll dash una VP slot undecided shikena undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by tonychristopher: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2015
DecemberIV:
Yes, the airports, good roads, bridges, universities, research centers, military installations, aviation college, Oil Refinery etc. that the North has, that the South East is begging for. Just as the north has its challenges with poverty and terrorism, so does the south also battle with poverty, unemployment and crime.

Presidency blessed the North and yes, I'm a core northerner.

OGA ALL THESE THINGS, THEY ARE IN EAST, DID I HEAR YOU SAY REFINERY...WHICH ONE AGAIN IS WALKING...BUT IN ANAMBRA THEY ARE MINTING BRAND NEW ORIENT REFINARY

WHICH UNIVERSITY AGAIN...IS IT THE ONES IGBO HAS OCCUPIED BOTH IN EAST AND NORTH

OGA LET US NOT ARGUE...NORTH IS A DISGRACE BOTH POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY AND EVEN SOCIALLY. IF YOU DONT LIKE BELIEVE IT

OH BEFORE I GO. EAST HAS THE HIGHEST MID CLASS ENCOME FAMILY IN NIGERIA AND HIGHEST EDUCATION ENROLLEMENT

OH HAVE YOU NOT SEEN WONDERS IN ANAMBRA, HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF ENUGU

JUST NAME A STATE IN THE WHOLE NORTH OR EVEN WEST EXCLUDING LAGOS THAT CAN COMPARE WITH THESE TWO PLACES I HAVE JUST MENTIONED.

HAVE A GOOD DAY BRO
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by DecemberIV: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Yet every day we are inundated with your cries of marginalization and underdevelopment?

Only an ibo man can claim victim and supremacy in the same sentence. QED.

Keep fooling yourself grin

tonychristopher:

[s]OGA ALL THESE THINGS, THEY ARE IN EAST, DID I HEAR YOU SAY REFINERY...WHICH ONE AGAIN IS WALKING...BUT IN ANAMBRA THEY ARE MINTING BRAND NEW ORIENT REFINARY

WHICH UNIVERSITY AGAIN...IS IT THE ONES IGBO HAS OCCUPIED BOTH IN EAST AND NORTH

OGA LET US NOT ARGUE...NORTH IS A DISGRACE BOTH POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY AND EVEN SOCIALLY. IF YOU DONT LIKE BELIEVE IT

OH BEFORE I GO. EAST HAS THE HIGHEST MID CLASS ENCOME FAMILY IN NIGERIA AND HIGHEST EDUCATION ENROLLEMENT

OH HAVE YOU NOT SEEN WONDERS IN ANAMBRA, HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF ENUGU

JUST NAME A STATE IN THE WHOLE NORTH OR EVEN WEST EXCLUDING LAGOS THAT CAN COMPARE WITH THESE TWO PLACES I HAVE JUST MENTIONED.

HAVE A GOOD DAY BRO
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by tonychristopher: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2015
DecemberIV:
Yet every day we are inundated with your cries of marginalization and underdevelopment?

Keep fooling yourself grin

keep fooling yourself...look around and know the impact we igbo have made and how we have cornered the economy

the phone you are typing with must have sold to you by an igbo, maybe the jeans and shirt you wear, maybe the cream you are rubbing....oh keep playing the fool

God made us not you

We keep crying marginalization until we get every chunk of it all
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by kettykings: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
nobody is saying they shouldn't go their way, but taking the SS along is a no no.

Why would you want to take them along? Are they ibos?

Is south south being forced to take up biafran citizenship
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-we Are Not Interested-ipob by OJUcrook: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2015
DecemberIV:

FACT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari / ''president Buhari Is Suffering From Dementia, May Die Of Complications'-doctors / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.