Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders (3791 Views)

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by jj120: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Igbo leaders in America, Eroupe, Japan, China and south Africa have come together to agree that, no Igbo man or woman in Nigeria Get the whole story here:http://jamyco.com/2017/03/28/igbos-boyccot-general-election-2019/
Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by CoolFreeday(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
The election will still go on

8 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by kizzyblazee: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oga, we boycott, we lose, we vote we gain. I used to ask myself, why do we(igbos) keep talking of leaving Nigeria for Biafra, by this agitation we seem to show other ethnic group(s) or region that we are "not in charge" or major stake holders here in Nigeria. my suggestion is wrestle power, get power, use power and let others feel like foreigners rather than making urself a victim of power.

16 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by bantudra: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
that will never work..

if it was possible,all igbos would have left lagos a long time...

those igbos abroad realy think they can control igbos living in nigeria... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by ediama(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2017

12 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by Acekidc4(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dey there dey talk Trash, you hear!!
You will be Heartbreaked!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by LarryBeryl(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vote or not..... You'll be ruled over. Bunch of Hypocrites!!

13 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by yarimo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
IPOB and dullard thinking are like 5 and 6 grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by Young03(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Unconfirmed news frrom afonjas

6 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by Ivoryred(f): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Someone won't like this....he be like....if igbos live nigeria,i and people is finished.....some people can carry ipob or igbo for head,like say,nah their papa property.maybe that's sign of love Eyaaa.......yoruba muslim/aboki are missing you guys. my igbo brothers! If una wan go,make una let me know.... I take God abeg una.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
kizzyblazee:
Oga, we boycott, we lose, we vote we gain. I used to ask myself, why do we(igbos) keep talking of leaving Nigeria for Biafra, by this agitation we seem to show other ethnic group(s) or region that we are "not in charge" or major stake holders here in Nigeria. my suggestion is wrestle power, get power, use power and let others feel like foreigners rather than making urself a victim of power.
You wrestle power from the north and their Yoruba Muslim stooges? Guy Wetin u smoke?
There is a reason the SE is the only region with 5 states ...
There is a reason the northern states are more than the southern states
More northern law makers in the chambers for pro northern agendas
Their is a reason the north has ruled for more than 3 decades before democratic rule
The list goes on and on

The only thing left is to boycot all electoral process until we restructure the country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
LarryBeryl:
Vote or not..... You'll be ruled over. Bunch of Hypocrites!!
Wetin concern afonja for the matter
Have u recovered from ur childhood trauma

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by papparatzzi2013: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2017
When they voted in 2015, what was the outcome?

We can all remember how a certain state from the land of gully eroded red mud land voted without any void vote.

Everything they support always fail.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2017
kizzyblazee:
I disagree with you the way Nigeria is designed it made Igbo to achieve little in politics and events the impact you are seeing from the Igbo tribe is as result of excess hard work .you just do not know what this biafrans agitator has done for the Igbo's

7 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:55am On Mar 29, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

We can all remember how a certain state from the land of gully eroded red mud land voted without any void vote.

the way Yoruba Muslims talk about 2015 election ,you ll think those ewedu useless heads gave buhari the majority vote out of 15m you contributed 2.5m yet person No go hear word. kano and Kaduna should disappear from earth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by Bridget95(f): 3:15am On Mar 29, 2017
ediama:
It is possible if money is not involve.

An average easterner will choose money over honor.

I'm sorry if I sound disrespectful.
An the looting elites of other tribes would choose what over money?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by Bridget95(f): 3:19am On Mar 29, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

Has the Dullard you supported succeeded?

Remove the long in your eye before another.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by SmartMugu: 3:42am On Mar 29, 2017
I'll volunteer to play the role of an umpire/referee here on this thread. No tribal wars please, let's just make well thought of arguments without any name-calling. Everyone has a point, let's just be mature delivering it.
Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by profhezekiah: 4:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Instead of the igbos to align with their fellow south and we fight d same course, dey are hauling insults and hatred,igbos are devour by hate and walking d way of perdition.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by jericco1(m): 5:31am On Mar 29, 2017
It won't change anything

1 Like

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by omenkaLives(m): 5:46am On Mar 29, 2017
I was about to start dancing thinking that they have finally become serious for once with their quest for secession, only to see..
jj120:
Igbo leaders in America, Eroupe, Japan, China and south Africa have come together to agree that, no Igbo man or woman in Nigeria Get the whole story here:http://jamyco.com/2017/03/28/igbos-boyccot-general-election-2019/
..then I was like..

MTSCHEEEEEW!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by mightyhazel: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2017
I won't subscribe 2 this! So long as we are still part of this entity,..our civil and individual rights must be exercised 2 d fullest!

It's just like refusing to throw punches in the ring because u feel the umpire is biased,...u'd only get unhindered barrage of punches from ur opponent and dereafter given sanctions for not fighting wen u should hav!

No! Igbos must keep up their momentum in nigeria,..both ways! Let detractors like d fool above me suffocate from hatred and dementia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by mightyhazel: 6:28am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
Go and ask your mom.. Or are you guys not on talking terms? cheesy cheesy

Simple "ask your mother" and you have already blown a gasket, typing like a weeping toddler. What would then happen when she tells you "everything"? cheesy
ravings of a cursed entity!

1 Like

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2017
ediama:
It is possible if money is not involve.

An average easterner will choose money over honor.

I'm sorry if I sound disrespectful.

The amount of bitterness, hatred and jealousy in your soul can abort a six months pregnancy.. Spits!!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos To Boyccot General Election In 2019 – Igbo Leaders by GenBloodykiIler: 6:36am On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

I was about to start dancing thinking that they have finally become serious for once with their quest for secession, only to see..
..then I was like..

MTSCHEEEEEW!!
[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusion Of The South East From The Railway Masterplan / Peter Obi - The Only Place I Own A Home Is In Onitsha. Pics. / Insecurity Hindering Data Collection For Surveys - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.