Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (20543 Views)

Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / My Private Part Is On Fire_naija Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2015
lmaooo... Twitter user @areycc lost her mind yesterday, guys after having the best sex of her life and suddenly found herself missing the guy and craving for his dick like crazy.

Read the insane tweets she posted. Real crazy stuff!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/girl-cries-out-on-twitter-after-having.html

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2015
more

1 Share

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Mathematical(f): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Loolz...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..it's an edible but revolutionary dick..
This piece she posted make me remember kanye-west hit.. blame game.. the guy took the (d*ck)game up a whole nother level.. this is some cirque u'soliel.. bleeped a d*ck type she never bleeped before..she was in there like oh! Iv never bn here before.. it's like you got this d*ck re-upholstered...

Al and Al end time fucking..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by mictima(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2015
PDA - Public Display of Arrant Nonsense...
I think its all fake and acted out as planned

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Good for her that the tasted the sweetest fruit of nature tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Fajs: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2015
attention seekers in a crazy world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by delishpot: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Cant a hacker do this to someone's acct?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ibkgab001: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Let me comment before our Nairaland kids flood this tread with end time dick

3 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by xMrPx(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2015
She is a Psycho

3 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2015
Like seriously! all this for dicck?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by misspicy(f): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy This kind of girl can kill because of the guy with the d!ck.......
kikikikikikikiki

ROTFL

naijaboiy see?

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Deeks,

Been doing wonders and miracles since 1869B.C.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Oyind17:
lol,
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2015
Lolest grin

This is not gonna end well

5 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2015
It a man's world
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by naijaboiy: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:
cheesy This kind of girl can kill because of the guy with the d!ck.......
kikikikikikikiki

ROTFL

naija boiy see?
HeHeHe...that definitely has to be some guy with a big dick who also knows the right place to 'HIT' a woman. grin

I salute him wherever he is. cool

2 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by naijaboiy: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2015
Oyind17:
Yes!

You want to tell me you've never been this excited when a good dick hits you? grin

4 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by CaroLyner(f): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2015
mictima:
PDA - Public Display of Arrant Nonsense... I think its all fake and acted out as planned
see you.black american girls are raw.they say anything on their mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by CaroLyner(f): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2015
shout-out to that
nigga wherever he is!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol reminds me of nicki's minaj song.

it aint your spit game,
its your dickk game.
that got me walking round ready to wear your big chain. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Very sick hoe undecided

She haven't tasted my 9inches heavenly anionted deek angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by raziboi(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2015
mine is 6ft.....
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by misspicy(f): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

HeHeHe...that definitely has to be some guy with a big dick who also knows the right place to 'HIT' a woman. grin

I salute him wherever he is. cool
shocked

he has reset her thinking faculty gringringrin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol reminds me of nicki's minaj song.

it aint your spit game,
its your dickk game.
that got me walking round ready to wear your big chain. grin

5 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes!

You want to tell me you've never been this excited when a good dick hits you? grin
That girl is sick.

dicck can't get me excited no matter how good it is.
I feel she's an attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by vizkiz: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2015
finally! A girl who is grateful for a job weldone cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Very sick hoe undecided

She haven't tasted my 9inches heavenly anionted deek angry

LMAO. And yet noone twitted about your 9 inches of nothingness cheesy You must be a legend only in your own head grin

9 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2015

Folks on Twitter get up to all manner of histrionics -shenanigans aimed at beaming the spotlight on themselves. Remember the Sugabelly saga? In less than a week she'd be forgotten. Twitter users have short-attention span. Even a louse can trend on Twitter.

Enjoy the attention, missy- it'll be gone by the morrow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO. And yet noone twitted about your 9 inches of nothingness cheesy You must be a legend only in your own head grin
The ones that have tasted mine didnt tweet biko, they shared testimonies in church followed by a Thanksgiving angry

they're just keep appreciating God on my behalf cool

3 Likes

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
The ones that have tasted nine didnt tweet biko, they shared testimonies in church followed by a Thanksgiving angry

they're just keep appreciating God on my behalf cool

LMAO. Whatever.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO. Whatever.
Is that your own way of saying "I'M IN"

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by IamLEGEND1: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2015
na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.