Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (20605 Views)

Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / My Private Part Is On Fire_naija Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
i'm kinda surprised you don't know Eve and DMX pal. They were the movers and shakers in the early 2000's. DMX was so great that he dropped 5 consecutive number one albums,i doubt if anyone has broken that record till date,he had superb storyline in his songs,an good wordsmith,he shoot nice videos and he hangs around with his dogs. But the fame depreciated and he the celebrity life later turned him to a crack head,he was so much addicted that he sniffed all the millions of dollars he made through his nose and later trying to do crime to sniff,he once attempted to steal a car to sniff. Eve was the Lil Kim of early 2000's and the ruff Ryder first lady,DMX was the Ruff Ryders poste Jadakiss,Sheek Louch,Styles P,Drag-on in the crew,Swizz Beatz was their producer. I like the fact that you love rap though,many Nigerian girls don't like rap
i was born late 90s so i guess i was about 1 or 2 when those two were reignin. cheesy so y did you stop your rap ?
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
F50:

You can bet with fuel trust me...they were good. Try and Google and download "Family Portrait by Pink" you may still shed tears from it. cry
really?? downloading it right now.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michellla:

really?? downloading it right now.

Please quote me after listening to it, I want to know if u loved it OK.

And before I forget, you may like to watch the video on YouTube too smiley
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
F50:

sure thing smiley
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
F50:

i cant find the song on waptrick oh .and waptrick alws have almost any song.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michellla:

got it thank you'smiley

Pls quote me after listening to it cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
F50:

Pls quote me after listening to it cry
i pray i remember cheesy .covers face#
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michellla:

i pray i remember cheesy .covers face#

Its okay to forget....no big deal...but I hope u enjoy it sha! There is a sense of fulfilment I will enjoy if u liked it.
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Werey na till next year before Prison gat go open embarassed
make dem help us shift am reach 2022 na embarassed

Ori ife abeg, grant us our wish cry
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
F50:

Its okay to forget....no big deal...but I hope u enjoy it sha! There is a sense of fulfilment I will enjoy if u liked it.
done.downloadedwould listen to it tomorrow and give you feedback
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Michellla:

done.downloadedwould listen to it tomorrow and give you feedback

Okay
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
taste Femi dick and ur pussy will receive another dimension of anointing
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 12:28am On Dec 12, 2015
ggrin:
make dem help us shift am reach 2022 na embarassed

Ori ife abeg, grant us our wish cry

Wicked human being undecided grin

maybe you're related to Don king and Audu sef undecided
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

Wicked human being undecided grin

maybe you're related to Don king and Audu sef undecided
baddest human being I am cool

Audu ko Audi niundecided
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Erukumakanaki: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
ggrin:
baddest human being I am cool

Audu ko Audi niundecided
Baddest ni bo? undecided

Wooos, I go expose u fa grin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by ggrin(f): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Baddest ni bo? undecided
Wooos, I go expose u fa grin
gringringrin
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Dreyl(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
CaroLyner:

nigerian girls hold back when it comes to that kinda topic tho. dreyl
Hi wink
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Dreyl(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by CaroLyner(f): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Dreyl:
Hi wink
suppy smiley
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Dreyl(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
CaroLyner:

suppy smiley
what's up now? wink
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by CaroLyner(f): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dreyl:
what's up now? wink
fine .have you solved that lady's ish?
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Dreyl(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
CaroLyner:

fine .have you solved that lady's ish?
Not yet, she has travelled,so she will be back Tomorrow, our date is on Wednesday, I pray it work out fine, anyway thanks for your concern. smiley
Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by CaroLyner(f): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dreyl:
Not yet, she has travelled,so she will be back Tomorrow, our date is on Wednesday, I pray it work out fine, anyway thanks for your concern. smiley
you're welcome.wish you luck

1 Like

Re: Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Dreyl(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:

you're welcome.wish you luck
Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Compliments That Wow A Man / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.