Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them.. (1000 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them.. by Maamin(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Why most guys dump women after sleeping with them – Sorry if you’ve fallen a victim of this case before, but these are some clear reasons why you should not blame the guys for dumping ladies after getting under their skirts. Without much Ado about nothing!

1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record Ladies
Are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo, na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn’t have church mind, he will also want to mark register sharpally!

2. She’s Deceitful
Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ?
A lady who deceives a guy with padded bra and pant will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your ass aftermath of love making

3. She Lied About Being A Virgin
Guys hate when ladies lie about being virgins. If you lie about being a virgin and he later gets to know that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway after two years of celibacy.ahh! He will definitely zoom off at Usain Bolt pace..lol!

4. She Turned Him Into A Maga
My research and finding have shown that when a guy pays your bill out of his kind gesture and he realizes you go about telling people that he’s a maga. He will treat you like a money (use of banaba) and waves goodbye the moment he gets under your skirt

5. She Acts Like A Peacock
Guys love ladies who give them tough time but your shakara must be done with moderation or else, your excess pride, shakara and yanga will make him dump your ass after the deed. He might just like, upon all my stress and dis girl yeye shakara, no be she I bleep so Upon say she make everything hard as LASU Post UME exam cheesy.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them.. by EwejeOyewole(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2015
Which one are u guilty of?... Op No lie ooo
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them.. by Maamin(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Finally Lala have removed the seal on my thread grin.

Now that is what am talking about.. cool

Cc: Tosyne2much, Lalasticlala

Make una take una time O tongue

FP jaré!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them.. by Maamin(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2015
EwejeOyewole:
Which one are u guilty of?... Op No lie ooo

You never hear say I be saint in one parish close to Allen avenue? grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them.. by tosyne2much(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Maamin:
Finally Lala have removed the seal on my thread grin.

Now that is what am talking about.. cool

Cc: Tosyne2much, Lalasticlala

Make una take una time O tongue

FP jaré!

You and I know the thread belongs to me. I initially posted a wrong link

Here's the real link

www.nairaland.com/2336582/why-should-not-blame-guys

Can you now see for yourself ? cheesy

Congrats that Lalasticlala removed the seal on your thread. Hehehe cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them.. by Maamin(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2015
tosyne2much:

Here's the real link

Can you now see for yourself ? cheesy

Congrats that Lalasticlala removed the seal on your thread. Hehehe cheesy

Hehehe..thanks!

Lemmie check this link first, because so many counterfeit naira notes diz dayz kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them.. by Maamin(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2015
tosyne2much:

Here's the real link

Here is the Originally sourced link.. cheesy

http://theinfong.com/2015/12/5-reasons-why-most-guys-dump-women-after-sleeping-with-them/2/

(1) (Reply)

WOW: Girl Who Thinks She Is S*xier Than Any Other Babe Shows Herself Off / Penastory: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / Who Among You Has Got These Qualities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.