Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? (867 Views)

10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by smcotty(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
On a more serious note I don't get why ladies gets mad when they finds out their spouse saved their contact with their name...

Was chatting with my Gf on whatsapp last night and suddenly she said "bby screen grab my profile n send to me" and ah did only for her to blaze up o tat why will I save her contact with name undecided shocked

Well to me I love her name, I love everything bout the name her parents gave to her, to me it's more romantic than the so called romantic pet names and I'm not into these pet name shitts, saving contact with

* my love
* sweetheart
* my heartbeat grin
Isn't my thing, so I'd like to ask Wahs wrong with saving ur bae's number with her name cos my bae isn't smiling right now lol grin
Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by Cholls(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
My brother ?
Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin I'll escape this one...I'm guilty as u OP tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by smcotty(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My brother ?

Brox te matter tire me
She nor even gree pick calls fah
Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by smcotty(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin I'll escape this one...I'm guilty as u OP tongue

To me thr is absolutely nothing wrong with it smiley
Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by Michellla(f): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
no big deal. i didnt save his name as bae either.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
No mind some quack G's.I saved my babes name as racheal.and she is cool wit it.
Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by Rapoo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
I saved my gf's number with her real name and dats the name i call her wen ever i wanna call her.... Ladies should start learning hw to live a real life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by smcotty(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
adajiboyy:
No mind some quack G's.I saved my babes name as racheal.and she is cool wit it.

Lol are u Nw saying my GF is quack
Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by smcotty(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rapoo:
I saved my gf's number with her real name and dats the name i call her wen ever i wanna call her.... Ladies should start learning hw to live a real life

I wish she could see this right nw
Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by adren(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
her name is gift..when she came around, after over two hours of erotic cex, i left for the convenience room.. immediately, she jumped on my phone, dialled her number and saw that i saved her contact with her name.. she then changed it to "cutieberry" or something..

i no talk.. when she left, i just change my thing back to "blackberry subscription"..

after all, berry na berry..

i tire for dem girls..

if at the start of our conversation, i dont start with a 'hi cutie, hi lolly, hi sugar, hi ...'
that conversation is sure to be a bore..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by smcotty(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
adren:
her name is gift..when she came around, after over two hours of erotic cex, i left for the convenience room.. immediately, she jumped on my phone, dialled her number and saw that i saved her contact with her name.. she then changed it to "cutieberry" or something..

i no talk.. when she left, i just change my thing back to "blackberry subscription"..

after all, berry na berry..

i tire for dem girls..

if at the start of our conversation, i dont start with a 'hi cutie, hi lolly, hi sugar, hi ...'
that conversation is sure to be a bore..

Lwkmd grin grin grin Badt bwoy
Re: Ladies Must We Save Your Contact With A Pet Name? by Rapoo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
smcotty:

I wish she could see this right nw
her chances of seeing it is 80% cos she a member here. Bro i dont use pet names and she knows dat and if she sees this post. She wil even knw dat this guy is damn real

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Flavour (photo) / Deleted. / Ladies Please Learn From Her Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.