Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668929 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by hummerwise(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
ngmgeek:

Someone got a call from DSS and began to panic because he is a wimp and he quickly took further actions that may damage him and his forum. Seun , think with your brain and not with your behind. How many thousands of people are you ready to ban? I hope you wake up tomorrow with better common sense. There are issues that are bigger than you, this one is one of them.

Quote me wrongly and AMADIOHA will visit you and your entire family grin
me don quote you,, still waiting for the amadioha grin by air, by water or by land..
you go learn.. wonder why people like yu wasnt present at the protest that night
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ngmgeek(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Favolly:

Lol! Is this a joke? It's his site, he makes the rules!

If you're not happy, log out

Fvk Off And Sharrrrrrraaaaapppppppppppp grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Favolly(f): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]a white man came half way accros he world to colonize you and put you in his commonwealth project

yet you defend his actions with your life..

i fear for my youths
[/size]
Breathe
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by agarawu23(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44 you banned me 3days ago for promoting Biafra while I am one of the ppl against the move.

If you are a Biafran pls let me know because I am always against the move so I see know reason why I should promote it.

Seun please caution this mod. I aint a Biafra but was banned 3day's for promoting Biafra.

Mynd44 don't misuse your power
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Opiosko: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
finalboss:
this imp should be ban mod - 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

The bold part is more like..

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Yoruba and Hausa Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
kwis:
I think this is a good move. The singular reason I deactivated my previous Nairaland account and rarely visited when I opened this was because of this tribalism nonesense. Freedom of speech should not make this honorable website a haven for rude trolls.

And it goes for the non biafran people too. Everyone should quell this marginalization, ethnocentric and tribalistic madness once and for all.

Sorry but DT train left d station a while ago. Its not coming back.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
finalboss:
heya is it that painful... Lemme leave your frustrated biafra life, huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

The FG is yet to pay civil servant's salary and I guess you papy is effected.

That's why I dey pitty you.. Boy!
Stupiddo!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ngmgeek(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
hummerwise:

me don quote you,, still waiting for the amadioha grin by air, by water or by land..
you go learn.. wonder why people like yu wasnt present at the protest that night

Ewu. Continue to wait.... What a Mugu!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by afolayangs(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
we didn't hear much of this Biafra nonsense while GEJ was there. Please let peace reign. This country is still try to settle down from post handover wahala. if any tribe want to go i think there are better way of doing it but not now. once we have a president from that region he can split us then u go. but aside that i don't have hand in this.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Aminat508(f): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
kwis:
I think this is a good move. The singular reason I deactivated my previous Nairaland account and rarely visited when I opened this was because of this tribalism nonesense. Freedom of speech should not make this honorable website a haven for rude trolls.

And it goes for the non biafran people too. Everyone should quell this marginalization, ethnocentric and tribalistic madness once and for all.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ngmgeek(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
cirmuell:
No you shút da phuck up silly ass nigga grin

Watchu say I'm gonna see again? Bleep u both gringrin

Nkita.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ilovecritics(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
finalboss:
this imp should be ban mod - 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

Mechie onu rere ere!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Philadelphia: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun is a dictator.....

Hit "like" or Quote me if you think it's true.
Hit "share" if you know it's true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cirmuell(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
late to this party. One thing I'm very sure, Seun Osewa has just imprinted his name in the hall of shame of history.. Mark Zuckerberg will never do this, Tufiakwa. Black man
Mark doesn't have silly ass murphuckers turning his source of livelihood upside down.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by vladimiros: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Favolly:

Breathe

with what Air?

the Air hat has been contaminated with Tribalism and religious bigotry?

the air that that generator burns fuel all day but my region that produces the OIl cannot get a refinery ?

There is nothing to breathe about..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Rilwayne001: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Opiosko:

You ask them to go and create an igboforum and at the same time want them to remain in Nigeria?

Who tha hell cares Whether you remain in Nigeria or not, stop disturbing us with your biafra nonsense.. You should limit your online agitation to an igboforum just as your agitation is limited to SE alone.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
kwis:

that means you are like a man who build his house on top a sand and the wind blows it away!

you are very weak to words. you are not a strong man I guess
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
And bliv u me God will punish u 4 tryin 2deny ppl thy civil right to demand freedom....if u lik barn me 4rm ur forum i dnt giv a dam,Biafra has come to stay,jst waitin 4independece.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by intruder15(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
[/color]
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
[color=#006600]
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ngmgeek(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
cirmuell:
No you shút da phuck up silly ass nigga grin

Watchu say I'm gonna see again? Bleep u both gringrin

Son of a thousand fathers. Fvk Off And Sharrrrrrraaaaapppppppppppp grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Achimedis1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
MPEROR:
You can have your Biafra just leave Akwa Ibom and Cross River state out of it we want to spend our oil money by ourself we don,t need Ibo help to spend it
we biafrans don't need ur oil and money keep it to urself we are not agitating for oil but for. Freedom one day this oil will fail u

3 Likes

This is just wrong! Just as there are Igbo who are pro-Biafra, there are many more who are also pro-Nigeria and until Nigeria is restructured in such a way that everyone is made to feel at home, agitations of this nature would simply not vanish.

OP should reconsider his stand. It is more realistic to ban insulting comments, or comments that promote violence, call to arms etc than to ban comments promoting Biafra. If we pause and reflect, we would realize that a nuclear armed Soviet union disintegrated without firing a single shot.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
Be careful of the utterances you make.

Why not. She cant have a stance?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NewHere(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Friends..

Lets join hands and condemn this act by Seun, for it might be Biafra today but might be Odua or Arewa tomorrow. It's very bad that when the whole country is shouting down on the National Assembly and APC for trying to shut us up for life, Seun is busy trying to do just the same thing to some group of people on his Forum.

Nairaland is a forum where all irrespective of their view or support should be allowed to air their views.

Seun if you are reading this, I think you are taking side already which is very bad for Nairaland and I will advise you have a rethink on this. This is an internet forum and internet is a global network. The logic behind this law is ill-founded and should not be allow to stand. We understand that you own this forum, but your actions and inactions will affect Nairaland negatively or positively.

You need to come to the reality that this forum is now far bigger then you and if you continue, your revenue will drop because Business and Companies owned by the Igbo's who’s heart long for Biafra won't pay for Ad’s on your forum anymore and thousands of traffic on this site will reduce, which also will hurt your revenue.

I will advise you resist that urge asking you to stand against freedom of speech and not project yourself as an Agent of the forces against the Biafra course.

Bless.

cc: Seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Opiosko: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
agarawu23:
Mynd44 you banned me 3days ago for promoting Biafra while I am one of the ppl against the move.

If you are a Biafran pls let me know because I am always against the move so I see know reason why I should promote it.

Seun please caution this mod. I aint a Biafra but was banned 3day's for promoting Biafra.

Mynd44 don't misuse your power

embarassed embarassed What are those slaves waiting for to ban me? i just registered today. Biafra is coming grin grin cc Seun, Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by zeb04(f): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
anyways nairaland has been uninteresting recently so no problem
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NewNigeriaMind: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
\

Seun totally in support of this.

Nairaland is to promote Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Philadelphia: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun just succeeded in gathering traffic with this topic. All na part of hustle for Christmas grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by finalboss(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

Mechie onu rere ere!
agunmaniye oponu

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.