Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669458 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Khd95(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
(owner of nairaland)has been given d BROWN ENVELOP by LIE MUHAMMED

But what can i say,he is the owner,that is how he want things to b done here,aggrieved members who cant stand ve other platforms to air their view(or view their airgrin)

peace out

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
What a silly boy.
Yet, you lots troupe to first class nations; where Freedom, Liberty & Equality are the founding principles of their Nation building, to enjoy what you don't know how to work for.

Some black people can really not see beyond their nose.

SMH to telling Igbos where to belong or where not to belong. What an unmitigated effrontery!

Nigerians are really monkeys and baboons, indeed.

10 Likes

lol no wonder. this is totally rubbish,insane,you are stopping us from our freedom of speech,what nairaland is all about,don't worry we are comings after you,we will make sure we shut down this forum,in fact u will start publishing biafra news,even devil can't stop us,may be there have bribe you, Cos the zoo is full of corruption.be warned.

5 Likes 2 Shares

pazienza:
Is that why we now have two Yoruba Moderators in a sensitive section like NL political section.

Their aim is to keep in accordance to Arewa-Oduanistani sworn Igbophobic and anti Biafran sentiments?

Continue, Oga. You will soon get what you are bargaining for.
what is he bargaining for? do u even know ao talk at all. you lacked home training and how to talk fool.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by GeneralBK: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Beremx:
tochukwuifeduba the online Biafra warlord is in trouble.

I no fit laugh! grin

are you mad angry
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sukkot: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Allosaurus:

So they made an Igbo-hating troll like you a mod? I think I'm beginning to understand the word called Nairaland now shocked shocked
i dont hate igbos. i troll igbos who hate yoruba. and i am no longer a mod. this was a year ago wink

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Allosaurus:

Sorry, but Biafra is an ideology that advocates equality and freedom! smiley

Thank you for your astute respond. Something that is rare here...

Now, if it advocate equality and Freedom,that means some certain persons are caging the Biafra agitators and they are not treated as equals with other Nigerians. Aye?

Please can you give a case in point for the aforementioned?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ChappyChase: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

grin grin grin
We are proudly 5% bro..
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Lanceslot(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Seun this is not way to go... With this you just showed that you are even worst than those senators that want to pass anti social media bill into law. So bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Eleniyan15: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
I Eleniyan believe seun the founder of NL just fvked up....take it or leave it
everyone In this forum is liable for whatever he/she says.
I personally say No too Biafra But YES to there opinion

Freedom of speech
let em be
seun what you just did today it called #FAVOURITISMTRIBALISM
LEM EM SPEAK

SEUN YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE YOU HEAR

#TEAMNoToBiafraBuhFreeThem
#ElemiLomaLast when they are tired they would personally stop.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by robosky02(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
hope this is a joke

cos if it is a treat i wouldnt take it

make sure you are always on the sports page

which one beliterasure shmmmmmmm

safarigirl:
Seun, I have so much to say to you, but there is no point because you won't read it.

Under your watch Nairaland has been denigrated to a site that promotes sickening tribalism, an entire race is continually insulted and denigrated because of actions and beliefs of less than 20% of the people and you and your mods watch and promote these actions simply because they are not against your people

I hope this rule means that any threads that speak ill of Biafra must not be created as well, in fact, there should be no mention of Biafra or Igbo at all here, I hope it will also work unlike the useless rule on tribes that has failed horribly.

You are a black man and true to your nature, you will always return to your caveman tactics of muzzling any ideas you don't believe in rather than trying to understand them, the black man's nature will always be his downfall

I have spoken my mind for the last time here, henceforth, I will refrain from posting on any threads outside Literature section pending when I can move my stories.

Thank you for the platform given to me here to meet awesome people like TheSupernerd, Icon4s, joseph1013 thegoodjoe, jeffreyjamez, ethereal, twaci, iamkingzlee, cfcman, blueto, ishilove, uzolexis, airmark and many more great Nigerians..... if nothing else, I can attribute a lot of learning and the opportunity to meet these people to NL.

Best of luck with this site, I hope it lives up to your dreams even if it has disappointed many
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by salveoP(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
chynie:
no worry soon una go hear of www.biafland.com, e go close business for una
lol. nice biz idea. Hola me Wn u are ready....
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Am sure Seun don't mean it,he's probably afraid of being ask to close down nairaland by Nigerian goverment.

I am neither nor Biafra,but you can't impose your ideology on fully grown men and women
Except if you've become a dictator aswell.they say give an African a small power in no time they'll become dictators.

If you believe in democracy you'll agree that this yr thread is wrong.

I rest my case my lord.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cirmuell(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
martyns303:
@seun. Dude chill, you seriously lack insight. NL is a public forum, where every member is responsible and accountable for his/statement. You ought not to be for or against. Ever seen a media rep taking a personal stand? Adjusting the rules to suit your personal opinion is wrong.
so he should open his eyes wide while you guys turn what puts food on his table upside down?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kelechi50: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
my brother tell him
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Beehshorp(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun should av a rethink oo.. He is upsetting the balance in this forum.. Or was Seun among the bloggers Lai Mohammed met

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Allosaurus: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
elcee1:
Seun, i guess this must be a keyboard error, pls check well before posting
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Who are u deceiving wit dis hause and yoruba people like we Niger Deltaians? No the race have started Nigeria is a failed state cause by u yoruba nd hause people. @seun who nd ur blog nairaland can go to hell. You can't stop us, we wan freedom

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cuvox(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
wow... even the fg said biafra struggle is legitimate. so cause I'm Niger Deltan, me and my biafran brothers should not discuss promoting our region...even if it means to secede?

yeye dey smell. I know I might get banned for this but I just have to say it.

NAIRALAND IS A REFLECTION OF THE NIGERIA WE LIVE IN. WHAT EVER HAPPENS IN REALITY IN THIS DAMM COUNTRY IS BOUND TO HAPPEN VIRTUALLY HERE ON NAIRALAND!!!!

WE ARE MINORITY, WE KNOW THAT AND YOU STILL WANT TO SILENCE OUR VOICES.

we know how much our traffic means to your business and we are grateful for the platform but there is no way an Igbo will be on this forum and BIAFRA will not be discussed.

BIAFRA IS THEIR HOPE AS NIGER DELTA IS OURS. TRYING TO TAKE IT FROM US WILL ONLY BRING ABOUT REBELLION.

ITS NAIRALAND, our online Nigeria, as long as AREWA AND ODUA are still being discussed, BIAFRA AND NIGER DELTA is still supposed to have a place.

except this is a scheme to silence us altogether in this scam called Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by allawizzow(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
This shows how a section of dis country can be so myopic and as well b foolish. This is his platform, i think he has every right to choose what he wants on it. Nairaland is a worldwide media which promotes Nigeria. Will it be wise to to give any avenue that will bring down the unity? Why shd u insult him when u can create your gloomy platform to promote your hatred on other tribes. After all you said ur misfottune is caused by other tribes. How can that be possible when we have 36 governors and equal representatives. I will advise you to channel ur anger on your leaders who are sitting on your future. Everything u post here is monitored. If iwere in his shoes, i wont want to play any part in promoting d disunity of a formidable nation like Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MrBasketball: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

Strong head won't take you anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
monoskey:
lol no wonder. this is totally rubbish,insane,you are stopping us from our freedom of speech,what nairaland is all about,don't worry we are comings after you,we will make sure we shut down this forum,in fact u will start publishing biafra news,even devil can't stop us,may be there have bribe you, Cos the zoo is full of corruption.be warned.

This is why Ojukwu will continue to cry in his grave. You people twisted his beautiful ideology and belief into hate and tribal war. Smh.....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by maxdozie(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
When Kids talk You know...
This Move is the worse I have ever seen
SEUN u don't think, If u do u won't come up with this Trash!

Your Just A Religious bigot....
U can Ban me for all I care!

But Guess what I can do without nairaland
What a Kid!

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is disappointing joor.

what happened to free speech?

smh
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by specimenC: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
chuose:
NAIRALAND & SEGUN WITH ALL DUE RESPECT!

THE IGBO PEOPLE ARE INSULTED EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND YOU EXPECT US TO STAY?

WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT NIGERIANS AS A WHOLE ARE SCARED OF US LEAVING.

IN JESUS NAME WE SHALL LEAVE!

HOOK OR CROOK WE SHALL LEAVE.

YOU HATE US AND EXPECT US TO STAY!

YOUR OBA THREATENED TO DROWN US AND NOT ONE YORUBA PERSON CALLED HIM TO ORDER.

NAIRALAND INSULTS IGBOS JUST BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA.

IT NOT BY FORCE WE ARE LEAVING.

Am confused here, being a nigerian ibo should be totally different ffrom being a biafran. You have to choose to either be a biafran or a nigerian. Be with nigeria or against nigeria. U want to use a nigerian platform to promote ur agitation and divide nigeria. NO you are not being insulted, stop playing victims. It's that simple.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by muyiwah666(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Thank you joor
I am a Yoruba man from NIGERIA and Igbos are my brothers and sisters from East of our Country NIGERIA.....I DON'T KNOW BIAFRA OR BIAFRIANS... I don't even know what it means

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by chynie: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
salveoP:
lol. nice biz idea. Hola me Wn u are ready....
they will ban u oooo just saying grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by GeneralBK: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
and what if Mynd 44 dies because am certain that he's in the bad book of many.

zeun you're endergering your mods angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by flexyfranky(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is just stupidity of the first organ. To tell me that you want to ban someone because he or she expresses their right to secession is the highest level of ignorance I have seen thus far. Is it by force to stay as a country? Or you think Nairaland puts food on my table as it does to you? Go ahead and close all Igbos that have account in Nairaland. When the President himself did not include himself in the recent proposal of Social Media Bill cos he knows that every individual has the right to speech freedom, then you want to tell me I should not agitate for an idealogy I hold so dearly, nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Toktee(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
Your so called Mynd44 banned me for three days without reason,i challenged him to repost the coment that earned me the banned till today,he is afraid to do so,i can now see why you put him incharge of banning,if i may ask,challenging biafra is allow here,but promoting biafra is prohibited,why?
why don't you extend the banned to those that insult them?
Remember,iam not an igboman,not even biafra supporter,but i think you and your team have to be fair not to bring tribalism here,dnt bring yoruba vs igbo crisis here,i dared you to swallow it as you see it,thanks.
But i dnt like that MYND44.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by geraob1: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Oh boy ye. Seun has spoken. Who doesn't like it can go and die. See fatality. Where's that useless tonychristopher, lygn19, ikengawo and co. Thunder fire una flat head.

blunbering fool, do you have to curse.. idiot
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by GeneralBK: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
[s]
muyiwah666:

Thank you joor
I am a Yoruba man from NIGERIA and Igbos are my brothers and sisters from East of our Country NIGERIA.....I DON'T KNOW BIAFRA OR BIAFRIANS... I don't even know what it means
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.