₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,947,569 members, 4,037,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 January 2018 at 08:10 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (253410 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by danvon(m): 1:13am On Jan 07
Well we need gun rights in Nigeria if the Igbos and Niger deltans can defend themselves there's no need for secession, organizations like Ipob thrive on people's fear of instant death
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by redcaps(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08
Better Later Than Never!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by phenol33(m): 7:17am On Jan 09
thank u my brother....... Nigeria must be one!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Hoodites(f): 4:47pm On Jan 11
Thanks @seun Please I need your assistance to change my username, Please let me get help.
Thank you
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11
Hoodites:
Thanks @seun Please I need your assistance to change my username, Please let me get help.
Thank you

Why change your Moniker Sweedy?
Have you stepped on a toe?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chidexter(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16
And when would naira land say no to Fulani Herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by peteraruwa: 9:55pm On Jan 19
airsaylongcon:
Seun,
Very very very wrong. People have a right to agitate for what they consider to be their rights. Your arbitrary decision to muzzle this right is to say the least stunning. I'm non Igbo but I believe that if the Yoruba and Hausa look down on the Igbos then they might as well let them go. Unless you have received email from DSS then you must share with us so we know who to hold responsible if nairaland goes down or you disappear
You really should talk to Seun more respectfully. He is the boss. Anyway Sha, visit my website at www.happylimits.com
Comment, share, subscribe. Click on the konga advert and buy. I need traffic and money as a student.

(0) (1) (2) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.