Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! (2112 Views)

Who Remembers This And What It Was Called (photo) / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by dreydee(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
You can find Trolls on every online networking site.
Trolls are usually very funny characters who make off-topic posts or topics which are often hilarious!
These trolls usually turn to celebrities and could even have their own fan base and get numerous awards (Bans) grin . So here is a list of the most Hilarious nairaland trolls past,present and new.

MrCork : Legend has it that he started the trolling buisness. Well,he has amassed so much wealth and awards from it. He has currently run away from posting off-topics since he found his heart desire, Light-Skinned girls. tongue

MrOlodo : He is one hell of a funny guy! A very matured man who still engages in trolling,his trademark is posting hilarious pictures of himself where ever he visits. He has since run away from Nairaland since January,after complaining of too much bans. We will all miss him sad grin

AndyBlaze : I call him the unstoppable due to his numerous accounts,you will always find him at romance section grin
you cant go through his threads without laughing. Some members still fall for his antics by giving him reasonable advice grin
his age-long dream is to make frontpage,and he finally did it,his new track 'Adam' has been making airwaves in his house grin
he hasnt been seen on the trolling scene for some time now,perhaps he has been given an award (ban).
His trademark; #BITG angry

SpaceGoat : gringringrin
he is one funny character,he always finds a way of sending across reasonable messages with comic relief. Everyone knows this guy,cause he is like MTN,everywhere you go. I suspect he may be MrCork or AndyBlaze alter ego.

190 : he is one nairaland clown who has been reigning since the days of Joshua. He always gets a way to crack you up with his posts,if he see's this,I may get insalts from him grin lipsrsealed .
Some say he is MrCork ,well only time will tell.

190theclown : this is one funny character,am definitely sure he is 190. He has been making the nairaland faithful laugh since 1800BC.

BoiledCorn : I remember the first time I clicked his profile, it was at midnight, I started laughing uncontrollably and was taken to YabaL... lipsrsealed
everyone in Romance section knows him,you will aready start laughing before clicking his topic. His use of English,just like AndyBlaze is 'OuttaThisWorld' grin

Airforce1 : he has pitched his tent at celebrity section,he always has outrageous and funny news to tell you,even about himself. Those at celebrity section call him their King of Trolls.

MissYuzedo : she/he is one funny person every nairalander must know, I call her the MTN of nairaland females.she and marieolae are on every single thread grin Some say 'She is a Man' ,though I believe she is female.
Her posts always,most of the time have comic relief.

5points : He has become a ninja from trolling,but if you are lucky you might catch him in politics section with some humorous posts.

Krall : my man Krall ,he has taken trolling to another level,by speaking impeccable english in his threads and adding secular internet pictures to add a believable taste. Most people always fall for his tricks, but when you look at his threads,you cant help but laugh. He is one of the most creative trolls on nairaland.
His Goal: To make FrontPage grin

Banega : He is growing to become a prospective troll grin
His threads usually have comic relief and you cant tell if he is trolling or not undecided grin

And Now,Someone that has changed history, A great one in our midst who has gone from SuperTroll to SuperMod grin ,he is an Ex-troll,but I wont call his name, those who have been around for a long time will know who am talking about.
So the repentant trolls,always look up to the Former President of Thread Derailers Association ,and believe that you too can be a Mod someday grin . In his words on the day he became a Mod; "I had no shoes (MB), I trekked 2kilometers everyday to troll,but now,I am a changed man grin "

Who remembers these guys grin
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by donTbone(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
angry

They are now daddy in their early 40s i guess!

1 Like

Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
lol miss cork and Andy. no one makes me laugh genuinely on NL except these two cheesy
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Booked
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by cruzita(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
like seriously I don't know them
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by kagari: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bin gbagbo, he has been there since the days of the beggin, most of his threads are been flinged to jokes section

1 Like

Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by IamLEGEND1: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Time changes,deal with it.
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by 9niceguy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Where is 9iceguy?
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by kagari: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
cruzita:
. Cause you less than a week on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Airforce1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm not a romancelander.. I only come here when I get a mention or gist to tell then I bounce back to erm, you already know where?
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
dreydee:

Who remembers these guys grin

When I saw the thread title, I was expecting something more inspiring, not some list of a bunch of witless trolls.

More than half of the people you mentioned are still present and active on romance section. And funny enough some registered just few months ago, so I am still trying to understand the point you are actually driving at when you say; "when Romanceland was Romanceland"

In my opinion, this thread is as useless as the T in Tsunami
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by CrazyScientist: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm not a romancelander.. I only come here when I get a mention or gist to tell then I bounce back to erm, you already know where?

You don retire from trolling ? grin
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Airforce1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:

You don retire from trolling ? grin
I was never a troll. lipsrsealed

Have you been stalking me
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by emorse(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
cruzita:

You can't na. you registered about a month ago. Those guys are Nairaland legends. There are still some others whom the OP didn't mention.
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by cruzita(f): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
kagari:

Cause you less than a week on nairaland
I'm up to a month on naira land sir
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
They were all jobless then, i pretty think they gat sensible jobs now...
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by CrazyScientist: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Decker:

When I saw the thread title, I was expecting something more inspiring, not some list of a bunch of witless trolls.

More than half of the people you mentioned are still present and active on romance section. And funny enough some registered just few months ago, some I am still trying to understand the point you are actually driving at when you say; "when romanceland was romanceland"

In my opinion, this thread is as useless as the "T" in Tsunami.

Because your name ain't there? grin
Sorry, you're unknown.. undecided

1 Like

Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by CrazyScientist: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
cruzita:
I'm up to a month on naira land sir

You need to be up to a year to know them...
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by CrazyScientist: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Decker:

More than half of the people you mentioned are still present and active on romance section. And funny enough some registered just few months ago, so I am still trying to understand the point you are actually driving at when you say; "when Romanceland was Romanceland"

In my opinion, this thread is as useless as the T in Tsunami

Months ago? undecided dude none of them registered this year.

You are the unknown guy who registered this year. angry October 2015 like you...
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
angry angry
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Because your name ain't there? grin
Sorry, you're unknown.. undecided

No offense, but you are a fool. Do you think everyone is as silly as you and your fellow bunch of twerps who comes on Nairaland to seek cheap popularity? Do you think I give a fuq if anyone knows me here?

It's people who don't have a lot going on in real life that would be concerned about being known or being popular on a faceless forum.
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
What of Me?
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by CrazyScientist: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Decker:

No offense, but you are a fool. Do you think everyone is as silly as you and your fellow bunch of twerps who comes on Nairaland to seek cheap popularity? Do you think I give a fuq if anyone knows me here?

It's people who don't have a lot going on in real life that would be concerned about being known or being popular on a faceless forum.

You have a lot going on and you have time to reply me? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by vizkiz: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Decker:

same shiit I have trying to let these basttards realise. Who gives a furck? undecided
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol miss cork and Andy. no one makes me laugh genuinely on NL except these two cheesy
You haven't met Adaksbulet and Cookakoola or whatever their names are.
Dudes write impeccable English. You need to see their post.

I have an Inkling the Coocacoola guy is a Nigerian celebrity.

I may be right or wrong but the chances are high.

MrCork is the same as 190 and 190theclown.

He was actually employed when he Joined Nairaland back then he was a home based Nigerian, until he decided to sell his old 190 Benz and left his job for greener pastures in the UK. Without his papers, he's been jobless since then. grin
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by kagari: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
PushMusic:

You haven't met Adaksbulet and Cookakoola or whatever their names are.
Dudes write impeccable English. You need to see their post.

I have an Inkling the Coocacoola guy is a Nigerian celebrity.

I may be right or wrong but the chances are high.

MrCork is the same as 190 and 190theclown.

He was actually employed when he Joined Nairaland back then he was a home based Nigerian, until he decided to sell his old 190 Benz and left his job for greener pastures in the UK. Without his papers, he's been jobless since then. grin
Dont want to believe mr cork and 190 are one and the same. How he has managed to maintain 2 stupid characters till date baffles me.
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by kagari: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
You guys are forgetting mr spit on this thread, funny character
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
kagari:

Dont want to believe mr cork and 190 are one and the same. How he has managed to maintain 2 stupid characters till date baffles me.
He opened alternate Monikers after his countless bans. I suspect he even has more probably female ones.

Trust me he has time to use them all because he is that JOBLESS . grin
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by 190theclown: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
kagari:

angry
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by 190theclown: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
PushMusic:

He opened alternate Monikers after his countless bans. I suspect he even has more probably female ones.

Trust me he has time to use them all because he is that JOBLESS . grin

angry angry
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
190theclown:

angry angry
Oh! So you're just seeing this, when was the last time you logged in on this handle? cheesy
Re: When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! by 190: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Today angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. / Naturally Naughty / 3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.