Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. (2116 Views)

Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pls, i didn't form this story at all and its not a fiction. . Advise if u can. Thanks!

Hi, i have a female friend(she ain't my gf, so don't assume) who just recently finished her ND and moved to her blood sister's place in Lagos for her IT.

I got her call last week Friday, and she was crying on phone. I asked what happened

She said She went out with her sister's husband that Friday night, just to have fun(TGIF things) u get?. . But her sis couldnt go with them cos she has a little baby she's nursing.

Said when they got there; the man(her sister's husband) told her "I would have loved to date you or that your friend(referring to a friend who she claimed visits her usually @ home) if not that she's married to Iya ***( her sister)" She said She laughed it off thinking he was just joking and that she felt secured being with him, as the sister's husband, thinking nothing would happen.

The man(her sister's husband) ordered for pepper soup and drinks(alcoholic) for both of them. Since they went with their car, she felt relaxed and drank to stupor(i blamed her for doing this). .

Like 15 minutes later,.she went to ease herself ; unknowingly, the man(her sister's husband) went after her. She zipped up n wore her legging, as she turned back. . she saw the man... he( her sister's husband hugged her and kissed her) she was too high, hence powerless, but she screamed and the man stopped kissing her, so she asked they leave for home.

On their way home; inside the car, the man asked her out claiming he loves her so much. Imagine!. .she claimed she ignored him and thought, this kind of night will never happen again.. . They got home

As if that was not enough, they got home, he parked at d gate, reached her again and kissed her longer, caressed her and all that.

Then she called me to ask what she should do... I dunno what to tell her but m trusting Nairalanders to give help her out.

i asked if he had shown signs, prior to that day. She said yes, that he did scold her whenever she tied wrapper, he would ask her to wear bum shorts insteads. He would monitor her movements, would call to know where she is often and often. Doesn't want her to have friends n whenever she receives call, he would use corner corner eye to look her. . and all that.

What should she do?? Nairalanders, help a friend. . Thanks.

Lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by missingrib(f): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
whatelse then to move out of the house..its her sister hubby for crying at loud

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
dis is serious o
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by doomsdayII(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
I think you should listen to the matters of the heart tonight from midnight and call in the love doctor who anchors the program for a satisfactory solutions coupled with whatever you'll receive here.
I can pass you the number if u so care even though they'll still read it out for listeners. Good luck
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Kayoski(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
doomsdayII:
I think you should listen to the matters of the heart tonight from midnight and call in the love doctor who anchors the program for a satisfactory solutions coupled with whatever you'll receive here.
I can pass you the number if u so care even though they'll still read it out for listeners. Good luck
daniel apkata go use question finish his life..

The man is too harsh jor. ...

BTW u didn't tell the op the radio frequency..

102.3. radio continental
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by AlienStar: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
She should move out of that place, the earlier the better.

Some men can mumu sha.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by refiner(f): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't believe u op!

she said she was secured being wif him,buh wen asked if he was behaving funny towards her before den,she said yes!...abeg dats a lie!
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
whatelse then to move out of the house..its her husband sister for crying at loud
I wonder o.

op still had to bring dis to nairaland..
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by doomsdayII(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kayoski:

daniel apkata go use question finish his life..

The man is too harsh jor. ...

BTW u didn't tell the op the radio frequency..

102.3. radio continental
Thanks Bro for bailing me and you're right though. Daniel is very good, profound and can dice the situation for you to get it solved at least about 70% but his bad side is him being to rigid and harsh.
The other guy that stands in for him is much more fluid and I like him though even though he's not as knowledgeable as Daniel. It's good to have you on board too.
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by MzPecs(f): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
This story doesn't sound true..

How will she go out with her sister's husband who has been making advances towards her?

...she even felt secured with him! undecided undecided

Anyway, she should find somewhere else to stay and if she doesn't have any other place, let her just simply avoid the man!
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Kayoski(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
doomsdayII:

Thanks Bro for bailing me and you're right though. Daniel is very good, profound and can dice the situation for you to get it solved at least about 70% but his bad side is him being to rigid and harsh.
The other guy that stands in for him is much more fluid and I like him though even though he's not as knowledgeable as Daniel. It's good to have you on board too.
I listen to the program once a while..
I am currently in far north of the country , so I follow via online radio when having difficulty sleeping..

Daniel is very knowledgable as u've said but I think he shouldn't go hard on his listeners all the time...cos if no-one listens or calls on the program he definitely as to discontinue the program...

good to know u follow the program " only wise people seek to increase in knowledge "
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
justified10:
I wonder o.

op still had to bring dis to nairaland..
i had to... I advised her but I want to be sure i v not wrongly advised her
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:
I don't believe u op!

she said she was secured being wif him,buh wen asked if he was behaving funny towards her before den,she said yes!...abeg dats a lie!
100% true. . As a sister's husband. . nobody would not feel kind of secured even if he pulls some stunts, not to some extents
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by cruzita(f): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
what is there to advice when you know RUNNING THINGD should take place
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
MzPecs:
This story doesn't sound true..

How will she go out with her sister's husband who has been making advances towards her?

...she even felt secured with him! undecided undecided

Anyway, she should find somewhere else to stay and if she doesn't have any other place, let her just simply avoid the man!
Read again, she said she never thought he had such motives when he asked her not to tie wrapper and all that....until the night they went out together when he said it
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
AlienStar:
She should move out of that place, the earlier the better.

Some men can mumu sha.
That was what i told her, exactly!
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
whatelse then to move out of the house..its her sister hubby for crying at loud
i told her " for the love of your sister, her marriage and your family, move out ASAp to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by MzPecs(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ojestas:
Read again, she said she never thought he had such motives when he asked her not to tie wrapper and all that....until the night they went out together when he said it
When a girl notice such funny movement from a man (married man for that matter), she doesn't need a prophet to tell here the man's motive.

OP, I think you should read your story properly cos your reply is totally out of what you posted!
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ojestas:
i had to... I advised her but I want to be sure i v not wrongly advised her
lol..now, have u confirmed weda u av wrongly advised her or not? with different pple bringing different opinions.

admit it, u just wanted to open a thread.
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by refiner(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ojestas:
100% true. . As a sister's husband. . nobody would not feel kind of secured even if he pulls some stunts, not to some extents

I don't still believe it!....nobody will feel secure wif a man dat has made some funny advances towards u,no matter who d man is to u!...unless d gal is dumb!
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

I don't still believe it!....nobody will feel secure wif a man dat has made some funny advances towards u,no matter who d man is to u!...unless d gal is dumb!
I accused her as well
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
justified10:
lol..now, have u confirmed weda u av wrongly advised her or not? with different pple bringing different opinions.

admit it, u just wanted to open a thread.
Lol, i would have loved to post some pictures of our chats later that night but i don't care, Thomas abounds everywhere. . Check my threads, i don't just open threads. So, u can swerve brother
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ojestas:
Lol, i would have loved to post some pictures of our chats later that night but i don't care, Thomas abounds everywhere. . Check my threads, i don't just open threads. So, u can swerve brother
I am not saying it didn't hapn, I am not saying ur friend didn't contact u for advice..

what I am saying is, u can advise her rightly without bringing it to nairaland...it is not a complicated issue..

u don dey change am for me, no b only swerve..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by oodua1stson: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
She should leave d house asap

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by AlienStar: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
If she acted rightly when he started making advances at her, it wouldn't have come to this.
Ojestas:
That was what i told her, exactly!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
justified10:
I am not saying it didn't hapn, I am not saying ur friend didn't contact u for advice..

what I am saying is, u can advise her rightly without bringing it to nairaland...it is not a complicated issue..

u don dey change am for me, no b only swerve..
no vex my bro. . ii v advised her but i like to ask for ideas and contributions from.people. . i don't wanna mislead her. . And cos its a family ish, one has to know how to talk. . u get?
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ojestas:
no vex my bro. . ii v advised her but i like to ask for ideas and contributions from.people. . i don't wanna mislead her. . And cos its a family ish, one has to know how to talk. . u get?
I gerrit.
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Dammed93(f): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Let her leave the house ASAP. I was a victim of such, there is this my aunt who love me like anything, I could remember vividly how she use to take me to visit her now husband then. I behaved to the man like a sister, I even refer to him as my uncle that even the neighbors don't understand who I am related to. Then it happened that my aunt went to vigil and left me alone, around 4am in the morning he came to my room and had no where to tap me than my breast, infact it was as if he was caressing me, when I woke up he stopped and ask me to lock the gate. I forget about the incidence, thinking it was a mistake and it happened again, this time around 1am,he came and was handling my breast, I waited for like a minute to be sure he did not make a mistake this time, infact I turned my back as if I was still sleeping but this idiot made his way back to my breast until I woke up. I pretended as if he did nothing, but believe me I was scared (the lock in my room is faulty). After the visit, I didn't attempt going there, infact my aunt thought she has offended me but how do you suppose I tell her. It happened to me and I just have to save myself from shame and dirt
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Ojestas(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dammed93:
Let her leave the house ASAP. I was a victim of such, there is this my aunt who love me like anything, I could remember vividly how she use to take me to visit her now husband then. I behaved to the man like a sister,
wow! This is serious
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leave the house first

Then if you love your sister well enough, let her know the type of disgusting man she lives with as a husband.
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by Adonis3: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2016
the only sane thing to do is

LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Nairalanders, Help A Disturbed Friend. by iykekelvins(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Eat This Cake??? (graphic ) / Ways To Give Him The Best Sex He’s Ever Had / Several Signs To Know If She Had S3x With Different Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.