Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,472 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us (1163 Views)

Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Let Forget The Past APC And PDP Happy New Year To You All / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
My fellow igbos, let's support SEUN on this, he is our modern day Wole Soyinka. We still have a lot to offer to our beloved country . I am a born and breed igbo girl from enugu (both parents).

Click the link below link for the most important reasons why the agitation for biafra must stop ASAP. TEAM ONE NIGERIA.

www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by maxdozie(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
antibiafra:
My fellow igbos, let's support SEUN on this, he is our modern day Wole Soyinka. We still have a lot to offer to our beloved country . I am a born and breed igbo girl from enugu (both parents).

Click the link below link for the most important reasons why the agitation for biafra must stop ASAP. TEAM ONE NIGERIA.

so u opened a new Account cos of biafra
Lols
shame for Yourself small!
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by Ilovemystate: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
antibiafra:
[s]My fellow igbos, let's support SEUN on this, he is our modern day Wole Soyinka. We still have a lot to offer to our beloved country . I am a born and breed igbo girl from enugu (both parents).

www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by Mekus68: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
antibiafra:

From this ur crab, it seems to me that either u are seun's girlfriend, or someone must have bribed u.

In fact, the thun.der wey go fire u for writing this nonsense is doing press up in d gym.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by mirabel001(f): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
u can imagin som1 whose moniker is antibiafra is sayin rubish...na thunder go fire u...idiat, who b ur feloow igbo??

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by AtlanticBreeze: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44 ban this poster and delete this thread, since it's also talking about biafra

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by emyphil: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
@ op you are a disgrace yo enugu indigens and igbos in general
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by naijapips02: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Mynd44 ban this poster and delete this thread, since it's also talking about biafra

it is preaching oneness, Z, ONE NIGERIA.

But, how can someone call seun modern day Soyinka? what's up, anibiafra?
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by naijapips02: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
emyphil:

and you are a disgrace to COMMOSENSE. cheesy
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by ragiluhivo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Foolish transgendered. Get out of here with your ignorance
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by AtlanticBreeze: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

So one Nigeria is now by force?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
If you think cowards with their threats of ban will make me love niggeria, you have another think coming.
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by naijapips02: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

So one Nigeria is now by force?

the unity of this nation is not in dispute. It must be ENFORCED, if necessarily. Same way our military are enforcing it on Boko haram.
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by naijapips02: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
If you think cowards with their threats of ban will make me love niggeria, you have another think coming.

No one is thinking and no one is forcing you to love Nigeria. Just be a good and law abiding citizen....daz all.

grin cos anything less than that would land your satanic azz in jail.
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

No one is thinking and no one is forcing you to love Nigeria. Just be a good and law abiding citizen....daz all.

grin cos anything less than that would land your satanic azz in jail.

And which law does the pursuit of self determination break?
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by naijapips02: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

And which law does the pursuit of self determination break?

you can't be agitating for another state in an already existing state. It's treason, brother. cool
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by patrick89(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
naijapips02:

you will choke with your oneness! How can you love me by force? How can you make love to me by force? It is rape!! Get lost with your oneness, I hate you!!! I don't give an eff about you! You loving me is a suicide! Get lost and burn
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by naijapips02: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
patrick89:
you will choke with your oneness! How can you love me by force? How can you make love to me by force? It is rape!! Get lost with your oneness, I hate you!!! I don't give an eff about you! You loving me is a suicide! Get lost and burn

Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by Ilovemystate: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
emyphil:
She is not Igbo, she and her likes creat different accounts every day to claim Igbo, just to disgourage us, what a asheme same set of people that are asking what Igbo contribute and asking us to leave their Lagos and region and form our own Lagos are now afraid to stand on their feet's and enjoy their Lagos, they are doing Lia Mohammed bid, by now they suppose know Igbos are hard to hoodwink. They come in different forms, to tell us we are landlock, to remind us how we have invested in their region, claim Niger delta to create grudge among us. They used the same styles during last general election at the end we showed them we are one, we are not north or southwest.

https://www.nairaland.com/2757045/lai-mohammed-meets-bloggers-lagos

Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by tpiar: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
all this zigzagging, na wa sha.
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by sirade(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44 oya close down this topic.

And remember to ban the op
Re: Igbos Let's Forget About BIAFRA, NIGERIA Needs Us by Mynd44: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pic:nigerian Takes To Facebook To Blast Apc/amaechi For Lieing Against GEJ / Cases Of Glaring Impunity And Disrespect For The Rule Of Law In Gej's Govt / PDP Spokesman Olisa Metuh Arrives Court From Kuje Prison In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.