Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa (57479 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by leofab(f): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by otabuko(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
the rat that bit us and breezed us is now a senator?

kikiki...how him and that thief TA ORJI go take dey look each other.....?

just curious>>>>>>
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
T A should be sacked and that his godson that called himself governor

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by chyke4(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Naija judicial system nawa!!!!!!!!!!!! But we rilly need someone who will represent the igbos well at the National level.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by freshvine(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is the only Biafran that'll look them oppressors in the face and demand for equal right and privileges.

Born of igbo parent parent, grew up in the North, has the Biafran spirit. Fearless like the Arabs and Dogged fighter like the Israelis.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=pretydiva post=40879395]And why d jubilation. These politicians care 4 themselves n families alone. No need killing oneself because of dem..dey ain't worth it[/quote
SOMEBODY WITH ENOUGH BRAIN HAS SPOKEN.....I LIKE UR COMMENT
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by arsetalks(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
If the appeal court had sacked a PDP law maker, wailers will say Buhari is using the courts. Now they will keep mute as if they did not read this.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by kalusky02(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good news for PPA and its candidate
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
waoo
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by 1shortblackboy: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is that picture a real picture of d people celebrating ? If it is I can't help but wonder what's in it for them. Oh well that's how I celberate when my beloved gunners win
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by chuose: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nah good news for APC.
APC is weaking PDP
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by bikerboy1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Emekamex:
A good one
When will they sack T. A. Orji

ABEG HELP ME AND ASK, WHEN WILL THEY SACK THAT THIEF
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by yomalex(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Is that picture a real picture of d people celebrating ? If it is I can't help but wonder what's in it for them. Oh well that's how I celberate when my beloved gunners win
picture is from presidential election
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by LadyExcellency: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Unfortunately even if Abia guber election is cancelled, Ngwa people are 95% always at home to vote one of their own as the majority in the State with more LGAs than the people supporting Alex Otti.

With Obingwa alone having 130,000 PVC collected and 95% of them available for the election then cancellation will be effort in futility.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by justmenoni: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
See beggars jubilating for alms, no wonder someone on Nairaland was indirectly referring to them as garbage... You are happy cos a politicbusinessman is going to generate more money for himself and his generation.

But how is it victory for Orji uzor kalu and I'm really ashamed of INEC does it mean they are not capable of conducting elections
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Soon, we are all waiting for the day the good news will come in likewise that of Ikpeazu (always at the back) Abia agaghi wu ndi ikpeazu, Abia gi wu ndi mbu
Emekamex:
A good one
When will they sack T. A. Orji
next to ponponkon master
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by cathodekazim: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
AmadiAba:

Breaking News!!!

The Court of Appeal sitting in Owerri has sacked the Senator representing Abia North, Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa and ordered a fresh election in the Senatorial zone within 90 days.

BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation in Aba, Ohafia, Arochukwu, Umuahia Others Over Kalu’s Apeal Court Victory

Our correspondents in various cities and towns in Abia state are reporting series of wild jubilation in the streets as news breaks of Orji Uzor Kalu’s victory over Mao Ohuabunwa at the Court of Appeal Owerri.

From Arochukwu to Umunneochi, from Ohafia to Bende, Umuahia to Aba the story is the same: people streaming to the streets to celebrate what they call “Justice for the people and a restoration of the people’s mandate” Those who could not join in the streets gather in small groups to discuss the good news of the day and it’s implication to the Otti vs Ikpeazu case also at the Tribunal.

Stay with us, we shall keep an eye on the development and bring you more updates and photos as they become available.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=30066

That pix is a scam

I don't blv this

Tht was when Aregbesola won his election against Omisore in d last Osun general election

Tht pix was taking in Osogbo

*those guys rolling on d floor

Zoom it very well, yu will see Omisores poster

Nairalanders cn lie sha

Spit on ops name

Ole

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by BABANGBALI: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
another one coming out to decive gullible people of his state

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Earthkumy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is only those who don't know Abia state that will insult Orji Uzor kalu

MeanWhile Nigerians will be assumed to comment on the post below www.nairaland.com/2793339/gowon-shook-hands-toddler-justin#40877991
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Akiika: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is the same guy that raped them good as a Governor,then installed a stooge that raped them even more. Wow! our electorate need serious education.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Eziachi: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wild celebration for what in particular, the downfall of a useless Ohuabunwa or judicial victory of former worst rogue governor?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by LadyExcellency: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eziachi:
Wild celebration for what in particular, the downfall of a useless Ohuabunwa or judicial victory of former worst rogue governor?

His first term was far better than average while his second term was below average but not awful though OBJ put him under check by heavily deducting more than half from State allocation in the name of debt servicing of debt Mbakwe borrowed from 1979 to 1983.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by akigbemaru: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kali victory
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by kianeli: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
guys pls note '' LATEST FREE RECHARGE CARD IS A SCAM'' I WAS SCAMED YESTERDAY. I RAINED CURSES ON HIM. HE POSTS USING ''Jetlylolmo''
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by YaksonFCA(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dat picture u posted is from Osun State shortly after Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola victory at the last Gubernatorial Election in the state. Make una check that Sen Iyiola Omisore picture for the backgroud. Abi na my eye dey deceive me?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Chukazu: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
I sincerely believe MAZI mao is a better candidate than orji Uzor,but in interest of justice let it be

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by pretydiva(f): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=Adebowaletunji post=40879622][/quote]awww..tnx dear
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by kings49(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wake me up in the next 90 days, can't wait to see my own man at the Red chamber
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
pretydiva:
awww..tnx dear
uwc
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by callmenow: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nonsense. Mr Kalu cannot win an election in Abia. He pillaged that impoverished state. I question the jubilation bit. The eboes here in Lagos hate Mr Kalu more than any other Eboe .

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Chukazu: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
LadyExcellency:
Unfortunately even if Abia guber election is cancelled, Ngwa people are 95% always at home to vote one of their own as the majority in the State with more LGAs than the people supporting Alex Otti.

With Obingwa alone having 130,000 PVC collected and 95% of them available for the election then cancellation will be effort in futility.

what are you talking about, with 95 percent, why didnt they make one of their own a governor before now.?now you finally have power, make we hear word.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Mbediogu(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
AmadiAba:

Breaking News!!!

The Court of Appeal sitting in Owerri has sacked the Senator representing Abia North, Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa and ordered a fresh election in the Senatorial zone within 90 days.

BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation in Aba, Ohafia, Arochukwu, Umuahia Others Over Kalu’s Apeal Court Victory

Our correspondents in various cities and towns in Abia state are reporting series of wild jubilation in the streets as news breaks of Orji Uzor Kalu’s victory over Mao Ohuabunwa at the Court of Appeal Owerri.

From Arochukwu to Umunneochi, from Ohafia to Bende, Umuahia to Aba the story is the same: people streaming to the streets to celebrate what they call “Justice for the people and a restoration of the people’s mandate” Those who could not join in the streets gather in small groups to discuss the good news of the day and it’s implication to the Otti vs Ikpeazu case also at the Tribunal.

Stay with us, we shall keep an eye on the development and bring you more updates and photos as they become available.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=30066

Imo youth jubilated more than
this when . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.