Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa (57478 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by kalohkaloh: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wonder shall never end! Kalu impoverished the people while serving as governor for 8 years! Yet the people are jubilating over his success at the appeal court over his senate ambition! When will Nigerians learn to use their votes to punish under-performing leaders? Ignorance truly is a disease! I trust same Nigerians will vote for Jonathan if he contests in 2019! Shior!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by cupidhero(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
This my yeye neighbour. If them like make dem peel egusi and cook soup e no concern me.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Spybradd: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2015
Vanquay CHIMPANZEE grin:
Look at them acting like Baboons...Fvcking Monkeys lipsrsealed

U are angry cos u feel they are threatening ur chimpanzeeous status..
u are the real monkey,but gud thing is 'ya mama like u wella.. grin
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by glossy6(f): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2015
What good did Orji Uzor Kali do when he was governor? Abia is doomed if that man wins
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by glossy6(f): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2015
kalohkaloh:
Wonder shall never end! Kalu impoverished the people while serving as governor for 8 years! Yet the people are jubilating over his success at the appeal court over his senate ambition! When will Nigerians learn to use their votes to punish under-performing leaders? Ignorance truly is a disease! I trust same Nigerians will vote for Jonathan if he contests in 2019! Shior!

Abians are the most gullible. is it a case of backward ever?
#fromfryingpantofire
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by glossy6(f): 6:42am On Dec 11, 2015
IgrigiEOD:
**grins** That pic was taken aragbeshola's victory in oshogbo. The guy who later declared famine on the good people of osun. **grins**

Find the proof here on a 2014 NL thread on osun polls.

www.nairaland.com/1849542/osun-poll-today-what-happening/45#25350752#25350752

The picture was sourced from vanguard. Proof here.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/osun-decides-disaster-as-motorist-knocks-down-6-yr-old-boy-during-apc-celebration/

**grins**

You are the man! Mere looking at d pix reveals western attire. Who will jubilate in Umunneochi and Isuikwuato where he didn't execute a single project in 8 yrs followed by another 8yrs misrule by Ochendo Global

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Bryan812(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2015
20bc:

They are both the same thing when you have money you have power except for those dummies that don't know how to use them

True power doesn't depend on money. Money is on of the factors to get it
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Trapnews: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Confused species undecided

Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by NaijainTexas: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2015
This is a sad thread. I am from Abia and no one is doing all this rejoicing as OP is claiming. OUK is not loved here, let's get this straight.

If you read the thread, you'll see proof that OP used a picture from an SW state's election jubilation. How deceitful; manipulation to the core.

OUK is not looking to help Abia or Abians, rather, he is attempting to get closer and closer to run for President. Mao is the better choice for Senate; believe me. I am WELL acquainted with BOTH of them.

Do not be fooled; Abians are happy with the current administration and has seen the vast improvement. Ikpeazu is working and if you notice, him and his wife are truly religious, non-flamboyant people. She doesn't even wear earrings or fancy clothes. They are honest, good people.

I am side-eyeing the OP and his intentions for misleading readers of the forum.
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by LawrenceNdy: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
when will this drama end,,, well Orji,,pmb boy, the result is good for the Abia people,
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by 20bc(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Bryan812:

True power doesn't depend on money. Money is on of the factors to get it
For real, maybe true power depends on steroids....
Re: Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
XOGBADO:
wao! Congrats to the people of abia.
funny you, the same people complained that kalu did nothing for the state for his 8yrs as a governor, installed his relation Theodore As governor who was worst, irony of life …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.