Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (89208 Views)

Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by ibnjumua: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
if you want to lie, first share with your family,I know surely every members of your family would be like you. a question for you
which version is your bible ? Paul own or barbeque?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Boboye4slim(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Small time now, some1 will come and claim they can prove this scientifically! Heaven n hell is real broh
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Boboye4slim(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Small time now, some will come and claim they can prove this scientifically! Heaven n hell is real broh
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by malikisah: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dem don start be dat
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
dammytosh:
eeediots

with all the poverty in Osun State, a weird news to excite them.

I hope Aregbe does not add this to APC's achievement in the state.

Lol!!

And I was thinking out loud, how did she managed to squeeze out the bible!!

People can lie sha.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lie lie people
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Amorl(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

I Blv in miracles but this Bible big nao shocked

Is this real ?
Blv it bro. I was coincidentally in this town few days after it happened. It was a small Bible at the time of birth but the bible was increasing in size. The only mystery is that the baby was born into a Muslim family but CAN osun chapter took up the naming ceremony. The lady's landlord is a close guy to our daygaurd, who also is a Muslim, while I was there. In fact it was gathered that it was an unwanted pregnancy. I severally refused to bliv coz it was then too crazy to bliv but unfortunately it's true.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by zinachidi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
teemanbastos:
Weird.. Ion bliv dis. Mayb she swallow Bible grin grin

Any scientific proof? Any biblical proof?
#endtime
lol, nigga ur siggy is so funny..
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by xtervaganza(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol nigerians and bloody lies to make money

Why e nor de hapoen for oyinbo land still de taya me
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Taah!
pretydiva:
End time baby undecided
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Irritant: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
The bible too big Jareh, nor be even small gideon Bible......na wa o
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by donem: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Samcathe:
Jesus is Lord
Nobi lies.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by gud4dbest(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days
it is well.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by DrRiley(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
End Time Baby

End Time Delivery

End Time NTA

Infact End Time Osun State
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by goshen26: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Another woman to deliver al-quran by next week angry angry
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Its only in Nigeria these kinda things happen.

LAST PAGE
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by ibnjumua: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
before by you share this on the net, have you share it with your family, I know every member of your family would not be as liar as you.or did you think life is for playing, OK. answer this question, which type of the bible is it? hebrew or Catholic bible or Paul's own. Allah is sufficient for me. is you like accept Islam or not,is you that need Islam, Islam doesn't need you. ,الله اكبر
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by calabardick(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
fake news

fake op

fake nta

fake end time comments

fake baby

fake bible

fake nigeria

fake! fake!! fake!!!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by freecocoa(f): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
What is wrong with this NTA people sef? So paper grows now? Na wa o. May ignorance not kill my people o.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Kutigraphix(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
This could be a joke, but the truth remains that nothing is impossible. A sign of endtime is showing. Bible recorded that strange things will happen. For those doubting this story, I wonder how you don't doubt the existence of human and nature. Why have men not being able to produced fellow human with our kinda reasoning
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by harry509: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
According to a report on NTA, a woman has allegedly delivered a Bible in Osun State.

The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

The baby followed suit shortly after the bible came out of the mother of four.

See more pics below …Then video follows…

https://youtu.be/uZC-8FN9N6UU

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=38757

Lalasticlala

*mods help move to right topic
hmmmmmm! Am stil wondering hw it manage 2 happen. Diff news happening evriday n nigeria. Fuel scarcity cum stil join. End time don reali reach naija ooh.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by akinladejo: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Iro funfun gbalau!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Missmossy(f): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wow!!!

For real? God is really awesome.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Lovetinz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
And which Publisher published the Bible?
Its usually printed on page 1.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by chuka9: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Which kind news be dis?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Rilwayne001: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by bewla(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
una don start una lie lie again. na which kind toto go contain dat kind big bible?vickyrotex abi your own go fit contain thay kind giant size bible? see as the mother of the baby look like monkey
waiting vickyrotex do u now this one no good o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.