Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One (1680 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by ruggedboy01: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Waiting for my gf to tell me two heads are better than one again angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by NOBODYY: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Waiting for my gf to tell me two heads are better than one again angry sad
You fûcking white man Ass licker
Lame joke!
Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by ruggedboy01: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
NOBODYY:

Lame joke!
get lost if u don't have anything meaningful to say undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by benedictnsi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
NOBODYY:

Lame joke!

ruggedboy01:
get lost if u don't have anything meaningful to say undecided

Wetin d worry una two C'mon go inside and do your homeworks

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by Oblitz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by BobNeli(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Whether they want to beleive it or not. The truth remains inevitable. And thats why Nigeiria is a joke. If that curency paper had caried the head of persons like Dr Okonjo Iwuala. It would have been a match for its dollar equivalent

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by WisdomCanada(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahaha i almost pressed my landlady's boobss while laughing.
Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by SurefireAsoOke: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
We will get there.....

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by fistonati(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
So true, as Obasanjo's 11 years rule is not better than Jonathan's rule
Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by localblood(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oh Lord Bless This Hustle.
Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by seunny4lif(m): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Funny Picture; When Two Heads Are Not Better Than One by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 11, 2015
BobNeli:
If that curency paper had caried the head of persons like Dr Okonjo Iwuala. It would have been a match for its dollar equivalent

Obatala forbid my currency from carrying the “pumpkin head” of that highly overrated voodoo economist.

She came from the World Bank with the discredited & outmoded theories of the Bretton Woods institutions that have consistently failed every nation where these theories were applied.

She was not even satisfied with being the finance minister, she added a nebulous title called “Coordinating Minister of The Economy” effectively taking over the duties of the president and especially the constitutional duties of the vice president, as well as putting her hands into the affairs of virtually every federal ministry.

No one would have cared if there was good performance. But the tenure of Okonjo – Iweala has seen the greatest plundering of Nigeria’s assets and resources.

Her period as finance minister will be remembered as the worst in the history of Nigeria.

Did you know that Obasanjo used to f.uck her from behind when he was in power? This is an open secret grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " / Graphic Photos From Logo, Benue Where 6 Were Killed By Herdsmen / It’s Time To Release Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.