Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,152 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Hot Evening Aproko - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Evening Aproko (965 Views)

My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / Late Night Aproko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Evening Aproko by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Two of my frnds are presently beefing eachoda. Normal grls bf snatching beef. Blessing didn't snatch Irene's bf shaa. She just did sare wagba with him for like 4 difrnt occassions. Irene is hrtbroken nd confroted blessing afta her bf confessed to ha. Abeg some grls shaa..such lowness, such such downgrading!
Sleepin witht ur frnd's bf.

We all do ore ore evriwhr in skul o. Am even ashamed seff. Oga o. How wil u sleep wit ur frnd's bf. Irene is ready to forgive her bf shaa nd continue d relatnshp, I adviced her agaibst it oo..haha oloun maje! Me nd my frnd wil nau b eating d same meat..koh sexy rara. Mumu luv don blind dt one eye o. Oga!

Bt one tin is sure o dat is d end of frndship btwn irene nd blessing shaa. Blessing is stil my frnd , atlist no b my bf she slip wit.

Grls r der worst enemy. Abeg odabo! Jxt came here to do small aproko.Lemme continue consoling irene

1 Like

Re: Hot Evening Aproko by ssoftappless(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
SMH harmattan fever
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by benedictnsi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Op you are not a good friend....... Instead of you find a solution to your friends problem, you came here to do Amebo......

Nonesense undecided

1 Like

Re: Hot Evening Aproko by schumastic(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Two of my frnds are presently beefing eachoda. Normal grls bf snatching beef. Blessing didn't snatch Irene's bf shaa. She just did sare wagba with him for like 4 difrnt occassions. Irene is hrtbroken nd confroted blessing afta her bf confessed to ha. Abeg some grls shaa..such lowness, such such downgrading!
Sleepin witht ur frnd's bf.

We all do ore ore evriwhr in skul o. Am even ashamed seff. Oga o. How wil u sleep wit ur frnd's bf. Irene is ready to forgive her bf shaa nd continue d relatnshp, I adviced her agaibst it oo..haha oloun maje! Me nd my frnd wil nau b eating d same meat..koh sexy rara. Mumu luv don blind dt one eye o. Oga!

Bt one tin is sure o dat is d end of frndship btwn irene nd blessing shaa. Blessing is stil my frnd , atlist no b my bf she slip wit.

Grls r der worst enemy. Abeg odabo! Jxt came here to do small aproko.Lemme continue consoling irene

who told you she has not slept with your bf or is it because your bf av not confess to you yet grin grin you better start reading the hand writing on the wall cool
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

who told you she has not slept with your bf or is it because your bf av not confess to you yet grin grin you better start reading the hand writing on the wall cool
abeg don't spoil my mind dis evening..watin nah
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
Op you are not a good friend....... Instead of you find a solution to your friends problem, you came here to do Amebo......

Nonesense undecided
abeg wat solution
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by schumastic(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
abeg don't spoil my mind dis evening..watin nah

shebi sare wagba lo kpe ni...oti sare lo fu bf eh...mean while ladies r funny oo and y did that guy confess undecided undecided free efor ero and egusi which he can mix anytime he feels like now he il b stuck with just egusi egusi
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

shebi sare wagba lo kpe ni...oti sare lo fu bf eh...mean while ladies r funny oo and y did that guy confess undecided undecided free efor ero and egusi which he can mix anytime he feels like now he il b stuck with just egusi egusi
lmaooo..yah mean! Irene was suspctin dem shaa. Plus some pple dt saw dem 2geda sum1 told irene so she begged her bf to confess
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by schumastic(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo..yah mean! Irene was suspctin dem shaa. Plus some pple dt saw dem 2geda sum1 told irene so she begged her bf to confess

Me confess mbanu lipsrsealed...no b for my mouth she go hear say teacher pikin die grin grin i il jus tell her to trust me more over they are not happy with us...the guy f up, his still a learner won't b surprise if his under age self cry cry
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by schumastic(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Me confess mbanu lipsrsealed...no b for my mouth she go hear say teacher pikin die grin grin i il jus tell her to trust me more over they are not happy with us...the guy f up, his still a learner won't b surprise if his under age self cry cry....when a girl can't confess except when she s caught in d act or red handed then why should i
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by IamLEGEND1: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
& you being the awesome friend that you are,decided to share the story here for the whole world to read!

#Kontinu
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
& you being the awesome friend that you are,decided to share the story here for the whole world to read!

#Kontinu
she believes in the 'a problem shared is problem solved' saying. #sarcasm
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2015
What will u do if u find out that ur friend is bleeping ur bf @ op
Re: Hot Evening Aproko by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oma307:
What will u do if u find out that ur friend is bleeping ur bf @ op
I wil cut off his middle leg

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Romanceland Troll Of The Year? / Blackboi Is Back! / Naija Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.