Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. (15020 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
So yours faithfully was hot as hell. Girlfriend traveled, side chicks traveled too, even the small small girls around wey for help the ministry all travelled to villa for the Xmas and new year.

So this morning I vex dial one ashawo number for my phone. She picked and said she traveled too and sent me one of her colleagues number. So I dailed the colleagues number she picked and arranged a meeting for evening.

This evening she called she’s already waiting at the meeting ground. I drove down there and parked somewhere so I can see her first before anything. She sef go hide. I called her to show herself that I’m standing at the road side. She instructed me to walk down one corner. I had to silent my Nokia torch phone just Incase she’s not what I expected. I got there and was faking a call which my other phone. I saw a lady that looks like coffin signaled me. I was like “me”?? She said yes. Aren’t you the one calling me? I said Noooo, I’m waiting for someone here.

So she brought out her phone and was dialing my number nonstop. I just bone. Because there’s no way I go negotiate anything with that kinda girl. She be like drum. All the fat Dey her belle. Con leave nothing for her yansh.

She kept calling my torch phone while I kept on faking call. Later nai the babe vex waka meet me.

She: mr man why you Dey lie? Na you Dey call me since morning. And now you Dey lie say nor be you.

Me; aunty( I had to call her aunty make she for pity me say I nor know anything) I don’t know what you are taking about o. I’m waiting for my friend here.

She: you are very silly!!! Keep quite there. It’s you that called me. Bring out your other phone. (People begin gather)

I had to hurry down to where my car is and zoomed off before ashawo begin disgrace me.

What a way to start the new year

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by dafeyankee: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Very funny.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by sonofanarchy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
hahahaha

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Well played grin

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by OgahBohz: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Op u need brain check up, even though we know ur telling lies here, Buh why ASHAWO POSTS THIS 2018!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Klinee: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ashawo is the most stupid group of people on earth, they will make your sexual life so miserable.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Oxster(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Apart from me,who else didn't believed?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Josh44s(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
stupidity:
So yours faithfully was hot as hell. Girlfriend traveled, side chicks traveled too, even the small small girls around wey for help the ministry all travelled to villa for the Xmas and new year.

So this morning I vex dial one ashawo number for my phone. She picked and said she traveled too and sent me one of her colleagues number. So I dailed the colleagues number she picked and arranged a meeting for evening.

This evening she called she’s already waiting at the meeting ground. I drove down there and parked somewhere so I can see her first before anything. She sef go hide. I called her to show herself that I’m standing at the road side. She instructed me to walk down one corner. I had to silent my Nokia torch phone just Incase she’s not what I expected. I got there and was faking a call which my other phone. I saw a lady that looks like coffin signaled me. I was like “me”?? She said yes. Aren’t you the one calling me? I said Noooo, I’m waiting for someone here.

So she brought out her phone and was dialing my number nonstop. I just bone. Because there’s no way I go negotiate anything with that kinda girl. She be like drum. All the fat Dey her belle. Con leave nothing for her yansh.

She kept calling my torch phone while I kept on faking call. Later nai the babe vex waka meet me.

She: mr man why you Dey lie? Na you Dey call me since morning. And now you Dey lie say nor be you.

Me; aunty( I had to call her aunty make she for pity me say I nor know anything) I don’t know what you are taking about o. I’m waiting for my friend here.

She: you are very silly!!! Keep quite there. It’s you that called me. Bring out your other phone. (People begin gather)

I had to hurry down to where my car is and zoomed off before ashawo begin disgrace me.

You have killed me with laughter this night

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
you should have zoomed off immediately you noticed she isn't your kinda woman..
you waited till she got you disgraced. .
funny story though

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by SOFTENGR: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
stupidity:

Lwkmd
*still laughing...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Klinee: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:
you should have zoomed off immediately you noticed she isn't your kinda woman..

you waited till she got you disgraced. .

funny story though
They deserve every atom of disgrace meted on them
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chai. all these olosho ehn. they fit fvuck person parol
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Fkforyou(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's 2018 already. It's a shame people forgot to upgrade their brain app .. undecided
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fkforyou:
It's 2018 already. It's a shame people forgot to upgrade their brain app .. undecided
im still waiting for sense v9.0 before I upgrade.
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Kilanee: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fkforyou:
madman
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
All this ashawo girls dey know how to disgrace person with their loud and big mouth wey be like say knock-out explode inside.

So there was this brothel in my hood back then, we used to go and smoke and drink there. There was this ashawo Aunty wey like to smoke weed so me and my guys used to help her arrange the weed.

Na so one day after we close from choir rehearsals the whole choir decided to pay the choir master a visit at home to greet his wife on her successful delivery of a baby girl.

On our way back, we passed in front of that brothel, na so dis ashana sight me in the group of about 20 choir members.

Hey God, which kind wahala be this...?

...... to be contd shortly

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by delugajackson: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
OP, you for no like marry?
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hahaha ewu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
.... contd.....

Sometimes i begin to wonder if devil is only interested in me alone because na awkward moment he go to show up.

Instead of this girl to use her sense and decode that i am in the company of church people, naso she begin dey yell my name

Gofwane!
Gofwane!!
Gofwane!!!

I just lock up and comot my face from her direction. Our choir members begin to dey hear her calling my name naso all of dem turn around to see who dey shout my name.

Lo and behold it was an ashawo standing in front of their compound with her bleached face, big squeezed stomach and flat nyash angry

As dey turned and saw her they were like shocked shocked na your name she dey call, how you take know dat woman ?

... to be contd shortly

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by HeWrites(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Following
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by vivalavida(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gofwane:
All this ashawo girls dey know how to disgrace person with their loud and big mouth wey be like say knock-out explode inside.

So there was this brothel in my hood back then, we used to go and smoke and drink there. There was this ashawo Aunty wey like to smoke weed so me and my guys used to help her arrange the weed.

Na so one day after we close from choir rehearsals the whole choir decided to pay the choir master a visit at home to greet his wife on her successful delivery of a baby girl.

On our way back, we passed in front of that brothel, na so dis ashana sight me in the group of about 20 choir members.

Hey God, which kind wahala be this...?

...... to be contd shortly

Lmao

Baba come back and finish this gist
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by olubabajc(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Following
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gofwane:
.... contd.....

Sometimes i begin to wonder if devil is only interested in me alone because na awkward moment he go to show up.

Instead of this girl to use her sense and decode that i am in the company of church people, naso she begin dey yell my name

Gofwane!
Gofwane!!
Gofwane!!!

I just lock up and comot my face from her direction. Our choir members begin to dey hear her calling my name naso all of dem turn around to see who dey shout my name.

Lo and behold it was an ashawo standing in front of their compound with her bleached face, big squeezed stomach and flat nyash angry

As dey turned and saw her they were like shocked shocked na your name she dey call, how you take know dat woman ?

... to be contd shortly
grin grin
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by ennyj01(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
lol grin grin grin grin grin
sharp guy
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Daronyk(f): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Lolz , What a funny way of starting the year
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2018
... all dis church people with their oversabi and holier than thou attitude, na so dey begin to dey murmur among themselves. Some where hissing very, very loudly while some where clapping their hands in surprise.

Secretary: jeso kreste shocked !! Na ashawo dey call you so? So you are a customer abi?

Member1: yes of course! How she go take sabi him name if e no be customer?

Member2: so after you people don go sleep with ashawo finish, una go come stand in front of church to play instruments. Chai!!

To say i was embarrassed is an understatement and to make matters worse, naso the ashawo begin dey approach us and instead of the amebo people to keep walking, they all stayed to hear what we are going to discuss.

Ashawo: I dey call you, you no wan answer abi?

Me: I no hear ni

Ashawo: Abegi, shut up. So you dey pretend because of dis people abi? All you dis church people sef, if una want to be for God, be for God alone if na devil, be for him alone! no be say una go dey here and dey there at the same time.

All the choir members just dey nod head in agreement to what she just said.

She brought out some money and gave me to help her buy 'grass' and bring it to her room later. I was embarrassed, fuming with anger inside but alarm don blow already so I kukuma collect the money and vamooze.

As expected, i didn't even bother to go touch any instruments because the type of church i attend (Baptist) don't tolerate dis kind shii and the members are professional gossipers.
So i went to sit in the congregation, all eyes were on me. Before my nyash touch the plastic chair, one usher just came and addressed me rudely and gave me a suspension later.
That was a big disgrace to my family because my grandparents are missionaries, they are the ones that built the church some 40 years ago. In my church, when you are on suspension, you will be the last person to go and put your offering and you will be singing alone as you go to drop it after everybody has dropped theirs and sat down. All this orthodox churches sef sad angry

I can't do that shii mehn for what?? Am i the worse sinner in the church? What of those that were busy fvcking each other, is it because they were not caught red handed in the act despite all the rumours making the rounds?

So i stood up and left to one christ embassy satellite church nearby where they don't care who you are. Like brother iyke will say: "come as you are let the word change you". They don't have a keyboardist so i sharpally mounted the keyboard and started grooving.
Church was lively that day and all those skimpilly dressed choir girls were just hugging me with their big, big bress grin after the service.
They welcomed all the new timers very well and entertained us with drinks after the service as they took our names and phone numbers. They even offered me money to start teaching some guys how to play keyboard cool

Meanwhile in my own church, they were missing me seriously because i was the only good keyboardist and sound engineer. The equipments were malfunctioning, music was not good. I stayed in my adopted cheesy church for about three weeks and when my church couldn't take it anymore, they had to send someone to come and talk to me to go back that the church elders have forgiven me and the case was closed. That was how i returned back to my church.

True story

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Gofwane(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2018
vivalavida:

Lmao

Baba come back and finish this gist
done!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by mayor98: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2018
gbam! lobatan
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by lamJ: 12:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Nice story @Gofwane

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Gofwane:
... all dis church people with their oversabi and holier than thou attitude, na so dey begin to dey murmur among themselves. Some where hissing very, very loudly while some where clapping their hands in surprise.

Secretary: jeso kreste shocked !! Na ashawo dey call you so? So you are a customer abi?

Member1: yes of course! How she go take sabi him name if e no be customer?

Member2: so after you people don go sleep with ashawo finish, una go come stand in front of church to play instruments. Chai!!

To say i was embarrassed is an understatement and to make matters worse, naso the ashawo begin dey approach us and instead of the amebo people to keep walking, they all stayed to hear what we are going to discuss.

Ashawo: I dey call you, you no wan answer abi?

Me: I no hear ni

Ashawo: Abegi, shut up. So you dey pretend because of dis people abi? All you dis church people sef, if una want to be for God, be for God alone if na devil, be for him alone! no be say una go dey here and dey there at the same time.

All the choir members just dey nod head in agreement to what she just said.

She brought out some money and gave me to help her buy 'grass' and bring it to her room later. I was embarrassed, fuming with anger inside but alarm don blow already so I kukuma collect the money and vamooze.

As expected, i didn't even bother to go touch any instruments because the type of church i attend (Baptist) don't tolerate dis kind shii and the members are professional gossipers.
So i went to sit in the congregation, all eyes were on me. Before my nyash touch the plastic chair, one usher just came and addressed me rudely and gave me a suspension later.
That was a big disgrace to my family because my grandparents are missionaries, they are the ones that built the church some 40 years ago. In my church, when you are on suspension, you will be the last person to go and put your offering and you will be singing alone as you go to drop it after everybody has dropped theirs and sat down. All this orthodox churches sef sad angry

I can't do that shii mehn for what?? Am i the worse sinner in the church? What of those that were busy fvcking each other, is it because they were not caught red handed in the act despite all the rumours making the rounds?

So i stood up and left to one christ embassy satellite church nearby where they don't care who you are. Like brother iyke will say: "come as you are let the word change you". They don't have a keyboardist so i sharpally mounted the keyboard and started grooving.
Church was lively that day and all those skimpilly dressed choir girls were just hugging me with their big, big bress grin after the service.
They welcomed all the new timers very well and entertained us with drinks after the service as they took our names and phone numbers. They even offered me money to start teaching some guys how to play keyboard cool

Meanwhile in my own church, they were missing me seriously because i was the only good keyboardist and sound engineer. The equipments were malfunctioning, music was not good. I stayed in my adopted cheesy church for about three weeks and when my church couldn't take it anymore, they had to send someone to come and talk to me to go back that the church elders have forgiven me and the case was closed. That was how i returned back to my church.

True story

That is y I love The Apostolic Church and Deeper Life, U are gone U are, they no send,even if ur name na Lucifer that have musical instruments on his body
Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by woodfrank(m): 2:15am On Jan 02, 2018
grin Our man Gofwane is here. Where is my popcorn and zobo drink cheesy. Oya continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2018
profolaolu:
That is y I love The Apostolic Church and Deeper Life, U are gone U are, they no send,even if ur name na Lucifer that have musical instruments on his body
is that the best? there's joy in heaven over one sinner that repent. Jesus Christ came for the sinners not the righteous.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Girls Grinding a brotha? / My Penis Enlargement Journey / Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.