Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? (8753 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? / Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Maybe, you look like a m.Oron or something. You sorta behaved like one I'm sorry...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by sinequanon: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
I can read,yes.But I don't know why you did what you did.

Why?

That is a different question.

I did it because I found it interesting.

Men from one culture approaching women from another culture doesn't always work. I find it quite amusing.

That is why I asked you how long you'd been in the states. I wanted to find out how big the cultural difference is.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:

Why?

That is a different question.

I did it because I found it interesting.

Men from one culture approaching women from another culture doesn't always work. I find it quite amusing.

That is why I asked you how long you'd been in the states. I wanted to find out how big the cultural difference is.
I'm Afro American born an rasied,my ancestral line goes far back.
An I like the clash of color/culture when approached.
What say you now?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by sinequanon: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm Afro American,born an rasied my ancestral line goes far back.
An I like the clash of color/culture when approached.
What say you now?

OK. Reopen dialogue.

Go say hello to Lovelynature, again, and start "enjoying the clash". smiley

He was chirpsing you, and you cut him off. Why? cool
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:

OK. Reopen dialogue.

Go say hello to Lovelynature, again, and start "enjoying the clash". smiley

He was chirpsing you, and you cut him off. Why? cool
You take a interest in every woman? Or you CHOSE for whatever reason,certain ones?
That's what I did.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by sinequanon: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
You take a interest in every woman? Or you CHOSE for whatever reason,certain ones?
That's what I did.

You sound very Nigerian, answering a question with a question. wink

I live in the UK, where (unlike Naija) a woman can come up to you in a club and pinch your azz. The woman may be a stunner, but on one occasion this happened with a minger. I turned round (she had a face that could have stopped Big Ben "DONG!" and reset it to midnight). Of course, I didn't actually say that. I was not abrupt and I made it easy for both of us to laugh it off.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:

You sound very Nigerian, answering a question with a question. wink

I live in the UK, where (unlike Naija) a woman can come up to you in a club and pinch your azz. The woman may be a stunner, but on one occasion this happened with a minger. I turned round (she had a face that could have stopped Big Ben "DONG!" and reset it to midnight). Of course, I didn't actually say that. I was not abrupt and I made it easy for both of us to laugh it off.
Best way I knew ta get you ta understand,I wanted you to see yerself in my place.
I don't know why you told me that story,it's irrelevant an pardon me,but I really don't care.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by sinequanon: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:

Best way I knew ta get you ta understand,I wanted you to see yerself in my place.
I don't know why you told me that story,it's irrelevant an pardon me,but I really don't care.

Um.. your not the only one reading this.

Anyway...BYE!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:

Um.. your not the only one reading this.

Anyway...BYE!
Yes but you said in a mention instead ah replyin' ta the thread.
An you don't tell me bye,that's what I do. angry Now,good afternoon
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by sinequanon: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
^
Who is this supposed "African American"? It isn't even afternoon in the US?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:
^
Who is this supposed "African American"? It isn't even afternoon in the US?
I was goin' off your time. tongue
Haven't you noticed NL has it displayed at the top .
An quote me next time you want answers
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by sinequanon: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
^
Nah

I get it. You're a bloke signing on as a "queen", and you're not based in US.

You're doing a crap job of sounding American or female, too.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:

[size=18pt]LOL!

NIGERIAN VS AA

CHIRPS FAIL![/size]
Bro no mind the babe, she just take style kill the chirps.

She's probably afraid of the naira fall against dollar
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:
Chai, una for team up with T.B. Joshua nau. Una go revive last year thread undecided
Bross as you been dey uncomfortable so, dey press phone untop say woman look you, hope if na she process your teller you for no give am #5,000 write #500.
Was expecting someone to ask the obvious questions:
A. Do you have an obvious bulge? As in did your zip look like it was about to split open?
B. Were you carrying iphone 9 (not the prototype oh) or a walking stick like Jidenna in Classic Man? I hear chicks dig that shyte......or was it Jidenna? I forget tongue
nna eh, the babe set no be small, but e no fit do me confuse reach money matter.

I was even surprised to see the thread revived. Well, the phone was just normal modern phone.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
Maybe, you look like a m.Oron or something. You sorta behaved like one I'm sorry...
Oga e be like say your own matter dey with them gods. Wetin be oron?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
Oga e be like say your own matter dey with them gods. Wetin be oron? In mrcock voice, no ooffiense
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's what I did.
You haven't even met me in person or have quality dialogue with me to define my kind of person.

Let me just conclude you ain't comfortable with Nairalanders or Nigerians as a whole
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lovelynature:
nna eh, the babe set no be small, but e no fit do me confuse reach money matter.
I was even surprised to see the thread revived. Well, the phone was just normal modern phone.
In that case, it must be what I feared all along.
Your people for village don do juju untop your head say you must marry before next year. Watch out oh, make one babe no reason say e better make e use motor jam you, than for you to marry anoda chick grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

In that case, it must be what I feared all along.
Your people for village don do juju untop your head say you must marry before next year. Watch out oh, make one babe no reason say e better make e use motor jam you, than for you to marry anoda chick grin
For where, no babe fit try am na. But guy when a woman like you come hook herself to you, na you go dey even run self
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:
^
Nah

I get it. You're a bloke signing on as a "queen", and you're not based in US.

You're doing a crap job of sounding American or female, too.
Ooh.I'll have have ta work on that.Thanks. wink
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lovelynature:
You haven't even met me in person or have quality dialogue with me to define my kind of person.

Let me just conclude you ain't comfortable with Nairalanders or Nigerians as a whole
If that was the case I wouldn't be here.
An I'm gon pose the same question ta you that zi did the dude above.
Am I not allowed ta do the same? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Horconlahwon: 2:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Well, maybe someone will have a theory for this I really need to know what's wrong with me cause my bf just called my attention to the fact that I do stare at men even while he is around and I kind of notice it too recently
But what I know and very sure of is that until he mentioned it, I wasn't aware. I think I kind of stare unconsciously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Caught In The Moment … (18+) / I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.