Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them (12119 Views)

Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / The Real Reason Why Girls Stare At Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
There are different types of girls who don't talk even after staring all have their own psychological reasons:-

1) Subtle Starer : These girls will look at you when you are not looking at them. They look because you could be momentarily attractive to them. Once you are out of sight they don't have feeling for you. So they will not talk to you and hence it ends there...

2) Close Watchers: These are types which will stare you often and keep staring a bit longer since they want to see you closely and probably resemble you with their dream boy. Fantasizing stories which probably gives them better satisfaction than the unrealistic ones. But these girls are just fantasizing you but really dont like/love you so they will not take the step forward to talk.

3) Time passers: These girls will look at you and smile at their friends or probably their friends have tied her with you like a virtual college hook up. They won't talk since that will embarrass them since their friends are waiting for such an opportunity to happen and make fun of it. Nobody likes that since they will become butt of jokes in their friends circle. These types will not talk even if the hook up seems genuine.

4) Genuinely Interested but Ego is better: These girls are interested but their ego doesn't let them speak up. They feel guy should make the first move. They live with it forever.

SOURCE: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/02/why-some-girls-stare-at-boys-and-never.html

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Jamariwolff(f): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2018
You forgot:
5. The Dangotes or Bill Gates stare: I'll stare at men of this calibre until my eye comots. So they'll know I'm available.

13 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Uyiii: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
You forgot:
5. The Dangote or Bills Gate stare: I'll stare at men of this calibre until my eye comots. So they'll know I'm available.
the wolf has spoken.
true to your moniker, you nor dey disappoint.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2018
OLOHUN THIS TALK WEAK ME grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jamariwolff:
You forgot:
5. The Dangote or Bills Gate stare: I'll stare at men of this calibre until my eye comots. So they'll know I'm available.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2018
AS IN grin grin grin
Uyiii:

the wolf has spoken.
true to your moniker, you nor dey disappoint.
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by gudvibz(f): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2018
You forgot those that stare at you when you're busy bragging cheesy

And those that stare cause they can't imagine the amount of foolishness emanating from just one person grin

13 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2018
gudvibz:
You forgot those that stare at you when you're busy bragging cheesy

And those that stare cause they can't imagine the amount of foolishness emanating from just one person grin

Lwkmd... Wawu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2018
Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44 Pls do the needful
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by KillJoy62(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2018
would they stare like dis....

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by ubunja(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2018
oh please!!!!
gals stare at guys coz they never have the guts and liver to approach.girls are the biggest cowards you'll ever see under the sun. i once saw a group of gals pushing one of their own to go talk the guy she fancied, the poor gal was literaly sweating a river.gals are spiness losers who will prefer to give you the dimmest greenlights rather than say what they want.
you meet a gal complaining some guy cant read her greenlights, and you ask her "what sign did you give him?" the gal answers "i looked at him.!!" "he should see i want him!" undecided gal you looked at him, the same thing 100 other people did to him since he left home angry grow some balls and approach!!

30 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by imitateMe(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
You forgot:
5. The Dangotes or Bill Gates stare: I'll stare at men of this calibre until my eye comots. So they'll know I'm available.
Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by imitateMe(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
ubunja:
oh please!!!!
gals stare at guys coz they never have the guts and liver to approach.girls are the biggest cowards you'll ever see under the sun. i once saw a group of gals pushing one of their own to go talk the guy she fancied, the poor gal was literaly sweating a river.gals are spiness losers who will prefer to give you the dimmest greenlights rather than say what they want.
you meet a gal complaining some guy cant read her greenlights, and you ask her "what sign did you give him?" the gal answers "i looked at him.!!" "he should see i want him!" undecided gal you looked at him, the same thing 100 other people did to him since he left home angry grow some balls and approach!!
True talk
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Subtle Starer : These girls will look at you when
you are not looking at them. They look because
you could be momentarily attractive to them. Once
you are out of sight they don't have feeling for you.
So they will not talk to you and hence it ends
there.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
My own reaction

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Dshocker(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
You forgot:

Your quest for a rich man might lead you into something you would not like at the end....Try making it yourself in life & you would see those wealthy men coming for you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don't really stare at guys but there was this guy on wheel chair one day I went to shoprite, he was looking so cute, calm and collected.

I stared at him for quite a time there.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Michellla(f): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Staring doesn't always mean she is interested you. If it is happening for the first time, It is quite a normal thing as she looks you as a stranger,but if it continue 2-3 times and very often.
Then definitely something is going on in her mind.

9 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Gabaleve(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
All this virgin boys with their useless questions
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
just see how these coward girls have a lot to say about starring angry the easiest safest thing anyone can do...rubbish,, be mature and go beyond starring you timid weaklings.
grow up!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by DavidEsq(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
ubunja:
oh please!!!!
you meet a gal complaining some guy ca nt read her greenlights, and you ask her "what sign did you give him?" the gal answers "i looked at him.!!" "he should see i want him!" undecided gal you looked at him, the same thing 100 other people did to him since he left home angry grow some balls and approach!!
Women get balls ni? Abeg who don c women wey get balls undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Shayneward1: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
DavidEsq:

Grow some breasts grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by DavidEsq(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Shayneward1:

Grow some breasts grin
grin grin grin
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by ubunja(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
DavidEsq:

sue me
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Lalas247(f): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
she maybe cross eyed undecided lol dey decieve Una self .. who dey look una grin
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Siki355(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
women n pretence are like dis

Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lalas247:
she maybe cross eyed undecided lol dey decieve Una self .. who dey look una grin
Stop looking at us joor tongue
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
ubunja:
oh please!!!!

True and mature talk
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
My own reaction

U will end up without getting what u want
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
My own reaction

U will end up without getting what u want
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't really stare at guys but there was this guy on wheel chair one day I went to shoprite, he was looking so cute, calm and collected.

I stared at him for quite a time there.

So idg, is it that he's your type or u had sympathy
Re: Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them by donsimoniiblog: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gabaleve:
All this virgin boys with their useless questions
all these virgin children with meaninglessness comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Perfect Songs For Your Valentine Playlist / I Slept With My Madam / 12 Things Only Short Women Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.