Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? (754 Views)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? by heritage00(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2009
Most people usually think any lady who suddenly got ill might be pregnant,my sister was doing fine 3 days ago and yesterday she developed a slight headache and cold and was indoor all day,people started asking about her and i told them she is sick they started wondering and says abi your sister don don belle ni wink ? I wonder why most people think this way can anyone enlightened me ?
Re: Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2009
I really don't get your point for this generalization. . .I think it has to do with the people you associate with!
Re: Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? by biola44: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2009
cos sex is now very cheap! grin
Re: Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? by heritage00(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2009
ThoniaSlim,i dont think its about people i associate my self with even my parents were asking her the same thing
Re: Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? by IFELEKE(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2009
@Poster,
Only a wayward lifestyle can warrant such assumption so, query your sister's way of life(that's the enlightenment you need).
Re: Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
Only a wayward lifestyle can warrant such assumption so, query your sister's way of life[b](that's the enlightenment you need)[/b].

LMAO! grin
Re: Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? by heritage00(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2009
IFELEKE, My sister is a virgin which i know and thats why i am surprise about people asking if she is preg,
Re: Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? by No2Atheism(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2009
heritage00:

IFELEKE, My sister is a virgin which i know and thats why i am surprise about people asking if she is preg,

And how exactly are you sure about that. Considering that no single man/woman alive is a saint.
Re: Why Does Most People Think Any Young Lady Who Is Sick Might Be Pregnant ? by IFELEKE(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2009
heritage00:

And how do you know? People who know your sister more than you are claiming she is pregnant instead of you to query that you come here saying she is a virgin. . .do you think she is still under 10?

(1) (Reply)

Love And Infatuation:what Is The Difference? / Could This Be True? / The Unbelieveable Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.