Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Could This Be True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True? (750 Views)

Can This Be True / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True? by eyonigger(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2009
My girlfriend just opened up to me after a long time questioning her reason for avoiding a long kiss, the maximum minute we spend kissing is 20 seconds, then she'll stop.

After serious questioning, she finally opened up and told me she was saving her kiss for her future husband.

I laughed my guts off, and I just did not believe that excuse.

However some of you might be speculating that bad breath or lack of kissing skills e.t.c could be the reason, but hell naw all of those kissing flaws has been cleared. So I was thinking maybe some Nlander's could have a say regarding her :" saving her kiss for her future husband" TRUE OR FALSE
Re: Could This Be True? by dROC1: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2009
dude, don't get mad at her. She's indirectly telling you to step up to the plate and make a commitment.
Re: Could This Be True? by eyonigger(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2009
aint getin mad @ her, besides how can I be making a commitment to a girl of such tender age.

and how exactly do u mean that ur commitment?
Re: Could This Be True? by TheSeeker(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2009
eyonigger:

aint getin mad @ her, besides how can I be making a commitment to a girl of such tender age.

and how exactly do u mean that ur commitment?

Just as she must have been smart enough to ask herself that question about you, she furthered queried herself, "how would you be kissing a girl of such tender age?". That is how it is. You can't make a commitment, you don't get no kiss and she's smart enough to get that.

But, she may have this kind of sexual hormones that comes throbbing whenever a man lays hands on her and speculating what kind of man you might be, she decided to back on at the "kiss" stage.
Re: Could This Be True? by sley4life(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2009
she is indirectly telling u to use close up toothpasfe
Re: Could This Be True? by Romeo4real(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
Is she 12yrs old?
Re: Could This Be True? by eyonigger(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

Just as she must have been smart enough to ask herself that question about you, she furthered queried herself, "how would you be kissing a girl of such tender age?". That is how it is. You can't make a commitment, you don't get no kiss and she's smart enough to get that.

But, she may have this kind of sexual hormones that comes throbbing whenever a man lays hands on her and speculating what kind of man you might be, she decided to back on at the "kiss" stage.

Brother, truly I am not that advanced in English language, so Im finding it really hard to understand your post, can you make it more clearer?

sley4life:

No jokes here bro/sis,read my post again, no breath issues involved.

Romeo4real:

Is she 12yrs old?

Re: Could This Be True? by whitelexi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

But why cant she just give it to him straight - like that pear cider made of only pears?
Why not just say: Eyonigger, u need to step up the plate and make a commitment or else i wont be kissing u for more than 20secs a day??
Re: Could This Be True? by eyonigger(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2009
whitelexi:

But why cant she just give it to him straight - like that pear cider made of only pears?
Why not just say: Eyonigger, u need to step up the plate and make a commitment or else i wont be kissing u for more than 20secs a day??

My 2pac lover brother. Lexi I doubt if thats what she is insinuating, can she be thinking too far since she is that young?
Re: Could This Be True? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
whitelexi:

Very true, that's how some girls sometimes have their guys dancing in circles, rather than getting straight to the point and over and done with, that is, if that's the point she was trying to make, but I'm speaking generally here.
Re: Could This Be True? by eyonigger(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
Ibk, truly speaking, do u think a girl of such age could be thinking that far as to making a guy make such commitment to her?
Re: Could This Be True? by kugaba(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2009
eyonigger:

you know this right? so what are you doing with her?
Re: Could This Be True? by kugaba(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2009
sley4life:

Very true
Re: Could This Be True? by TheSeeker(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2009
eyonigger:

Brother, truly I am not that advanced in English language, so Im finding it really hard to understand your post, can you make it more clearer?
I meant that, as you've said she's too tender to have a committed relationship with, so has she thought and asked herself, "Why would he want to kiss a tender aged girl if he sure isn't ready to make a commitment?" And she carefully took her time to ensure she backs off whenever you're into the preliminaries of the kissing stage. Understood now?
ibkaye:

Very true, that's how some girls sometimes have their guys dancing in circles, rather than getting straight to the point and over and done with, that is, if that's the point she was trying to make, but I'm speaking generally here.
whitelexi:

I guess that depends on the relationship and the kind of guy such girls are involved with. Let me make an instance: A girl has a crush on a guy, he steps up to her and talk. They start a relationship; then she has a sister who saw her with this guy and told her, "He's a player," and tells her all she has to know, do you know what the result might be? Considering her age, she won't want to leave him ---because most girls at that age don't detach themselves from who they have a crush on so easily when they have progressed to a relationship level. She'll find it extremely difficult to kiss him let alone have sex especially when she's the type that listens to her big sister and at the same time she doesn't want to tell this guy to step up and make a commitment because she's scared she'd scare her away. Some girls' IQ differ even at 18. Some can be extremely smart, while some would still be acting like they are 10. But, how long has this been happening?
Re: Could This Be True? by eyonigger(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

I meant that, as you've said she's too tender to have a committed relationship with, so has she thought and asked herself, "Why would he want to kiss a tender aged girl if he sure isn't ready to make a commitment?" And she carefully took her time to ensure she backs off whenever you're into the preliminaries of the kissing stage. Understood now?I guess that depends on the relationship and the kind of guy such girls are involved with. Let me make an instance: A girl has a crush on a guy, he steps up to her and talk. They start a relationship; then she has a sister who saw her with this guy and told her, "He's a player," and tells her all she has to know, do you know what the result might be? Considering her age, she won't want to leave him ---because most girls at that age don't detach themselves from who they have a crush on so easily when they have progressed to a relationship level. She'll find it extremely difficult to kiss him let alone have sex especially when she's the type that listens to her big sister and at the same time she doesn't want to tell this guy to step up and make a commitment because she's scared she'd scare her away. Some girls' IQ differ even at 18. Some can be extremely smart, while some would still be acting like they are 10. But, how long has this been happening?

Brother, before I even respond to ur first post, can u please tell me what kind of commitment you are talking about here. The kind of having a commitment that I know of is having a relationship with a girl, and you are proposing marriage or something like that. What other commitments are there in a relationship? Please let me know, cos to my own understanding, we both love each other, and we have shagged twice. So why shud the kissing be an exception in this issue?

This gurl in question is very smart, and she acts like someone in her 22's.
Re: Could This Be True? by TheSeeker(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2009
eyonigger:

Brother, before I even respond to ur first post, can u please tell me what kind of commitment you are talking about here. The kind of having a commitment that I know of is having a relationship with a girl, and you are proposing marriage or something like that. What other commitments are there in a relationship? Please let me know, cos to my own understanding, we both love each other, and we have shagged twice. So why shud the kissing be an exception in this issue?

This gurl in question is very smart, and she acts like someone in her 22's.
Well, the commitment I mean is where you'd make it known to her that you're intending to have courtship with her, then later marriage if it all goes well from the former: But I said that on account of my thought that you've not had sex. However, with the situation at hand now, I think she's mostly in the right position to tell you why she doesn't want to kiss you for more than shortly. I wouldn't have a speculation for her stance on kissing you, even when you said mouth odor is outta the scene. Check with her, she most definitely will have an answer for you. Maybe she, in her own sense of smell, perceives odor from your mouth. Does she have mouth odor herself or tongue pains?
Re: Could This Be True? by Bolarge(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2009
Sounds to me like she's trying to keep everything in check.
An intelligent girl knows the point beyond which even she may lose control and simply doesn't want things to progress to that level.

My assumption.

. . . . and yes, she just might be saving the passionate variant for marriage.
May sound silly to you but hey! it's her choice, her life.
Re: Could This Be True? by eyonigger(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

Well, the commitment I mean is where you'd make it known to her that you're intending to have courtship with her, then later marriage if it all goes well from the former: But I said that on account of my thought that you've not had sex. However, with the situation at hand now, I think she's mostly in the right position to tell you why she doesn't want to kiss you for more than shortly. I wouldn't have a speculation for her stance on kissing you, even when you said mouth odor is outta the scene. Check with her, she most definitely will have an answer for you. Maybe she, in her own sense of smell, perceives odor from your mouth. Does she have mouth odor herself or tongue pains?

Bro, I can account for at least so many times that I state in some of my statements to her that she is a wife material, and I can also account for at least three times stating I would love to marry her.
She also goes by saying attimes " lets run away, but my mum would run mad, remember im the only one shes'got" n she would say attimes, "lets run a blood oath, n she wud be like mehn I cnt do that, too dangerous"

With all those apart, I think the kissing issue is a thorough issue to be researched, because like I have stated before, there is nothing wrong with my breath or any other thing, I have asked her so many questions regarding the kssing issue, and I have cleared all flaws that could be related to it, and my girl aint the type that would hide her feelings in telling u what probs u got that is stopping her from whatever she wants to do, she dnt care if it hurts ur feelings or not, so if my breath or any other thing could be the cause, she would have uttered it.

Sometimes I feeling a long kiss on her own side is a form of a pre-commitment process, because I remember a day we were about to part, she was in the car n then she told me to draw closer to her, I did, n she gently locked her lips with mine, it was so passionate and deep, and all of a sudden she withdrew n started feeling kind of emotional, so I kinda like picked up a point there that she could be falling too deep in love if she engages herself in a long kiss. Am I making a point here?

Bolarge:

Sounds to me like she's trying to keep everything in check.
An intelligent girl knows the point beyond which even she may lose control and simply doesn't want things to progress to that level.

My assumption.

. . . . and yes, she just might be saving the passionate variant for marriage.
May sound silly to you but hey! it's her choice, her life.

I think u have a point there, and it seems to kinda like relate to somethings I speculated above.
Re: Could This Be True? by TheSeeker(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2009
eyonigger:

Bro, I can account for at least so many times that I state in some of my statements to her that she is a wife material, and I can also account for at least three times stating I would love to marry her.
She also goes by saying attimes " lets run away, but my mum would run mad, remember im the only one shes'got" n she would say attimes, "lets run a blood oath, n she wud be like mehn I cnt do that, too dangerous"

With all those apart, I think the kissing issue is a thorough issue to be researched, because like I have stated before, there is nothing wrong with my breath or any other thing, I have asked her so many questions regarding the kssing issue, and I have cleared all flaws that could be related to it, and my girl aint the type that would hide her feelings in telling u what probs u got that is stopping her from whatever she wants to do, she dnt care if it hurts ur feelings or not, so if my breath or any other thing could be the cause, she would have uttered it.

Sometimes I feeling a long kiss on her own side is a form of a pre-commitment process, because I remember a day we were about to part, she was in the car n then she told me to draw closer to her, I did, n she gently locked her lips with mine, it was so passionate and deep, and all of a sudden she withdrew n started feeling kind of emotional, so I kinda like picked up a point there that she could be falling too deep in love if she engages herself in a long kiss. Am I making a point here?
I stated that point in my first comment: If she kisses for too long, something exceptional happens to her and that's what you have to find out for yourself from her. She might be blunt, but be a bit shy to tell you some issues simply because she feels it's awkward. Some people are just not used to such things. Maybe if she kisses for too long she starts to cum or something -- I'm just saying -- but something she doesn't like happens to her when she kisses for a long time hence, makes her uncomfortable.
Re: Could This Be True? by opuro(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2009
The girl no wan make u spoil am. She know say after a long kiss u go want the koko
Re: Could This Be True? by eyonigger(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

I stated that point in my first comment: If she kisses for too long, something exceptional happens to her and that's what you have to find out for yourself from her. She might be blunt, but be a bit shy to tell you some issues simply because she feels it's awkward. Some people are just not used to such things. Maybe if she kisses for too long she starts to cum or something -- I'm just saying -- but something she doesn't like happens to her when she kisses for a long time hence, makes her uncomfortable.

Haaaaa, bro, be it saying something regarding me or herself, she dnt just give a F about that, my gurl loves to cum n I make her cum well.

I think bolage has a very good point there.

opuro:

The girl no wan make u spoil am. She know say after a long kiss u go want the koko

Opuro, everything about u na lie lie. false false, u no see sey i talk am sey we don knack twice?
Re: Could This Be True? by biola44: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2009
opuro:

cheesy grin
Re: Could This Be True? by opuro(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2009
No be after those long kiss you shag her. No spoil her 4 her future husband o.
Re: Could This Be True? by biola44: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2009
opuro:

No be after those long kiss you shag her. No spoil her 4 her future husband o.

na him be d future husband now! grin
Re: Could This Be True? by TheSeeker(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2009
eyonigger:

Haaaaa, bro, be it saying something regarding me or herself, she dnt just give a F about that, my gurl loves to cum n I make her cum well.

I think bolage has a very good point there.
If she could have had sex with you, then I don't see why she'll keep kissing until marriage. Don't you think that's ridiculous? Of all things she wants to keep until marriage, it's kissing? I beg to differ. I still insist you ask her to know why she has kept that out of the relationship
Re: Could This Be True? by IFELEKE(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
eyo my fellow barca disciple
Get used to the 20sec. show,she might not enjoy your kiss(or even kissing generally) hence her rather funny stand on it.
Re: Could This Be True? by eyonigger(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

If she could have had sex with you, then I don't see why she'll keep kissing until marriage. Don't you think that's ridiculous? Of all things she wants to keep until marriage, it's kissing? I beg to differ. I still insist you ask her to know why she has kept that out of the relationship

Bro, I pretty much understand this girl, she is trying to save all of these things for the future because she knows more of those gurls that have lost everything at an early age b4 marriage, she really does care about her being standard for her marital life.

Did you know that those 2 shaggings took me a whole lot of skills and seduction before I was successful?? There are times that I would want to penetrate and she would tell me to stop, n I would stop.

After the two last shaggings, I wanted to shag her, n she was like eyo do u know that u have shagged me twice. Man I was like yo girl ur counting?? She was like yes boo, I have to also reserve my juice for my future husband, saying she dnt want it spoilt. Can you extract something from this??

IFELEKE:

eyo my fellow barca disciple
Get used to the 20sec. show,she might not enjoy your kiss(or even kissing generally) hence her rather funny stand on it.

Ife my man, the way she sounded does show she loves kisses. Besides no girl wud lock lips with eyo n wont wanna get more. I guess she's more of a policy kind of gurl regarding her assets or what she can offer romantically.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Him? / I Need A Girl To Call My / To All Wifeys:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.