Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant (60716 Views)

Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M / Prince James Uche Is Dead! / Prince James Uche Goes Blind (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by marlockj: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2015
So no money in acting or what?

10million.

Hmmm
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by biafranqueen: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
live foods is anything that is not cooked. when you cook your foods you destroy all the enzymes and as such enzymes will be drawn from your body to digest this dead cooked food. however if the food is alive it will not require your body to provide enzymes and will in fact replenish your body enzymes. this is how all the tissues are repaired again. so live food is any food that is not processed or cooked like bananas, apple, coconut, mangos etc. you have to stay away from meat and anything cooked.
I hope they will listen it is so simple. Raw nuts and veggies as well like cabbage, carrots, etc; slice them small and add coconut oil or olive oil, favorite fruits. If you must eat meat like a savage animal eat raw veggies before. You will not believe how your health will change!
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by egoldman(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2015
If you want to know the irony of this , plz check how much Jonathan officials were accused to have embezzled , check how much BUBU travels since he assumed office have cost Nigeria and then compare these to how much it would cost to set up a world class fully equipped kidney transplant hospital in Nigeria .
When you do these honestly you would see why it takes only God to save this country .
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by malikisah: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2015
jaymejate:
Chai, naija i hail oo.

[size=15pt]You shall not die but live and your eyes shall be opened.

Any witch and wizard that has vowed to kill you, Die!!! Please pray for him[/size]
and donate money too
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Samsonklin(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Then he has one place to go "SHILOH 2015" its happen there.. I believe he will be healed in Jesus name.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by megafone: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Anti social media bill is for this reason! This is a lie! This is from one of his acts on set. Stop the rumours!
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by jayAjoku(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2015
let them sort themselves out im sure there are celebs that are rich enough to dole out at least 1m without flinching
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by charlsecy(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2015
omooba969:
I wonder what sort of lifestyle resulted in his present state of health because the rate at which these celebs rock, drinking several bottles of beer & spirit not knowing that they slowly cook their liver. Their diet is another subject matter altogether, consuming meat like hyena & carbohydrate in every meal which breaks down into sugar.
I believe early detection and lifestyle changes could have made his condition preventable or manageable.

jaymejate:
You shall not die but live and your eyes shall be opened. Any witch and wizard that has vowed to kill you, Die!!!
How much of the N10 million are you contributing?

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by lurlah2014(f): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2015
where are all this nollywood GOD fathers this is the time your existence is needed ooo
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Harmony92(f): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2015
jaymejate:
Chai, naija i hail oo.

[size=15pt]You shall not die but live and your eyes shall be opened.

Any witch and wizard that has vowed to kill you, Die!!! Please pray for him[/size]
Amen n Amen.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by AprokoTV(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2015
How does kidney failure affect sight?
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by ceejay4real(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Friut fast? Do you attend Brotherhood?
Hmmm, which Brotherhood? Pls enlighten us. Thanks!
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
I hope they will listen it is so simple. Raw nuts and veggies as well like cabbage, carrots, etc; slice them small and add coconut oil or olive oil, favorite fruits. If you must eat meat like a savage animal eat raw veggies before. You will not believe how your health will change!
exactly. lol.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2015
ceejay4real:

Hmmm, which Brotherhood? Pls enlighten us. Thanks!
Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (Olumba Olumba). They love fruits so much.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2015
amtaken:
Oh, good explanation.

Can one eat soft corn live/raw?

Apart from fruits, plantain and some leaves, can you list other foods that can be eaten live/raw?

Thanks.
yes you can eat corn raw. whites eat it raw lol, you can eat carrots, raw plantain, bananas, mangos, and do not drink any of that nonsense called coke or fanta or whatever they call them. drink only water or fruit juice. i will be the first to tell you it is a very restrictive diet but the question is what is more important to you ? your stomach or your health ? to live or to die ? . so if you are a dying person like if you are sick like this man then you have to follow it 100 percent with nothing cooked and no meats, but if you are a healthy person then you can do it 50-50 meaning eat half of your food cooked and half raw. so it depends on your health.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Amberon:
what do you mean?
explanation further down in the thread

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2015
9jatatafo:

Can live food revitalized already dead kidney? I know change of diet and lifestyle can heal an ailing kidney
well it can. never say never. but you have to follow the diet 100 percent. and you have to stay away from alcohol and minerals like fanta and coke etc. strictly water and fruit juices. stay completely away from meat

and more importantly, you have to move closer to God and turn from your wicked ways cuz believe it or not, God is real. i know it doesnt seem like it looking at the state of the world but trust me, this is organized confusion and there is a purpose to it all .
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2015
pri3stess:

He has diabetes, sugar is the last thing he needs.
there are different types of sugar. sugar that is processed, and then natural sugar. sugar in fruits is rich in enzyme activity for healing. dead sugar kills like the white ones you buy and put in tea .
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by 9jatatafo(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
well it can. never say never. but you have to follow the diet 100 percent. and you have to stay away from alcohol and minerals like fanta and coke etc. strictly water and fruit juices. stay completely away from meat

and more importantly, you have to move closer to God and turn from your wicked ways cuz believe it or not, God is real. i know it doesnt seem like it looking at the state of the world but trust me, this is organized confusion and there is a purpose to it all .

I believe in the Almighty GOD. Thanks for the info
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
9jatatafo:

I believe in the Almighty GOD. Thanks for the info
pleasure is all mine Sir
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by 9jatatafo(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2015
AprokoTV:
How does kidney failure affect sight?

Kidney does not affect sight but diabetes does as too much sugar in the blood can destroy nerves that supply blood to the eyes
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by Amberon: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2015
aii thanks.
sukkot:
explanation further down in the thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by marwanafrica: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Taiwo20:
Them flash the guy, him come go pick call........
Awon people yen won make bluetooth arawon gan

#IbaEyinIya

Bad man grin
Taiwo20:
Them flash the guy, him come go pick call........
Awon people yen won make bluetooth arawon gan

#IbaEyinIya

Bad man, aw i wish i can uderstnd d rest of ur comment in yoruba

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by iykofias(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
amtaken:
Can you explain what you mean by live fruits.
fruit wey neva die nah grin shocked
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by amtaken(f): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Lol I meant to ask live foods, but he explained already.
iykofias:
fruit wey neva die nah grin shocked
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by amtaken(f): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Am just the way God created me.
sukkot:
yes you can eat corn raw. whites eat it raw lol, you can eat carrots, raw plantain, bananas, mangos, and do not drink any of that nonsense called coke or fanta or whatever they call them. drink only water or fruit juice. i will be the first to tell you it is a very restrictive diet but the question is what is more important to you ? your stomach or your health ? to live or to die ? . so if you are a dying person like if you are sick like this man then you have to follow it 100 percent with nothing cooked and no meats, but if you are a healthy person then you can do it 50-50 meaning eat half of your food cooked and half raw. so it depends on your health.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2015
amtaken:
Am just the way God created me.
as you should be wink
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by preciousMI1(f): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
dayum. tell him to do a fruit fast. eat only live foods. no deads foods. he will be healed

how does it work ?
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by eminikansoso(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
dayum. tell him to do a fruit fast. eat only live foods. no deads foods. he will be healed
my friend not every spiritual secret you talk online.
only the real insider can understand.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2015
preciousMI1:

how does it work ?
explanation is further down the thread
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by preciousMI1(f): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
explanation is further down the thread

copy and paste nahhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year / I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates / Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.