Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant (60725 Views)

Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M / Prince James Uche Is Dead! / Prince James Uche Goes Blind (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
preciousMI1:

copy and paste nahhh
grin grin come on now. ok hold up let me go find it. i will update this post in less than 1 minute after i find it

live foods is anything that is not cooked. when you cook your foods you destroy all the enzymes and as such enzymes will be drawn from your body to digest this dead cooked food. however if the food is alive it will not require your body to provide enzymes and will in fact replenish your body enzymes. this is how all the tissues are repaired again. so live food is any food that is not processed or cooked like bananas, apple, coconut, mangos etc. you have to stay away from meat and anything cooked. <<<<THERE YA GO DEARIE

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by preciousMI1(f): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin come on now. ok hold up let me go find it. i will update this post in less than 1 minute after i find it

live foods is anything that is not cooked. when you cook your foods you destroy all the enzymes and as such enzymes will be drawn from your body to digest this dead cooked food. however if the food is alive it will not require your body to provide enzymes and will in fact replenish your body enzymes. this is how all the tissues are repaired again. so live food is any food that is not processed or cooked like bananas, apple, coconut, mangos etc. you have to stay away from meat and anything cooked. <<<<THERE YA GO DEARIE

you are a big darling. SANE NAIRALANDERS LIKE YOU ROCK!

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
preciousMI1:

you are a big darling. SANE NAIRALANDERS LIKE YOU ROCK!
the pleasure be all mine, mademoiselle precious. wink
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by frehage: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
dayum. tell him to do a fruit fast. eat only live foods. no dead foods. he will be healed

Could you please, give examples of live foods Sir?
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by sukkot: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
frehage:

Could you please, give examples of live foods Sir?
my Chief keep reading down the thread you will see my posts where i explained it all and gave examples
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by frehage: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
my Chief keep reading down the thread you will see my posts where i explained it all and gave examples

Thanks.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by pri3stess(f): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
there are different types of sugar. sugar that is processed, and then natural sugar. sugar in fruits is rich in enzyme activity for healing. dead sugar kills like the white ones you buy and put in tea .

Natural sugars kill as fast as processed sugars. Diabetics who want to cure the disease through their diet are supposed to eat foods high in protein (basically meat, fish and vegetables) and stop eating foods that are high in carbohydrates (rice, pasta, noodles, garri, flour,which turn into sugar when digested). They should just eat enough carbs to make sure that their blood sugar doesn't get too low.
Re: Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant by ehix89(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Harmony92:
Amen n Amen.
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.