Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? (2938 Views)

How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? / Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Lucialovely(f): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
princemi:

Ouch!!
try being shy again maybe it can help grin
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
True but u look beautiful
irynterri:
i thimk she is not interested "now"the best u can do is take her number,call her once on a while till she comes around and N.B it is not every girl that stares at u dat wants to have a relationship with u ,perhaps she jst thinks u are cute bt she got a serious boo
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
smiley cry
Lucialovely:
smiley
Lucialovely:
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by irynterri(f): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oma307:
True but u look beautiful
tanks dear
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by ibroauthen(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
tongue
princemi:

u sef...in as much as I want it badly, am no desperado, besides dats a felony.

thats a good advice yu just neglected undecided
princemi:

u sef...in as much as I want it badly, am no desperado, besides dats a felony.

thats a good advice yu just neglected
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by CaroLyner(f): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2015
princemi:
Lucialovely,CaroLyner,irynterri,pretydiva,PunkyVeer,eroticangelina,Estharfabian,wristbangle,
you were too shy.so your chance got low
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by firstking01(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:
Sorry..she now staring at me...
for ur wishful small mind bacheesy

1 Like

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by firstking01(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2015
@poster, am presently passing tru d same ish nw...play it cool...act asif u too dnt care, bt keep relating well with her...dnt give her dat impression dat u'd care...be neutral like neva before and see her reaction...@dis point, she's likely to behave in two ways....if she reacts by wanting to knw y ur nt giving her dat attention like before, knw dat she's still interested8-) cool@poster, am presently passing tru d same ish nw...play it cool...act asif u too dnt care, bt keep relating well with her...dnt give her dat impression dat u'd care...be neutral like neva before and see her reaction...@dis point, she's likely to behave in two ways....if she reacts by wanting to knw y ur nt giving her dat attention like before, knw dat she's still interested8-) ....buh if she doesn't give a fvcksad, unto the next bitch...bravo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2015
I have being in ur shoes and am still in ur shoes, i don't ask girls for their contacts because i don't need it, can't remember last i called someone on phone, if we see real life we talk if we no see no big deal, if we see we no talk no big deal, guy try to sit her down and talk to her
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
firstking01:
@poster, am presently passing tru d same ish nw...play it cool...act asif u too dnt care, bt keep relating well with her...dnt give her dat impression dat u'd care...be neutral like neva before and see her reaction...@dis point, she's likely to behave in two ways....if she reacts by wanting to knw y ur nt giving her dat attention like before, knw dat she's still interested8-) cool@poster, am presently passing tru d same ish nw...play it cool...act asif u too dnt care, bt keep relating well with her...dnt give her dat impression dat u'd care...be neutral like neva before and see her reaction...@dis point, she's likely to behave in two ways....if she reacts by wanting to knw y ur nt giving her dat attention like before, knw dat she's still interested8-) ....buh if she doesn't give a fvcksad, unto the next bitch...bravo

u don't think that'll be mean?...I'll try it anyway
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Zceesneh:
I have being in ur shoes and am still in ur shoes, i don't ask girls for their contacts because i don't need it, can't remember last i called someone on phone, if we see real life we talk if we no see no big deal, if we see we no talk no big deal, guy try to sit her down and talk to her

I wouldn't know wat to say, am kinda shy
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
CaroLyner:
you were too shy.so your chance got low
could be, but doesn't make any sense.
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by firstking01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
princemi:

u don't think that'll be mean?...I'll try it anyway
who cares if it's mean?, is she nt mean by d way she's treatin u?
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
firstking01:
who cares if it's mean?, is she nt mean by d way she's treatin u?
yea true
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
princemi:

I wouldn't know wat to say, am kinda shy
am a shy guy kwa, buh when am in the mood to woo a girl, i will woo any girl, dude if she is lonely tell her ur name, ask for her, then say nice name, if u are shy to ask her, then ask her can we be friends, u can't just walk straight to a girl and ask her for her phone number, few girls does it buh not all, if she said yes, try to bring up a topic, ask her about her day. Infact dude google the rest
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by firstking01(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
princemi:

yea true
all these gals imediately dey found out dat u truely love dem, dats wen their foolishness will start manifesting undecided
princemi:

yea true
all these gals imediately dey found out dat u truely love dem, dats wen their foolishness will start manifesting
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Zceesneh:
am a shy guy kwa, buh when am in the mood to woo a girl, i will woo any girl, dude if she is lonely tell her ur name, ask for her, then say nice name, if u are shy to ask her, then ask her can we be friends, u can't just walk straight to a girl and ask her for her phone number, few girls does it buh not all, if she said yes, try to bring up a topic, ask her about her day. Infact dude google the rest

wish I knew all these...but u funny sha, na real google d rest cheesy
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by princemi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
all these gals imediately dey found out dat u truely love dem, dats wen their foolishness will start manifesting undecidedall these gals imediately dey found out dat u truely love dem, dats wen their foolishness will start manifesting

annoyingly stupid
Re: Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED?? by firstking01(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
princemi:

annoyingly stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World / Can A Girl With Lots Of Male Friends Be Trusted In A Relationship? / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Will Get 1000 Naira From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.