Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland (652 Views)

See A Page On Instagram Where Nigerians Are Ask To Drop Their Orgasm Face. / 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland / How To Create Thread That Will Not Make Front Page? 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by ritzybaby(f): 12:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by tripplephi: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2015
ritzybaby:
idiot of you

i know you'll open this

badt poy

END TIME

but you are preaching in other threads and posts................ ENDTIME HYPOCRITE .....chai..... fakes everywhere... so you didnt know that we are watching you. see if you ever preach on NL again people will laugh you
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 11, 2015
tripplephi:

but you are preaching in other threads and posts................ ENDTIME HYPOCRITE .....chai..... fakes everywhere... so you didnt know that we are watching you. see if you ever preach on NL again people will laugh you

Busted
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by firstking01(m): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Ok
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 1:00am On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Mtcheeeeeeeew

hahahahahahahaha...laff yaff kill me o.... if you had a gun, you woulda shot dah op right?
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by talktonase(m): 1:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Are you high on fermented Zobo?
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Monalisa185:

hahahahahahahaha...laff yaff kill me o.... if you had a gun, you woulda shot dah op right?
seriously, I wouldn't mind shooting that his/her empty skull. Annoying troll

How you tho?
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 1:10am On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
seriously, I wouldn't mind shooting that his/her empty skull. Annoying troll

How you tho?

lol...calm down, just an attention seeking fellow, I guess...

t.b.t.w...I'm good good...how you been too?
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol...calm down, just an attention seeking fellow, I guess...

t.b.t.w...I'm good good...how you been too?
been doing great. Busy tho. But it's been a lovely week

Missed me?
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Monalisa185(f): 1:15am On Dec 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
been doing great. Busy tho. But it's been a lovely week

Missed me?

ohhh yeah, I can imagine.... your favorite day of the week is here again..*TGIF*...Hope I got that right?

missed you? I sure did...#winks
Re: See: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by cruzita(f): 1:52am On Dec 11, 2015
undecided kiss wey the tin now?

(1) (Reply)

Must Read-best Advise For African Ladies On Mode Of Dressing / As A Married Man Can U Date Ur Single Next Door Neigbour ? / Some Things You Need To Know About Your Partner Before Getting Engaged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.