Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland (2224 Views)

Why Do Red Pill Post Never Make Front Page In Nairaland? / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by Therock5555(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is just a tourist guide for those that find it hard to make front page on this great forum, make una no vex for me though.

Leggoooo

1. Scream "lalasticlala" after you make every thread, keep screaming it till he get frustrated and pushes your thread to front page, I don't know if he now has more power than Seun sef, please don't tag people like myndforty4 or else your thread would go to bin section grin

2. Murder any animal and create a thread about it.
Be it mosquito, rat, Christmas chicken etc, just kill the damn thing and post and then viola you would be on FP.

Most fastest animals that could take you to FP are Snakes, Monitor lizard and any other Bush meats available grin grin

3. create a thread about Tonto Dike.

word on the street has it that Tonto and Seun were secondary school sweet hearts in Ogrioko community Government secondary school. grin

So every thing about her goes straight to FP, especially when she is bathing or brushing her teeth.

4. Hack explorer or Seun accounts, Explorer is a FP magnet while Seun is the boss so go figure.

5. Create a meme or picture thread and viola you are on FP

6. Create a thread about Wizkid vs Davido, Buhari vs Goodluck etc and their various fans and supporters would jump on the bandwagon arguing all day.

7. Create a thread about your new job.
Be it a factory job, just post about it and add plenty juice and sauce, even if it's a fire wood breaking job, just say you were offered a chief managing job in a wood processing multinational company and thank NL and God about it grin grin

8. Create a pre wedding photos thread, be it yours, an enemy, your dog's or you saw the pre-wedding pics on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or inside bush, just post it and you would be on FP ASAP.

9. Create a thread about boobs, big yansh, celebrities crashed marriages etc and the mods would push your thread to FP like skraaaaaahhhh

10. Create a thread about 10 useless things you know nothing about like tonsye2much

if e pain you, add your own grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Create a female bashing thread. Express! grin

(E.g) My girlfriend's vagina was smelling of condom, I didn't have sex with her.

You think the above example is a joke?
Nah, it actually happened here live... cheesy cheesy

That guy below should stop being sentimental. Any thread that sparks gender wars gets to FP. The ones with the female as the accused, gets more traffic. It's business for se.un.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pizzylee(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by laiza(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Recently it has been about creating a python dance, monitor lizard or any other lizard for that matter or just create a coup in any country, best an African country or post something about Mugabe. Go figure!
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Op you funny ooh...... cheesy But they are some people who won't scream and their post will move to front page
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by kingphilip(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by 2dice01: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Brag about e-money that never send you real money grin

Post picture of Hushpuppi and his gang

Last post pics with a celebrity irrespective of his/her list ABCD even Z

The guy below me has something to say
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Create a female bashing thread. Express! grin

(E.g) My girlfriend's vagina was smelling of condom, I didn't have sex with her.

You think the above example is a joke?
Nah, it actually happened here live... cheesy cheesy

Really? Sometimes you act like everything happening here is always anti women...

Sometimes you just need to drop a post without tryna sound sentimental. If you really wana fight for women's right, just open an NGO office. I would gladly donate to the cause.

Not always coming here to portray women as Victims all the time.

#Bush.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:

Really? Sometimes you act like everything happening here is always anti women... Sometimes you just need to drop a post without tryna sound sentimental. If you really wana fight for women's right, just open an NGO office. I would gladly donate to the cause.
Not always coming here to portray women as Victims all the time.
#Bush.

Sometimes you need to read a post without getting sentimental and playing victim. OP said, add yours. Add yours and stop crying baby boy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by Therock5555(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
where are yoi
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by cassidy1996(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
lizard and snake
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by TEAMvido(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
on childish peeps care about front page ..... keep cool ....
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by TEAMvido(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
only childish peeps care about front page ..... keep cool ....
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by cyndy1000(f): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Create a thread about Regina Daniel, Ebube Nwabgu, Alex Iwobi, Robert Muagbe u will surely hit FP sharply sharply
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Sometimes you need to read a post without getting sentimental and playing victim. OP said, add yours. Add yours and stop crying baby boy...

And all you could think of was a thread bashing women? I already told you, should you open up a center that caters for women rights offline, don't hesitate to dial my line. I will support your cause.

invariably, it means that you should take your struggle more serious by setting the ball rolling. Not being an online women champion. Not hating on your women struggle tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:

[s]And all you could think of was a thread bashing women? I already told you, should you open up a center that caters for women rights offline, don't hesitate to dial my line. I will support your cause.

invariably, it means that you should take your struggle more serious by setting the ball rolling. Not being an online women champion. Not hating on your women struggle tho[/s].

Now you're beginning to whine. I have no time for that, sadly.
Bye... grin
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Now you're beginning to whine. I have no time for that, sadly.
Bye... grin

Don't cancel my post and make it look like we are having a dispute. We aren't. Learn to drive home your points in a more civil manner.

I will still quote you if the need be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:

[s]Don't cancel my post and make it look like we are having a dispute. We aren't. Learn to drive home your points in a more civil manner. I will still quote you if the need be[/s].

No need... grin
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

No need... grin

Why the fvck you canceling my post?

and what's fuuny?
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by Blackhawk01: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:

Why the fvck you canceling my post?

and what's fuuny?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Stop whining, I had the intention of writing along that line. tongue tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:

You see yourself? anything that smells correction towards female folks is termed antagonism to you, right? Jeez mehn!
I think you should be termed Balloteli "Why always you?" that will come into a peaceful thread and now start stirring up dust in the name of "Anti-women"Play Mature and Innocent? Point out any of my post where I have antagonized women. I will swerve but will still correct you again if the need be.

I take God beg you, no cancel this post. angry cheesy

Of course, I know how hypocritical you guys can be. You should see yourself first, anything that sounds like correction to males is playing victim to you. If I had written male bashing, would you be here crying? No, you won't. If I correct ladies, they don't quote me to cry. But once the table turns, you guys must cry!!! Guy stop whining ahbeg.
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by Firstgentleman1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is hilarious. Let me add my own

* Create a thread about how you have found the new truth and decided to embrace atheism, thereby freeing yourself from the shackles of religion. Keypoint: Attack Christianity as a religion.
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

You come up with that post, laced with antagonism...and you're trying to play mature and innocent now? Oh pls, sweetie swerve.

You see yourself? anything that smells correction towards female folks is termed antagonism to you, right? Jeez mehn!

I think you should be termed Balloteli "Why always you?" that will come into a peaceful thread and now start stirring up dust in the name of "Anti-women"

Play Mature and Innocent? Point out any of my post where I have antagonized women.

I will swerve but will still correct you again if the need be.

I take God beg you, no cancel this post. angry cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Is that why she was canceling my posts like we are struggling with a piece of land? angry

I know you won't write such... else I just divorce you. No join that Poco girl.
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Once it's not in their favour, they must cryyyy!!!So many guys called me sensible yesterday for grinding females. That's what they want cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by wolesmile(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Moving the snake and other animals thread to FP is not about celebrating the kill. It's about enlightening people about the dangers these kills pose to the existence of these animals - the python most of all. The Mods are only creating awareness, in their own way, of possible extinction of these species.
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nice, but quick thinking though- WHY ISN'T YOUR YOUR POST ON FP? Didn't you use any of those tactics?
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by Caseless: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Psquere issue, adesua and banky, etc.
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Of course, I know how hypocritical you guys can be. You should see yourself first, anything that sounds like correction to males is playing victim to you. If I had written male bashing, would you be here crying? No, you won't. If I correct ladies, they don't quote me to cry. But once the table turns, you guys must cry!!! Guy stop whining ahbeg.

Oh Jeez... Do you read your posts here again before clicking submit? You should learn to do that.

The way you type things here with passion, I tend to believe you signed up on a PPC, which I doubt (seun is so stingy)

Learn to type without looking for how to promote gender marginalization. You remember the Zimbabwean thread? You also did same.

Nice for not canceling my post!
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Once it's not in their favour, they must cryyyy!!!So many guys called me sensible yesterday for grinding females. That's what they want cheesy

Must you grind a gender? Must you?

Must you??... If this were the politics section, you woulda be termed a Gender bigot. Always promoting gender wars.
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:

Must you grind a gender? Must you?

Must you??... If this were the politics section, you woulda be termed a Gender bigot. Always promoting gender wars.

The truth is bitter, but we must say it.
Do you want handkerchief? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

The truth is bitter, but we must say it.
Do you want handkerchief? cheesy

Nop, I prefer your shoulder... Hope it isn't hard?

That's BTW. You need to change your orientation and stop all these your gender wars!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? / Victorian vs Uyaiincomparabl / Advantages Of Marrying Short/petite Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.