Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? (816 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Nun Broke Girl’s Arm After Discovering She Was Being Sexually Abused By A Priest / Look At How This Guy Made The Right Decision (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Dec 11, 2015
I am thinking seriously about becoming a nun. Do you think it is the right decision?
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by NOBODYY: 3:02am On Dec 11, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by mamagee3(f): 3:06am On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:
angry angry angry angry
What's wrong with you? embarassed
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by NOBODYY: 3:13am On Dec 11, 2015
mamagee3:

What's wrong with you? embarassed
Why you wanna become a nun??
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 11, 2015
There's nothing wrong of ur chosen path...if u want to serve God, then there's no one can stop u but u have to evaluate urself first if how deep u can be committed on this..being a nun is not an easy task...
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm sorry, what?

it most definitely is a bad idea. you lack the composure required to make a good nun.

you don't believe me? take a look at the list of threads you've created over the years.
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 11, 2015
mamagee3:
I am thinking seriously about becoming a nun. Do you think it is the right decision?

Please no if u are a virgin just marry me.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by mamagee3(f): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2015
NOBODYY:

Why you wanna become a nun??
Cause I want to. tongue
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by Emac34: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
There's nothing wrong of ur chosen path...if u want to serve God, then there's no one can stop u but u have to evaluate urself first if how deep u can be committed on this..being a nun is not an easy task...
U dey sleep so
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2015
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

See dem VIRGIN ATLANTAS
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Emac34:

U dey sleep so

I'm 7hrs ahead of u... grin
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by Emac34: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

I'm 7hrs ahead of u... grin
And wat so special bout dat cry
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by ipledge10(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2015
mamagee3:

Cause I want to. tongue
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by tuminix(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2015
There is no right or wrong decision.... if it's God's plan for you, nothing can stop it....

Bless u... sister to be... wink
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Dis kid again angry ?
Re: Thinking Of Becoming A Nun, Is It The Right Decision? by Rone16(f): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
You're asking from men to serve God..lol you're funny..Just pray and ask God if it's the best decision not us

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction / 11 Things You Feel For Your Soulmate That You'll Never Feel For A Life Partner. / Am I Inlove Or Inlust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.