Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction (813 Views)

Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up) / A Guide To A Successful Relationship / End Time Things? Lady Goes To Public Function With Practically No_cloths_on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by tpiar: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
You smell a smelly vagina:

well, that's tough luck, I don't know what you can do in this case besides broadcast it.
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by tpiar: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
You are afraid of shaking someone's hands that they used to wipe their butt after pooing:

carry hand sanitizer with you and use it.

Either that or don't shake hands with such people.
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by tpiar: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
yes, the naggers have started their whining, hence the need for a thread to address their issues.

seems they really do not know what to do.
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Thnk God we hv psychiatric hospitals
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by Cholls(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
My brother are you lonely?
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by tpiar: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Thnk God we hv psychiatric hospitals

it does not have to reach that level, hence the thread.

why go nuts simply because you don't know the basics of public etiquette?

learn what it is rather than acting crazy.

For example, you are not afraid to handle money but you are shouting you cannot shake people because of imagining them wiping thier butts after pooing.

That does not make sense and can be classified as "ibere were", help yourself to not go there.
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
tpiar:

it does not have to reach that level, hence the thread.

why go nuts simply because you don't know the basics of public etiquette?

learn what it is rather than acting crazy.
i guess i ddnt mention u... So mind ur business
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by tpiar: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Cutehector:
i guess i ddnt mention me... So mind my business

I was speaking generally, did it apply to you?

stop being bitter, who is responsible for your problems in life?
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by feran15(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
i dont even.understand whuz happening
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
tpiar:

I was speaking generally, did it apply to you?

stop being bitter, who is responsible for your problems in life?
urm u quoted me! Ur point is baseless!
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by tpiar: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
why this matter dey pain you pass?
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 15, 2015
tpiar:
why this matter dey pain you pass?
Have you taken your meds tonight? Cos it seems you're high for sliding into my post and talking trash. You beta hug transfomer if u aint pleased with what i say hungry monger
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by tpiar: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2015
danieloy4:

Have I taken my meds tonight? Cos it seems I'm high for sliding into the thread and talking trash. I beta hug transfomer if I aint pleased with what i say hungry monger

i suppose you are cutehector (oxymoron).

so, we are supposed to magically know your various ids, because you assume everyone is a psychic mind reader like you with a thingamagig.
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Don ever come to my post talking trash about maturity cos it seems you're the one that needs to be checked to c if ur vital organs developed fully since u were given birth to in an incubator
Re: What To Do When: A Guide To Public Interaction by donbenedict(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
tpiar:

i suppose you are cutehector (oxymoron).

so, we are supposed to magically know your various ids, because you assume everyone is a psychic mind reader like you with a thingamagig.
u seem to dislike this guy so much... Why is dat so

(1) (Reply)

Was I Wrong? / Not Everyone Who Is Single Is Lonely.not Everyone Who Is Taken Is In Love / Old Days Love Seems More Romantic Than This Days See Pictures Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.