Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Men: Would You Tell Your Lady How Much You Earn Or Are Worth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Would You Tell Your Lady How Much You Earn Or Are Worth? (2623 Views)

Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. / If You Are A Lady How Big Is Your Bombom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Would You Tell Your Lady How Much You Earn Or Are Worth? by biola44: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2009
wink i've not been able 2 separate women from money or money from women, both flow 2gether cheesy
Re: Men: Would You Tell Your Lady How Much You Earn Or Are Worth? by nethacker(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2009
Girlfriend shocked No , wife YES! grin simple
Re: Men: Would You Tell Your Lady How Much You Earn Or Are Worth? by TheSeeker(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2009
biola44:

wink i've not been able 2 separate women from money or money from women, both flow 2gether cheesy

Money Power Women!

Money&Power&Women!
Re: Men: Would You Tell Your Lady How Much You Earn Or Are Worth? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2009
i wouldnt tell someone i just met but if i am in a somewhat stable relationship and she asks, i wouldnt lie about it or see it as a problem to tell her (i dont do unemployed women anyway).
that she knows how much i earn or not is in no way going to change anything on my side.

i dont care what she might think/plan because i am the only person in control of my wallet and, in this matters, nobody can make me do something i dont want to.
if after learning my worth she decides to change, i will be quick to put her back at her place.
its not about how much you can hide from your girlfriend/spouse, but how open minded and truthfull you can be with her.
why should it be a problem if you tell someone that you dont want to spend your hard earn cash on something?! whatever happened to[b] "no i dont want to"[/b]? or are you guys so desperate that you cannot comfront the person you laying with?
grow some balls and be upfront about who you are and if it bothers you that much then find someone that earns as much as you do.
Re: Men: Would You Tell Your Lady How Much You Earn Or Are Worth? by kolaoloye(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

i wouldnt tell someone i just met but if i am in a somewhat stable relationship and she asks, i wouldnt lie about it or see it as a problem to tell her (i dont do unemployed women anyway).
that she knows how much i earn or not is in no way going to change anything on my side.

i dont care what she might think/plan because i am the only person in control of my wallet and, in this matters, nobody can make me do something i dont want to.
if after learning my worth she decides to change, i will be quick to put her back at her place.
its not about how much you can hide from your girlfriend/spouse, but how open minded and truthfull you can be with her.
why should it be a problem if you tell someone that you dont want to spend your hard earn cash on something?! whatever happened to[b] "no i dont want to"[/b]? or are you guys so desperate that you cannot comfront the person you laying with?
grow some balls and be upfront about who you are and if it bothers you that much then find someone that earns as much as you do.

The Most responsible response so far kiss EXCELLENT

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont't get It,she Dosen't Lyk Money / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have? / How Does A Girl Feel When Fronted By A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.