Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (30025 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / PDP, Reps, Anenih, Ayu, Others Named In N30b ‘loot’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Lilimax(f): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2015
ademega:
all I could see is jail jail and jail
After the jail, will the money be recovered undecided?
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by emmygzy(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2015
All the ones APC shared in Lagos nko?
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by allthingsgood: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2015
May God continue to bless Buhari!
May his children's children never know pain! Amen

6 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by aminho(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2015
An tired rapture pls come

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by teebaxy(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
What is all this shit all about, I thought Buhari said some of the thieves have started returning stolen funds, why probing this once, could it be that they have refused to return what they have stolen or the president is just interested in there case? I don't understand no oooo
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by flokii: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
hmmmn... with all these revelations

I hope Nigerians won't take law into their hands by going after them and their families

most people are already angry... and nothing like govt. protection for them

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by skyfall: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Jonathan and everyone on that list needs to go to prison for a looooong time. Haba!

If these people are not jailed and the funds recovered, then APC/Buhari would have failed us big time.

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by adayism1977: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by joseph1832(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Everyday you hear mind bugling sums that was allegedly looted and you just can't help but wonder that upon all the theft and looting, Nigeria is still standing, I mean, if twas another country, who knows what will happen.

I hope the machiavellian hammer won't escape those who looted funds meant for our common goal.

8 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by gungab(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
...and d media trial continue. Make dem continue. dasuki will soon be released n aquitted by d court for lack of evidence.
you have said it all most of them if not all will be released and granted bail Co's our anti graft agency always use fire brigade approach to charge suspect to court with out doing thoroug fact finding,.. I pray Nigeria get it right someday

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Coldfeets: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2015
Na wa o!

We can now see their transformation agenda they planned for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by muraj1(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
...and d media trial continue. Make dem continue. dasuki will soon be released n aquitted by d court for lack of evidence.

Or

You will here.....
"Here is my judgement: you are hereby sentenced to six months imprisoned with an option of two million naira fine. I rise"

Courttttttttttt.

The end
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by ajayi1(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Hopefully some bloggers name dont pop up somewhere along the line. Because obviously some of them received money during the campaign period. Y'll know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by nkowaputa(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Hausa has killed this country. Look all the names (Hausa). See as they finished our money. No wonder they created BH. Hausa setting Nigeria back
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by AhmadMind: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2015
[size=18pt]

I choose to IGNORE until.........

#Probe Ownership of All Houses in Asokoro, Maitama

------->> They are all worth over 500million naira and 97.5% owned by scallywags without a real income.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by goshen26: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2015
We are watching

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by osyonedollar: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2015
The Northern elite destroying Nigeria since ages.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by brofula(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2015
do you think nothing was shared during the APC presidential primaries. Am just asking because i dont see any saint in this nation.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2015
but Dasuki keeps saying he is not a thief?

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by August21(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2015
Has Olisa Metuh and PDP stopped talking abt witch hunting? Dey have bn quiet dis days!

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by olaolulazio(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Dasuki is more popular than PMB/PYO now.
Jail awaits you!
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by mccoy47(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015
All dis special prayers sef. Its quite funny though. Let dem all be charged to court! Nigerians are watching

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by tomholly: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Noted
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by sinizia: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:

When will you get sense?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by drss(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
muraj1:

Or

You will here.....
"Here is my judgement: you are hereby sentenced to six months imprisoned with an option of two million naira fine. I rise"

Courttttttttttt.

The end
hahhahahahahahha cheesy get ready to be disappointed. Dasuki n Dopkesi will all be discharged n aquitted!
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Niceman4u(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Dasuki gate has becom a dirty phenomena. How ppl stole dia soul nd now some of dem r terminal ill, more will stil get sick nd more nd more will die because they ve already stolen dia soul.
my problem s wats goin to happen to those dat mayb b alife?
The soul of those they killed tru stealing will only be happy if Dasuki and Co, including the president dat approved these billions dat were stolen are rotten in jail.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by eltweezy90(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2015
I don even loss count of the money wey diz guys share... Even my calculator d tell me out of range... Chai! Dasuki like say make I barber dat your bear bear before I go begin d flog you!

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by frankwyte: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2015
Instead of EFCC to involve investigation in a professional n experience manner, they let newspaper with no root churn up nonsense to public at end nothing happenes! SMH
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by deebsman1(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2015
The thing runs in the family, his Fada was deposed and disgraced out as Sultan, see what son did again.......awon oloriburuku, now a naira is 250 to a dollar and some stupid pipu will come blaming the working president as being responsible. $2b dollars injected or removed from any economy will give it a boost or the latter drain the the economy. e no go beta for the Dasuki clan insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by gurunlocker: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
oh boy this dasuki don enter am, 'that you col dasuki' ...... he will surely reveal and implicate many things n people.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by sukkot: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2015
dasuki your soul is required in hell
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by ccollins(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
...and d media trial continue. Make dem continue. dasuki, dopkesi will soon be released n aquitted by d court for lack of evidence. I don talk my own.
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my greatest hero!!!!!!!!!
most foolish comment I have ever read on nairaland. this is major reason why Nigeria is not moving foward

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.