Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (30029 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / PDP, Reps, Anenih, Ayu, Others Named In N30b ‘loot’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by twilliamx(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
...and d media trial continue. Make dem continue. dasuki, dopkesi will soon be released n aquitted by d court for lack of evidence. I don talk my own.
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my greatest hero!!!!!!!!!

Thank God that most of them are from the north if not so my igbo brothers would have been shouting [b][/b] End time persecution. And as for you , you will soon join your hero in jail if you are not careful

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2015
dammytosh:

Hahahaha

1. Let this dull masses scream witch hunt

2. The few that escape witch let them settle for media trial

3. Let presido see this as mere stealing that is not corruption

4. Protect boko haram

grin
How come you know about these prayer points?
I guess you are among those that did the prayers grin
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2015
BCISLTD007:
angry special prayers =370million

and I've been trying to sell my GL 450 for 4.8million for 2 months. ...

my God pls connect me.

Picture or Idontbilivit.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by jaey(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2015
And Jonathan taught he could fool the world for long with his 'no Nigerian life is worth my re-election' speech.

When actually the future/fortunes of the country were hinged on his re-election bid. angry
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by anonimi: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2015
ezebunafo:
The N10 billion was allegedly distributed to delegates to the Presidential Primary Election of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP)

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-reps-anenih-ayu-others-named-in-n30b-loot/

Spot the difference, IF you can. grin grin

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by eyoama(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2015
If truly PDP delegates benefitted from Dasuki's loot,wont it be a wise idea for EFCC to invite all PDP delegates for questioning and possibly refund our money.#pdpdelegatesbringbackourmoney
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by idros4real: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2015
I don't think Dasuki can escape this one o, the guy has been nailed. Been long I heard of any bomb blast or Boko Haram has killed some people since Dasuki was taken up by EFCC. But my advice to our gallant soldiers was that they should not relent cos the terrorists are weak for now. God Bless all Nairalanders and God Bless my country Nigeria.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by BCISLTD007: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Naughtysite:

Picture or Idontbilivit.

Kindly check my profile
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by anonimi: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2015
eyoama:
If truly PDP delegates benefitted from Dasuki's loot,wont it be a wise idea for EFCC to invite all PDP delegates for questioning and possibly refund our money.#pdpdelegatesbringbackourmoney

Do you think they will also invite Amaechi and all the APC delegates who he shared $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rain with to nominate Buhari?
Do you think

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by sulaimankudu(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
1.My calculator no work again as I try to plus all the money
2.I swear this money will create opportunity for youth
3.If na true say dem steal d money abeg just bring d rest wey remain,put them were pple like then are suppose to be and move to another side, this dasuki own don dey too much
4.I don't understand that prayer own som1 should please explain
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by instaforexngr(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
What special prayers are they paying billions of Naira for
when they could have received free Holy Ghost prayers at
MFM Prayer City and Redeem Camp
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Ovamboland(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
...and d media trial continue. Make dem continue. dasuki, dopkesi will soon be released n aquitted by d court for lack of evidence. I don talk my own.
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my greatest hero!!!!!!!!!

These are the type of masochist who have deep self hatred even for their own country. How can any sane person crave and wish for the failure of his own community?

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by ikechukwu354(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2015
sometimes the comment here on nairaland is quite not courageous people dont read...

you can imagine the amount of money this people are taking, money used to help the terrorist are used for there greedy ambitions.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by davidigomanel: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm sured these politician will come out of this fraud. Especially the ex NSA. Is other country is death penalty for looting the country hard. Especially with arm force!
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by anonimi: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Ovamboland:
These are the type of masochist who have deep self hatred even for their own country. How can any sane person crave and wish for the failure of his own community?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2206355_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by sammyp01: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2015
these are the issues
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2206355_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
drss:

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by 4C2215131: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2015
ademega:
all I could see is jail jail and jail

Hopefully. Let's pray this whole litigation process comes to a logical end for once!
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by afonjay: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2015
This is serious and also this is y we r unable to tacle BH cos they belief without peace we can not archieve anything. Is apity that dasuki is been used to his brothers and sisters n even children by sponsoring d BH while he was in office. Am not suprise dat he behalf in such manner. I could believed why his father was removed as emir of sokoto bastards family . Jail is his restroom.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by LVStone(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:

bro,u need to learn how to think concretely,I thinks its wrong to say if someone is shown in video stealing he will still be your hero.

I love Jonathan for his person but I can't because of that sacrifice the future of my children's children.

I belong to no party but #My Conscience!
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by thehomer: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:

This is why people like you are the problem we've been talking about. A criminal caught on camera will remain your hero yet you wonder why Nigeria isn't better.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by zakimon: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2015
PassingShot:
GEJ the clueless, incompetent, docile, dull president, their hero. Fayose the tout, their role model. Dasuki the thief, their ........

The eediot said his ambition was not worth the blood of any Nigerian. But it was surely worth every dollar, euro, pounds, naira and kobo appropriated and not appropriated for the fight against insurgency.

We thought the worst looting ever in Nigeria was that of Abacha but we've come to know that his was a child's play compared to El Clueless'
how much has the dullard spent in his six months as President? These monies that they claim was looted was from January this year. How much has ur dullard president spent so far to end the insurgency? Estacodes to travel to chad, Niger, Cameroun, France and West Germany. Your President should settle down to work and stop chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by sirTesco(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
all u need now is good education and enlightenement.
If u only knew what corruption have done to you as an individual.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by mbulela: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2015
transfer of N1.45b to Acacia Holdings Limited’s account for special prayers

and N750m paid into Reliance Referral Hospital Limited’s account for special prayers

angry angry angry angry

What of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor? Were his prayers not enough?

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by kodi1268: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Prospective kirikiri inmates by God grace
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
vedaxcool:
All i see is THAT YOU SAMBO DASUKI this guy is in deep shit. Jonathan is a real dumbo so slow and very unwell. What sort of drunkard allows such stealing and looting go on without any repercussion?

Why are u in denial? Ur so funny. So u think NSA director has any right to demand funds from the cbn & actually get d cash out? He he he..kontinu burying ur head in d sand about Jonathan the thief.

Next thing ull tell me is DT dasuki is a politician and used d money for him and his colleagues reelection bid.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Kolency(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
darelar:
Thanks to Almighty God for not allowing GEJ and his co to handle the affairs of the federation again.
a big thunderous Amen!!!,

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Adeabdulfocus(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
we are still watching what will happen next ooooo
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by FuckTheMod: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
yimikaa:
End time sharing
You and brainbucks are just so jobless
Dolts
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by sadorblack: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Those that have been clamouring for the sponsor of BH to be arrested and prosecuted, the sponsors have been arrested and we are waiting for prosecution. Either you are a supporter of APC OR PDP, just put yourself in the position of those that lost their bread winners, husbands, fathers,mothers and children and those that are victims and permanently disabled. You can now make your comment.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by FuckTheMod: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
PassingShot:
GEJ the clueless, incompetent, docile, dull president, their hero. Fayose the tout, their role model. Dasuki the thief, their ........

The eediot said his ambition was not worth the blood of any Nigerian. But it was surely worth every dollar, euro, pounds, naira and kobo appropriated and not appropriated for the fight against insurgency.

We thought the worst looting ever in Nigeria was that of Abacha but we've come to know that his was a child's play compared to El Clueless'
My guy grin
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Coldfeets: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ovamboland:

My brother, I wonder o! The thing just tire me well well. When I see these people fervently praying that Buhari should fail so that they will have the last laugh, it makes me start to realize the deeper truth in the saying that so many are mad but only few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by gabby1002(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
menix:
N750m paid into Reliance Referral Hospital Limited’s account for special prayers..

Abeg what kind of special prayers do hospital give if not to sacrifice the souls of their patients for their personal spiritual growth..

Be conscious of the hospital u use, some re shrine in Disguise..

Uwa Mmebi..

You are right
What kind of prayer a hospital can offer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.