Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (30027 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo / PDP, Reps, Anenih, Ayu, Others Named In N30b ‘loot’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by ibadanfinest(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Chai, I no even fit read am finish. They arrest Dasuki, Dasuki point to Bode George, that one go point finger to OPC as those guys just dey support Jonathan all of a sudden and also some PDP Chieftain in LG, those one self go point fingers to Corpers wey collect bribe.

Bihari go jail people tire o.

On a more serious note, this is gross abuse of trust, the bigger a party is, the more compromises it has to make to satisfy everybody, I see APC going the same way with people defecting into it. I would prefer a strong opposition for the ruling party to be on its toes.

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by teejaykkr(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=balash post=40897306] This is no longer a news juur!

It's a simple case, Dasuki and co didn't settle the normal people that was supposed to get their shares hence the revelations.

Anybody should come and bet with me, Dasuki will not go to jail, the judge would just ask him to pay a fine or return his loots and get a bail of 5million naira and 2 well known sureties. Haha

Nigeria judiciaries are into politics as well.

Awon Ole!! Dasuki ole, Judge Ole, Lawyers ole, Accused Ole, defense ole, Wetin them dey call people wey dey come sitdown for court wey them no call them sef, them sef na ole cause they are paid lol...

Bros No be the same justice you know when the clueless one is ruling. Don't forget now is PMB on board things must have changed. No one of them will go scout free.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by drss(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
porrigeyam:
As from today henceforth anybody that call Goodluck bastarrd ebele oloriburuku Jonathan his/her hero or hero of democracy must be a bastarrd in fact na bastarrd dat person be. sad
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my greatest HERO OF DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!! oya go jump inside lagoon.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole!
One day Bushy meat Go Catch The Hunter...Sound Sultan and Tuface.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by jamace(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Oh Nigeria! How did you get into this messy situation where leaders loot, without conscience, the commonwealth?

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by anytexy: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Very good send them to jail, but before then give us shocking news how Apc shared their own money from Rivers state and other state during campain. Or should we wait till another party take over from APC.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by martineverest(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Bode George is prison bound. His favorite tourist destination
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by drss(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2015
ccollins:
most foolish comment I have ever read on nairaland. this is major reason why Nigeria is not moving foward
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my Greatest Hero!!!!!!!
oya go hug transformer.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Musharraf: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Awon ole

3 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by tinsel: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2015
What a sad thing to read.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by dammytosh: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
...and d media trial continue. Make dem continue. dasuki, dopkesi will soon be released n aquitted by d court for lack of evidence. I don talk my own.
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my greatest hero!!!!!!!!!

Yea yea.

We have dumb people like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by gsport: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
What thank God Goodluck do not win re-election.i am sure this once are sample if you still doubt that there are jail bound think twice

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by porrigeyam(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my greatest HERO OF DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!! oya go jump inside lagoon.
read my post again your answer is right in front of you. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by drss(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2015
porrigeyam:
read my post again your answer is right in front of you. wink
Repeat: Even if dem show GEJ on video robbing CBN, he still remain my greatest Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by forkadict(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2015
370 million for prayers?

Abeg na who tell Dasuki and Jonathan say I no sabi pray
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by mugabe75: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2015
What an episodic!!! Thank God am alive.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by drss(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2015
dammytosh:

Yea yea.

We have dumb people like this.
Media trial is different from court trial. Una never seen anytin yet. Wait n see how Dasuki n Dopkesi will be discharged n aquitted for lack of evidence.
we shall see who will have d last laugh.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Assuming PDP wins the 2019 Presidential elections, so they will probe how Buhari's 2015 election was funded ?

Interesting !!!

After checking their names, it is people of the NOT that are stealing us blind.

See all the powers a President from a minority part of the country gave to Northerners in his government. Yet APC were accusing GEJ of being parochial .
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by dammytosh: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
Media trial is different from court trial. Una never seen anytin yet. Wait n see how Dasuki n Dopkesi will be discharged n aquitted for lack of evidence.
we shall see who will have d last laugh.

Phrases passed to ignorants

Witch Hunt and Media Trial

So media trial is being arrainged in court and papers reporting it ?

Any way no need to waste time on ur type
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by wrongnumber: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2015
Joe-naa-tan my hero

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by wrongnumber: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Musharraf:
Awon ole

LOL! I love this
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by ilovecritics(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
ezebunafo:

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-reps-anenih-ayu-others-named-in-n30b-loot/

I'm a GEJ supporter but mehn... I no fit shout again! These lots hurt Nigerians !
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by Charly68: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
Dasuki is deeply in a mess.. From .,national security adviser to national fund disburser ...Ewooooo!
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
...and d media trial continue. Make dem continue. dasuki, dopkesi will soon be released n aquitted by d court for lack of evidence. I don talk my own.
Even if dem show video of GEJ robbing CBN, he still remains my greatest hero!!!!!!!!!
That's your future my man. You have been robbed and looted on a mega scale.

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by dammytosh: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
dason4life:

transfer of N1.45b to Acacia Holdings Limited’s account for special prayers

and N750m paid into Reliance Referral Hospital Limited’s account for special prayers

angry angry angry angry

What were the prayer points? grin

Hahahaha

1. Let this dull masses scream witch hunt

2. The few that escape witch let them settle for media trial

3. Let presido see this as mere stealing that is not corruption

4. Protect boko haram

GEJ be like, my ambition is not worth any blood. Yet, they spent billions of Naira meant for protection of lives on the same election.

The masses were scammed and to think millions of brainless people voted that he should continue makes me want to break away from Nigeria and av my own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2015
omowolewa:
All in dollars! And the masses now pay for the effect of dollarisaton of Nigerian Economy.

May the blood of innocent soldier forever hunt anybody who take bribe to subvert justice in this case!!
Now we know why naira is crashing everyday.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by maestroferddi: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2015
The joke will be on Tinubu's senseless newspaper if after all these noise and propaganda, none of the men being indicted get convicted.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by abdool59(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
aieromon:
Mere N30bn,they call corruption angry angry angry

YOU CALL 30BILLION MERE,I DON'T BLAME YOU.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by lumeneng22: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Dasuki is transferring millions to PDP members and so on , ordinary to pay pension and gratuity, arrears of monetization and harmonization plea fell into deaf ears.. Thank God o if PDP had won the election we will not have heard about this money. Mark you this is abacha loot o. Okonjo iweala should be repatriated back ho.e to face the music.
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by yussuffer7881: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2015
What is the FG waiting for? Though, the big problem is our Judiciary otherwise they are all not supposed to be alive by now. my opinion anyway pls prosecute all involved in this mess let forget about their existences. No wonder they are all against PMB to rule this Country forgotten GOD pass them all, we are in new era now no more nonsense we are still waiting for more of them to face prosecution my model President especially Military Officers
Re: How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation by maasoap(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2015
drss:
hahhahahahahahha cheesy get ready to be disappointed. Dasuki n Dopkesi will all be discharged n aquitted!
OK, I get it. You guys think GEJ is still in power. You think we're still in the era of "Stealing is not corruption".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.