Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Top 15 Facts About S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 15 Facts About S*x (714 Views)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / Secrets About S*x Your Wife Doesn’t Know How To Tell You / 15 FACTS About (some) NIGERIAN Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Facts About S*x by tuminix(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2015
Education doesn't just stop after you're finished going to school. The modern day woman needs to stay up to date with the latest information about sex and everything having to do with sex to make sure she stays safe

Women automatically perceive people who smell good as more attractive.

Ginger stimulates the feelings of excitement associated with sex. Eating ginger elevates your heart rate, gets your blood flowing and gets you excited for the night ahead.

A study found that men feel more emotional pain after a breakup than women do.

It's official: This study shows that men and women cannot just be friends.

Sperm can be considered an anti-aging treatment, as it has a tightening effect on the skin.

Sleep deprived men are more likely to believe that women want to have sex with them. This is not a joke.

People who are into kinkier sex may be psychologically healthier.

Endorphins released during sexual activity create a euphoria similar to opioid drug use.

Some people experience the same feeling of arousal when thinking about food as when having sex. (I might be one of them.)

After ovulation, a female's egg is fertile for 24 to 48 hours and a man's sperm can live 48 hours in the female body. Do the math and be careful. There have been documented cases of live sperm discovered eight days after sex.

Twelve percent of adults have had sex at work.

You can't say happiness without saying penis. (You're welcome.)

Around 30 percent of women have trouble reaching orgasm.

The Kama Sutra lists 30 types of kisses. Askew, when two heads are tilted in opposite directions. Kiss to ignite, kiss at the corners of the mouth that occurs in the middle of the night to kindle love. Bite classic, when taken between the teeth with a lot of skin. How many have you tried?

A study found that good sex triggers the region of the brain associated with falling in love.

Source:http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/996875/50-crazy-sex-facts-for-the-modern-women

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Top 15 Facts About S*x by tuminix(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Appologies to the mods for using the foul word

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me: Am Having Crush For My Mom’s Friend – What Should I Do? / Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some / Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal For Most Shocked Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.