Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) (4730 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / I'm The Sexiest Guy On Nairaland / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
princealexndre:
i smell poverty all over you
i can neva be poor, i am not poor, i am actually very rich....u are d poor one...tongue
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
delectablegyal:
@op, what's the difference btw u and skeleton?
dear b4 u post a picture ,try n shave down, in ur d.p, ur armpit luks bushy tongue
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by anonym0us: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
I don die
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by lurlah2014(f): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
well done fool from the other side of the world
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Dezzx(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
dear b4 u post a picture ,try n shave down, in ur d.p, ur armpit luks bushy tongue
*laughs* i don die. grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
lurlah2014:
well done fool from the other side of the world
tho u luk dirty, i wudn't mind if u suck 1 of my sex packs 4me...wink
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by summerflame(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
lol... why nah?
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by topsybaba: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Most sexiest ? Correct yourself jor...Olodo...sexiest or Most sexy next time..
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by telim: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
This your 6 pack resemble somalia pyrates own, you look hungary and skinny, you are not destined to have one. take heart
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by captainking(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
These kids... Ain't even in the university... Haven't worked for nothing in this life.. And you are here... Boy... Gerra out of here.. Come back and when u become a man
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by macaranta(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
They keep coming... smh
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

YOURMAIN?? WHY HATH THOU BROKEN THY HEART??

shocked what did I do ?
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
topsybaba:
Most sexiest ? Correct yourself jor...Olodo...sexiest or Most sexy next time..
helo wailer, i can clearly c jealousy in ur eye, u flat chested goats shud quit comentin on ma tred angry
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
captainking:
These kids... Ain't even in the university... Haven't worked for nothing in this life.. And you are here... Boy... Gerra out of here.. Come back and when u become a man
i have 5houses in benin,9 in PH, 6 IN lagos,12 abroad, i own 8 cars right now, ....plus my sex packs straight outta de gem, tongue....if u wrk hard, am sure u wud reach my level...goat angry !!
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
telim:
This your 6 pack resemble somalia pyrates own, you look hungary and skinny, you are not destined to have one. take heart
na jelousy go kil u undecided
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by captainking(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
i have 5houses in benin,9 in PH, 6 IN lagos,12 abroad, i own 8 cars right now, ....plus my sex packs straight outta de gem, tongue....if u wrk hard, am sure u wud reach my level...goat angry !!
infant.. When u are done dreaming.. Or watching empire.. Go and suck breast milk
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
captainking:
infant.. When u are done dreaming.. Or watching empire.. Go and suck breast milk
undecided
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by polariss(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
mumu , ur hating ,since nobody has sex packs in ur family ,gerout angry
sex packs? undecided....if everybody in ur family gat condoms mine dosent..what a family shocked
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
YourMain:

shocked what did I do ?
DO YOU CARE IF I AM ALIVE TODAY, YOU DONT ASK OF ME OR SHOW ME YOU CARE ABOUT ME lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2015
Lols grin grin seun come and see grin
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by dguizman(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2015
I never knew ppl still mumu like dis o
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by princealexndre(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
Becos of my 6packs ,I happen to consider mysef a gift to all ladies cool ......wat are ur thoughts...wink ??
u beta grow up....by d way dere is notin like most sexiest..rather most sexy
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by izuch(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
u lack respct ,dats it

Respect for who? You?
That was a joke right? undecided
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

DO YOU CARE IF I AM ALIVE TODAY, YOU DONT ASK OF ME OR SHOW ME YOU CARE ABOUT ME lipsrsealed

Lol.
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2015
YourMain:

Lol.
is this the best you can do??
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

is this the best you can do??

I didn't leave you? You left me!!!
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
izuch:

Respect for who? You? ? undecided
my sex packs wink
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by izuch(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
my sex packs wink

Hehehehehe, now i get the jokejoke grin
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
izuch:

Hehehehehe, now i get the jokejoke grin
undecided
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by lurlah2014(f): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
tho u luk dirty, i wudn't mind if u suck 1 of my sex packs 4me...wink
I hate itwhen I reply low sperm count giraffes like you undecided
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by topsybaba: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
helo wailer, i can clearly c jealousy in ur eye, u flat chested goats shud quit comentin on ma tred angry

It's always easy to know when an underage have access to internet,grow up sucker and get a life.....I was only helping out with your english,since you and your Generation have no access to brighter grammar and good education...
Re: The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
lurlah2014:
I hate itwhen I reply low sperm count giraffes like you undecided
actually i don't have low sperm count..am very healthy.....wink, btw r u a muslim? Huh?... :-/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) / Please You all Should Stop Posting This Picture As A Meme On Nairaland / Meet The Super Curvy Female Blogger Who Set Internet On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.